Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Spider's Valentines [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Flirt Here you are! I hope you like it ^-^ [quote=Word Count: 210] Dear Lidiya, Hello my dear. It is once again the day of love and I am as always, taking this opportunity to remind you of how much I adore you. Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me and staying with you was the best decision I ever made. Truly, I would not change this for the world. And especially so now that we have a hatchling together. Or well, I suppose our daughter isn’t much of a hatchling anymore is she. But she will always be a hatchling in my eyes, just as you will always be my treasure. Darling you always take such good care of me, and despite my predisposition to injuries, I always feel so safe in your claws. Your energy is contagious and I admire how you’re always so ready to help others. I have never known someone so fun to be around. I mean it when I say my love burns like my name, bright and eternally for you. Though my bones may break, I know I can always count on you to make me whole again. And I just know that together there is nothing we can’t accomplish. Here’s to many more happy years to come. Happy Valentine’s Day [/quote]
@Flirt Here you are! I hope you like it ^-^
Word Count: 210 wrote:
Dear Lidiya,

Hello my dear. It is once again the day of love and I am as always, taking this opportunity to remind you of how much I adore you. Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me and staying with you was the best decision I ever made. Truly, I would not change this for the world.

And especially so now that we have a hatchling together. Or well, I suppose our daughter isn’t much of a hatchling anymore is she. But she will always be a hatchling in my eyes, just as you will always be my treasure.

Darling you always take such good care of me, and despite my predisposition to injuries, I always feel so safe in your claws. Your energy is contagious and I admire how you’re always so ready to help others. I have never known someone so fun to be around.

I mean it when I say my love burns like my name, bright and eternally for you.

Though my bones may break, I know I can always count on you to make me whole again. And I just know that together there is nothing we can’t accomplish. Here’s to many more happy years to come.

Happy Valentine’s Day
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
[quote name="SpiderQueen8" date="2021-02-14 06:58:07" ] @/Flirt Here you are! I hope you like it ^-^ [quote=Word Count: 210] Dear Lidiya, Hello my dear. It is once again the day of love and I am as always, taking this opportunity to remind you of how much I adore you. Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me and staying with you was the best decision I ever made. Truly, I would not change this for the world. And especially so now that we have a hatchling together. Or well, I suppose our daughter isn’t much of a hatchling anymore is she. But she will always be a hatchling in my eyes, just as you will always be my treasure. Darling you always take such good care of me, and despite my predisposition to injuries, I always feel so safe in your claws. Your energy is contagious and I admire how you’re always so ready to help others. I have never known someone so fun to be around. I mean it when I say my love burns like my name, bright and eternally for you. Though my bones may break, I know I can always count on you to make me whole again. And I just know that together there is nothing we can’t accomplish. Here’s to many more happy years to come. Happy Valentine’s Day [/quote] [/quote] TYSM aaaa I love it
SpiderQueen8 wrote on 2021-02-14 06:58:07:
@/Flirt Here you are! I hope you like it ^-^
Word Count: 210 wrote:
Dear Lidiya,

Hello my dear. It is once again the day of love and I am as always, taking this opportunity to remind you of how much I adore you. Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me and staying with you was the best decision I ever made. Truly, I would not change this for the world.

And especially so now that we have a hatchling together. Or well, I suppose our daughter isn’t much of a hatchling anymore is she. But she will always be a hatchling in my eyes, just as you will always be my treasure.

Darling you always take such good care of me, and despite my predisposition to injuries, I always feel so safe in your claws. Your energy is contagious and I admire how you’re always so ready to help others. I have never known someone so fun to be around.

I mean it when I say my love burns like my name, bright and eternally for you.

Though my bones may break, I know I can always count on you to make me whole again. And I just know that together there is nothing we can’t accomplish. Here’s to many more happy years to come.

Happy Valentine’s Day

TYSM aaaa I love it
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
@Hifriend This was such a cute prompt and I hope things work out for DarkSeas ^-^ Hope you like it! [quote=Word Count: 328] Dear OceansNight, You don’t know me. At least, I don’t think you do. But I know you, sort of. I’ve seen you around a lot and I don’t really know how to tell you this in person so I’m sending you this letter. I know you talk to River a lot and I think he’s really great and strong and it makes sense that you two would be together. So I totally get it if you don’t share my thoughts on this. I mean, why would you. You don’t even know me. Great, now I’m stalling. I guess I should just go ahead and say it. I think I’m in love with you. Please, I don’t want you to feel pressured to agree with me or anything. That’s why I won’t even tell you my name. But I still wanted you to know that. I think you’re really pretty and when I look up at the night sky I can think of nothing but you. Your voice gives me butterflies and your kindness makes my heart race. When I see you, even if all you’re doing is going about your day, well it takes my breath away. It’s hard to think straight when I’m near you, my mind just goes all fuzzy. And you’ve never even seen me yet! Mostly because I hide when you even glance in my direction. If you actually spoke to me I think I might burst. Everything about you is just so. Magical. You might think I’m being silly, and I totally understand. I really do. But I still needed to get this off my chest. I think... Well if we really are soulmates then because I did this, the universe should bring us together right? And if not then maybe it wasn’t meant to be after all. Oh, I hope you like the flowers that came with this letter. I picked them especially for you. Happy Valentine’s Day! Love, Your Secret Admirer [/quote]
@Hifriend This was such a cute prompt and I hope things work out for DarkSeas ^-^ Hope you like it!
Word Count: 328 wrote:
Dear OceansNight,

You don’t know me. At least, I don’t think you do.

But I know you, sort of. I’ve seen you around a lot and I don’t really know how to tell you this in person so I’m sending you this letter. I know you talk to River a lot and I think he’s really great and strong and it makes sense that you two would be together. So I totally get it if you don’t share my thoughts on this. I mean, why would you. You don’t even know me.

Great, now I’m stalling. I guess I should just go ahead and say it.

I think I’m in love with you.

Please, I don’t want you to feel pressured to agree with me or anything. That’s why I won’t even tell you my name. But I still wanted you to know that.

I think you’re really pretty and when I look up at the night sky I can think of nothing but you. Your voice gives me butterflies and your kindness makes my heart race. When I see you, even if all you’re doing is going about your day, well it takes my breath away. It’s hard to think straight when I’m near you, my mind just goes all fuzzy. And you’ve never even seen me yet! Mostly because I hide when you even glance in my direction. If you actually spoke to me I think I might burst.

Everything about you is just so. Magical.

You might think I’m being silly, and I totally understand. I really do. But I still needed to get this off my chest.

I think... Well if we really are soulmates then because I did this, the universe should bring us together right? And if not then maybe it wasn’t meant to be after all.

Oh, I hope you like the flowers that came with this letter. I picked them especially for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love, Your Secret Admirer
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Flirt I'm glad!
@Flirt I'm glad!