Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Poems! [OPEN]
1 2
[center] ----- [b]open[/b] - [i]closed[/i] - [i]hiatus[/i] - [i]wip[/i] ----- [color=orchid][size=5][b]Hello~! [/b][/size][/color] I'm here to make free poems for [i]your[/i] dragons! I have some extra time on my hands and I figured, "why not make some stuff?"! ([i]disclaimer: I [/i]might[i] start charging actual FR stuff, but that is [/i]extremely[i] unlikely[/i]) Alrighty then! The type of poems I'll be writing will be completely random, unless you really, [i]really[/i] need that certain kind of poem~ Though, check out below for an order form to help me figure out what [i]you[/i] want! And if you [i]insist[/i] on giving me a tip, feel free! I don't really mind what it is, to be honest - but here's my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62983255] Wishlist[/url] just in case! (though, some of the stuff on there is to [i]extravagant[/i] to really give me for a poem, ya' know?) Also, idk if I really need to put this or not - [b]but I [i]will not[/i] be writing anything inappropriate or against Flight Rising's rules. [/b] First, I am uncomfortable with writing those kinds of things, and second, there are some young ones on this site who's minds are not yet tainted, we must keep them pure beans~ Thank you! ----- [color=orchid][b]Slots.[/b][/color] [u][b]0/5[/b][/u] 1. [i]open![/i] 2. [i]open![/i] 3. [i]open![/i] 4. [i]open![/i] 5. [i]open![/i] ----- [color=orchid][b]Order Form.[/b][/color] [i]Note: it would be best if you deleted the things in the parentheses after you fill out the section! Thank you~[/i] [quote][left] @LavenderLynx Username: Dragon Name: Poem Type: (optional) Poem Vibe: (creepy, happy, sad, etc) Font & Color: (optional, or I can pick it for you) Specific Lore: (things the dragon enjoys or their favorite things, etc) Image of Dragon: [/quote]

open - closed - hiatus - wip

Hello~!

I'm here to make free poems for your dragons! I have some extra time on my hands and I figured, "why not make some stuff?"!

(disclaimer: I might start charging actual FR stuff, but that is extremely unlikely)

Alrighty then! The type of poems I'll be writing will be completely random, unless you really, really need that certain kind of poem~ Though, check out below for an order form to help me figure out what you want!

And if you insist on giving me a tip, feel free! I don't really mind what it is, to be honest - but here's my Wishlist just in case! (though, some of the stuff on there is to extravagant to really give me for a poem, ya' know?)

Also, idk if I really need to put this or not - but I will not be writing anything inappropriate or against Flight Rising's rules. First, I am uncomfortable with writing those kinds of things, and second, there are some young ones on this site who's minds are not yet tainted, we must keep them pure beans~ Thank you!

Slots.

0/5
1. open!
2. open!
3. open!
4. open!
5. open!
Order Form.
Note: it would be best if you deleted the things in the parentheses after you fill out the section! Thank you~
Quote:
@LavenderLynx
Username:
Dragon Name:
Poem Type: (optional)
Poem Vibe: (creepy, happy, sad, etc)
Font & Color: (optional, or I can pick it for you)
Specific Lore: (things the dragon enjoys or their favorite things, etc)
Image of Dragon:
[center] [size=5][color=orchid][b]Examples Here[/b]![/color][/size] [i]when I get the motivation to put some more down...[/i] [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61323064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613231/61323064_350.png?mtime=X0heQQACWBM.png[/img][/url]-----[i]She dances in the night, Her movements so beautiful and bright, With delicate sapphire wings, Who knows what her great fortune brings[/i]-----[/quote] [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60537892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605379/60537892_350.png?mtime=X1EKaAACz90.png[/img][/url]-----[i]With delicate wings, dancing among the petals, He rests beneath stars[/i]-----[/quote] [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63406198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634062/63406198_350.png?mtime=X015KgACPq8.png[/img][/url] [b]Okay, for this one it is kinda' long. I rarely will ever do one that is this long, BUT you might get lucky~ And it's not really a poem, but it's is a poem at the same time idk[/b]-----[i]Rotten, sour, bitter... you smell every [b]morning[/b]. Stench rising into the sun, your sanity slowly coming undone. Your nostrils flair with great disgust, to the point where you don't know what or whom to trust. Swirling around and around, dancing with delight. It's acidic burn causes you to flee with freight. Freight, grief, fear... you feel every [b]dusk[/b]. It freezes you to the bone, making you its unfeeling drone. It watches, grinning at your tears, licking its lips as you want to disappear. Oh, be careful what you wish for! It might just be your last, soon you just might be no more! Pop, crackle, snap... you hear every [b]night[/b]. Racing across the shadows, dodging the light. Bright glowing red eyes staring into yours, fear making its way up your spine like thorny vines. Prowling in the snarling darkness, it doesn't dare recline. Watching, eating, staring... you see every [b]dawn[/b]. Chomping down on flesh and bone until it is all gone. Down, down, down it goes! Just watch as it flows! Gently, gently down into the grass; staining the blades with blood at last![/i]-----[/quote]
Examples Here!
when I get the motivation to put some more down...

Quote:
61323064_350.png?mtime=X0heQQACWBM.png
She dances in the night,
Her movements so beautiful and bright,
With delicate sapphire wings,
Who knows what her great fortune brings

Quote:
60537892_350.png?mtime=X1EKaAACz90.png
With delicate wings,
dancing among the petals,
He rests beneath stars

Quote:
63406198_350.png?mtime=X015KgACPq8.png
Okay, for this one it is kinda' long. I rarely will ever do one that is this long, BUT you might get lucky~ And it's not really a poem, but it's is a poem at the same time idk
Rotten, sour, bitter... you smell every morning. Stench rising into the sun, your sanity slowly coming undone. Your nostrils flair with great disgust, to the point where you don't know what or whom to trust. Swirling around and around, dancing with delight. It's acidic burn causes you to flee with freight.

