Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@iceluoxue
waistup and color is ok!(by color, is flat color or shaded prefered?)
i am ok with any style you think fits~ :3
@iceluoxue
waistup and color is ok!(by color, is flat color or shaded prefered?)
i am ok with any style you think fits~ :3
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
a simple shaded would be great! I'll probably go with something along the lines of my second example if that's ok?

would you like a sketch before I colour the piece?
a simple shaded would be great! I'll probably go with something along the lines of my second example if that's ok?

would you like a sketch before I colour the piece?
OWQcS2K.png
@iceluoxue
the 2nd example is ok^^ its your choice if you want to send a sketch, feel free, i dont really mind whether or not^w^;
@iceluoxue
the 2nd example is ok^^ its your choice if you want to send a sketch, feel free, i dont really mind whether or not^w^;
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
sounds good!
sounds good!
OWQcS2K.png
finding!
finding!
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
Hello! Came here from the link in your shop c: would you be up for an art trade?
Some of my examples; full : [x][x][x]; chibi: [x]

For more examples of my art, take a look at my dA or ig

I'd be wanting to trade for a drawing of any of my sister's characters : [refs], whichever you find inspiring or I can choose one if you prefer it this way c:

potato : 0
Hello! Came here from the link in your shop c: would you be up for an art trade?
Some of my examples; full : [x][x][x]; chibi: [x]

For more examples of my art, take a look at my dA or ig

I'd be wanting to trade for a drawing of any of my sister's characters : [refs], whichever you find inspiring or I can choose one if you prefer it this way c:

potato : 0
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
@igneriss
hi! ^^ i can do a trade :3 im interested in drawing forest guardian, is it ok to draw a chibi style? btw, which of my charas you are going to draw? ><
(and you prefer the trade will be flat color/headshot/etc?)

//ps, im a little busy this week, i might only start on weekend, or maybe tomorrow if i have more free time ><
@igneriss
hi! ^^ i can do a trade :3 im interested in drawing forest guardian, is it ok to draw a chibi style? btw, which of my charas you are going to draw? ><
(and you prefer the trade will be flat color/headshot/etc?)

//ps, im a little busy this week, i might only start on weekend, or maybe tomorrow if i have more free time ><
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
yes! so a chibi for a chibi, does that sound okay to you? c:
and since those are chibies, is a shaded fullbody ok?
and from your characters, I'd like to draw Erhu or Wozu. Maybe Erhu, as he's one the top of your priorities list : D

that's okay, take your time, I work full time so I also have time to draw mostly on weekends c: and I'm collecting those for my sister's bday which is in November so there's plenty of time yet haha ♥

//argh sorry for pinging
yes! so a chibi for a chibi, does that sound okay to you? c:
and since those are chibies, is a shaded fullbody ok?
and from your characters, I'd like to draw Erhu or Wozu. Maybe Erhu, as he's one the top of your priorities list : D

that's okay, take your time, I work full time so I also have time to draw mostly on weekends c: and I'm collecting those for my sister's bday which is in November so there's plenty of time yet haha ♥

//argh sorry for pinging
675.png

@igneriss
so, shaded fullbody chibi yes? :3
you can draw either erhu or wozu if you want, not really need to follow me priority ><; cough....erhu has so many arts so i feel bad for my other kids, cough..

i will message you the finished art when im done! >w<
@igneriss
so, shaded fullbody chibi yes? :3
you can draw either erhu or wozu if you want, not really need to follow me priority ><; cough....erhu has so many arts so i feel bad for my other kids, cough..

i will message you the finished art when im done! >w<
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
Sounds great! ( :
Okay, so maybe I'll try Wozu, I don't have many opportunities to draw with colours like this : D
Great, thank you~!

EDIT:
one question- as for his outfit, should I use any particular from the refs //as each is different// or draw him in whatever as long as it's matching the overall style?
Sounds great! ( :
Okay, so maybe I'll try Wozu, I don't have many opportunities to draw with colours like this : D
Great, thank you~!

EDIT:
one question- as for his outfit, should I use any particular from the refs //as each is different// or draw him in whatever as long as it's matching the overall style?
675.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8