Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | the eccentric || clan lore (WIP)
hi!! this is gonna be a thread for all the lore for my clan and longer stories involving more than one dragon. ask if you'd like to be a part of the pinglist when i add anything new!!

pinglist:

the initiation

When you look at it like most do, there's not much to do here. But that's alright, we entertain ourselves with nothing but love and personality. We promise, there will be something here for you. Someone here for you. Every dragon who has wandered here has loved it, and that's how we came together. Some choose to come and go, and there's nothing wrong with that, either.

We ran away from expectation years ago. Who hasn't looked back a few times, though? We all have, here. Slowly, day after day, month after month, we came to a mutual agreement that acceptance itself was the only way to be accepted into our group of eccentric little dragons. The wandering was too much, and there had been far too much hurt in the past for us to trust anyone. The windstorms pushed us away, the waves pulled us in, and we decided we would no longer be a band of warriors, of dragons with nowhere to go and no one to be. Sometimes, one of us thinks we'd be better off somewhere else, but then we hold a council and all agree that would be an perpetually terrible idea. So instead, we simply let the waves welcome us. Will you stay a while?

Can we trust you? Will you hurt us, like they did?
the journey here
~coming soon~
hi!! this is gonna be a thread for all the lore for my clan and longer stories involving more than one dragon. ask if you'd like to be a part of the pinglist when i add anything new!!

pinglist:

the initiation

When you look at it like most do, there's not much to do here. But that's alright, we entertain ourselves with nothing but love and personality. We promise, there will be something here for you. Someone here for you. Every dragon who has wandered here has loved it, and that's how we came together. Some choose to come and go, and there's nothing wrong with that, either.

We ran away from expectation years ago. Who hasn't looked back a few times, though? We all have, here. Slowly, day after day, month after month, we came to a mutual agreement that acceptance itself was the only way to be accepted into our group of eccentric little dragons. The wandering was too much, and there had been far too much hurt in the past for us to trust anyone. The windstorms pushed us away, the waves pulled us in, and we decided we would no longer be a band of warriors, of dragons with nowhere to go and no one to be. Sometimes, one of us thinks we'd be better off somewhere else, but then we hold a council and all agree that would be an perpetually terrible idea. So instead, we simply let the waves welcome us. Will you stay a while?

Can we trust you? Will you hurt us, like they did?
the journey here
~coming soon~

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
some stories, perhaps?
~this will be a place for all the short stories i write regarding the clan in some way~

some stories, perhaps?
~this will be a place for all the short stories i write regarding the clan in some way~

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
we all have something to say
~thoughts and ramblings of each individual dragon, as they come to mind~

we all have something to say
~thoughts and ramblings of each individual dragon, as they come to mind~

2rgc1ud.png