Freight, grief, fear... you feel every dusk. It freezes you to the bone, making you its unfeeling drone. It watches, grinning at your tears, licking its lips as you want to disappear. Oh, be careful what you wish for! It might just be your last, soon you just might be no more!

Pop, crackle, snap... you hear every night. Racing across the shadows, dodging the light. Bright glowing red eyes staring into yours, fear making its way up your spine like thorny vines. Prowling in the snarling darkness, it doesn't dare recline.

Watching, eating, staring... you see every dawn. Chomping down on flesh and bone until it is all gone. Down, down, down it goes! Just watch as it flows! Gently, gently down into the grass; staining the blades with blood at last!

Reserve!
Reserve!
And open!
And open!
[center][emoji=pink star size=1][b] Bump! [/b][emoji=pink star size=1]
Bump!
@LavenderLynx Username: Skittles251 Dragon Name: Isis Poem Type: (optional) Any type. Poem Vibe: (creepy, happy, sad, etc) May creepy or nostalgic? Font & Color: (optional, or I can pick it for you) Bluish? Specific Lore: (things the dragon enjoys or their favorite things, etc) Everything is in her bio. Image of Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44370977][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/443710/44370977_350.png[/img][/url]
@LavenderLynx
Username: Skittles251
Dragon Name: Isis
Poem Type: (optional) Any type.
Poem Vibe: (creepy, happy, sad, etc) May creepy or nostalgic?
Font & Color: (optional, or I can pick it for you) Bluish?
Specific Lore: (things the dragon enjoys or their favorite things, etc) Everything is in her bio.
Image of Dragon:44370977_350.png
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Skittles251----- [center][size=7][b]Isis[/b][/size] ----- [font=papyrus][color=darkslateblue]Him and her dancing in starlit skies Following each other's movement Staring into those love lined eyes Not a thought about ever becoming distant One, two, three they came Together forming a large warm family One, two, three still more to gain Leaving slowly, sadly to live their own destiny Three, two, one stays dedicated very eager to serve his clan Both parents alike proud to be related No one knew how this ever could end And end it did very tragically End did he in war with a misguided group She turned away and disappeared completely Son was lost, alone completely with himself to cope She tried her best to bring him back Deep dark places she drifted in pitiful desperation But what she found indeed did lack He was left a hollow husk of his lost compassion Veins of terror sinking slowly, steadily into her dying soul Dancing with darkness she knew too well She soon would know the curse's devastating toll The evil within in her begins to swell.[/color][/font] ----- Woah~! That took a long time! What I tried to do was kind of make this ABAB thing over and over again and tell the story with it? It was very fun though~ I actually had to restart a bunch of times because I would lose what I was trying to say, or I couldn't figure out good words to rhyme! I hope you liked it, here's the code stuff for it with the colors and font~ [code][font=papyrus][color=darkslateblue] copy & paste the poem here! [/color][/font][/code]
@Skittles251
Isis
Him and her dancing in starlit skies
Following each other's movement
Staring into those love lined eyes
Not a thought about ever becoming distant

One, two, three they came
Together forming a large warm family
One, two, three still more to gain
Leaving slowly, sadly to live their own destiny

Three, two, one stays dedicated
very eager to serve his clan
Both parents alike proud to be related
No one knew how this ever could end

And end it did very tragically
End did he in war with a misguided group
She turned away and disappeared completely
Son was lost, alone completely with himself to cope

She tried her best to bring him back
Deep dark places she drifted in pitiful desperation
But what she found indeed did lack
He was left a hollow husk of his lost compassion

Veins of terror sinking slowly, steadily into her dying soul
Dancing with darkness she knew too well
She soon would know the curse's devastating toll
The evil within in her begins to swell.

Woah~! That took a long time! What I tried to do was kind of make this ABAB thing over and over again and tell the story with it? It was very fun though~ I actually had to restart a bunch of times because I would lose what I was trying to say, or I couldn't figure out good words to rhyme!

I hope you liked it, here's the code stuff for it with the colors and font~

Code:
[font=papyrus][color=darkslateblue] copy & paste the poem here! [/color][/font]
Thank you so much! I love it! :D Good luck with your poems!
Thank you so much! I love it! :D Good luck with your poems!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
[center][emoji=pink star size=1][b] Bump! [/b][emoji=pink star size=1]
Bump!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63381376][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/633814/63381376_350.png[/img][/url][center] @LavenderLynx [b]Username: [/b]Kirority [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Mefitis [b]Poem Type:[/b] Rhymed! [b]Poem Vibe: [/b]kind of a storytelling vibe? like a dragon is telling the legend of this dragon to a dragonet! Font & Color: Monotype Corsiva! Color your choice [b]Specific Lore:[/b] From her bio: [i]Wanders from clan to clan, sowing lies, deception and falsehoods, ANYTHING to upset a clans orderliness. And enjoys every second of it. Charismatic yet malicious. Only speaks in rhymes and riddles.[/i] [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] Above! [center]Thanks for the opportunity! <3[/center]
63381376_350.png

@LavenderLynx
Username: Kirority

Dragon Name: Mefitis

Poem Type: Rhymed!

Poem Vibe: kind of a storytelling vibe? like a dragon is telling the legend of this dragon to a dragonet!
Font & Color: Monotype Corsiva! Color your choice

Specific Lore:
From her bio:
Wanders from clan to clan, sowing lies, deception and falsehoods, ANYTHING to upset a clans orderliness. And enjoys every second of it.

Charismatic yet malicious.

Only speaks in rhymes and riddles.

Image of Dragon: Above!
Thanks for the opportunity! <3
1 2