Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@/fukanzan ((Only writing it since my brain feels weird not doing it cos its like talking to someone without a greeting, intentionally not pinged XD))

Heyya! I was just wondering if you would be interested in an art trade of sorts? I really like your pretty boys since I kind of prefer drawing prettier men as well XD

I have an art shop here with references or you can check out my instagram which has more references!

If you are interested, I see you are able to do Japanese clothes and I would be curious to know if you'd be willing to do something for this boy? I couldn't come up with any thing for him clothing wise and it would be really cool to have something like that for a half body or similar.

If the clothing counts as design and you aren't willing thats 100% alright and I have a lot of other characters as well if you are interested
@/fukanzan ((Only writing it since my brain feels weird not doing it cos its like talking to someone without a greeting, intentionally not pinged XD))

Heyya! I was just wondering if you would be interested in an art trade of sorts? I really like your pretty boys since I kind of prefer drawing prettier men as well XD

I have an art shop here with references or you can check out my instagram which has more references!

If you are interested, I see you are able to do Japanese clothes and I would be curious to know if you'd be willing to do something for this boy? I couldn't come up with any thing for him clothing wise and it would be really cool to have something like that for a half body or similar.

If the clothing counts as design and you aren't willing thats 100% alright and I have a lot of other characters as well if you are interested
adfa.png
@riku114
(no worries about the @/! as long as its not ping lel)

im glad to do trade! regarding your boy, i cant design him a clothes/kimono from scratch, but if you give me a pic of a clothing you have in mind and ask me to do piece/merge ref, then its ok^^;

and also! which of my chara you want to draw, and what type?(like a bust/color/etc :3)

edit: i forgot to mention, i have some many comms to finish so i maybe might be working slower^^;;
@riku114
(no worries about the @/! as long as its not ping lel)

im glad to do trade! regarding your boy, i cant design him a clothes/kimono from scratch, but if you give me a pic of a clothing you have in mind and ask me to do piece/merge ref, then its ok^^;

and also! which of my chara you want to draw, and what type?(like a bust/color/etc :3)

edit: i forgot to mention, i have some many comms to finish so i maybe might be working slower^^;;
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@/fukanzen I'd love to do Yulin (Dark AU) or Ehru since I like them both! And thats 100% fine with me XD I have a commission myself atm and a side project plus life so I might be a bit slow, but will def. get around to this trade cos your boys are too beautiful >:v It's illegal

I could go a shaded / colored halfbody if you like. Also if you have a general expression or aesthetic for them I might just do a background since I like to play around with lighting and atmosphere a bit and backgrounds make things nice.

But yeah that should work!

Would something similar to this with floral shoulders of the cover like this and a basic dark green kimono underneath?
@/fukanzen I'd love to do Yulin (Dark AU) or Ehru since I like them both! And thats 100% fine with me XD I have a commission myself atm and a side project plus life so I might be a bit slow, but will def. get around to this trade cos your boys are too beautiful >:v It's illegal

I could go a shaded / colored halfbody if you like. Also if you have a general expression or aesthetic for them I might just do a background since I like to play around with lighting and atmosphere a bit and backgrounds make things nice.

But yeah that should work!

Would something similar to this with floral shoulders of the cover like this and a basic dark green kimono underneath?
adfa.png
@riku114
i'd like if you can draw yulin(dk AU ...fyi dk=demon king LOL :'3)
shaded/colored halfbody(so up to waist/torso i believe?) is ok with me! i'll keep the outfit in mind^w^
@riku114
i'd like if you can draw yulin(dk AU ...fyi dk=demon king LOL :'3)
shaded/colored halfbody(so up to waist/torso i believe?) is ok with me! i'll keep the outfit in mind^w^
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@/fukanzen Got it! Glad to do the trade~ And ye that would be about half body to me as well.
@/fukanzen Got it! Glad to do the trade~ And ye that would be about half body to me as well.
adfa.png
aaaa I love your art (and also your fandragons), if you're still doing these, might I interest you in an art trade?

My traditional art can be found through my signature, and some of my (more recent) digital styles can be found here in the bios of these guys: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (the first three are more refined, the fourth and fifth are more sketchy) - feel free to take a look to see if anything catches your eye!
aaaa I love your art (and also your fandragons), if you're still doing these, might I interest you in an art trade?

My traditional art can be found through my signature, and some of my (more recent) digital styles can be found here in the bios of these guys: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (the first three are more refined, the fourth and fifth are more sketchy) - feel free to take a look to see if anything catches your eye!
OWQcS2K.png
@iceluoxue
(TAT although my inbox is empty, i somehow nearly missed this qwq)

thank you, i can do a trade! :3 you can show me which of your chara you want me to draw(and which one of mine), and we can discuss the type of drawing~(bust/color/etc)
@iceluoxue
(TAT although my inbox is empty, i somehow nearly missed this qwq)

thank you, i can do a trade! :3 you can show me which of your chara you want me to draw(and which one of mine), and we can discuss the type of drawing~(bust/color/etc)
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
ahahah no worries X')

I think I'd be most interested in drawing either Yulin (original or demon king works!), or Xingyan works too!

Take your pick out of these guys? >:3 (not listed in any order, their designs are all in their bios)
Haures
Massacre

If none of them catch your eye anyone else in my lair with a humanoid design also works~
ahahah no worries X')

I think I'd be most interested in drawing either Yulin (original or demon king works!), or Xingyan works too!

Take your pick out of these guys? >:3 (not listed in any order, their designs are all in their bios)
Haures
Massacre

If none of them catch your eye anyone else in my lair with a humanoid design also works~
OWQcS2K.png
@iceluoxue
im interested in drawing haures!^^

then, would you prefer bust/color/etc(anything)? (if its a color or anything more than waist then it would be reccomended to draw yulin, since yanyan i havent colored or drawn completely his design ><;)
@iceluoxue
im interested in drawing haures!^^

then, would you prefer bust/color/etc(anything)? (if its a color or anything more than waist then it would be reccomended to draw yulin, since yanyan i havent colored or drawn completely his design ><;)
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
sounds good!!

I was definitely thinking waist up since I don't have a complete design for him yet either, and probably coloured - so I'll draw Yulin then!
did you have an idea for which particular style of mine that you would like to trade for?
sounds good!!

I was definitely thinking waist up since I don't have a complete design for him yet either, and probably coloured - so I'll draw Yulin then!
did you have an idea for which particular style of mine that you would like to trade for?
OWQcS2K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8