Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Riches (ongoing storyline for all) XD
This book will be considered completed after June 5, 2020; regardless of if I have added the last chapters...I don’t usually begin writing something after a long break so...this is it I guess! Really hope you enjoy it!!

Rules To Consider

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK IN ANY MANNER!! THE ONLY PART I ALLOW YOU TO COPY IS THE FORESHADOWING BIT, AND ONLY WITH CREDIT!!!!!!
This is a book that I wrote myself, and would prefer to keep the credit to me. If, however, I grant permission, You shall be allowed to copy something, but ALWAYS with a credit to me...though I can’t actually do anything about it, I would like the honesty policy at all times, and keep credits to this/me whenever you copy, regardless of if I know about it or not.

I am an aspiring writer, and if you have anything to suggest, please PM me instead of pinging me here, as I don’t want confusion of if your comment is part of the story or not.

This is NOT a role play, and was never intended to be one. Please do not ask to be a character, as I will decline. I am, however, open to character suggestions both dragon (as they shall appear later in the story) and human alike.

Thank you for your cooperation, and please sit back, relax, and enjoy this piece!
This book will be considered completed after June 5, 2020; regardless of if I have added the last chapters...I don’t usually begin writing something after a long break so...this is it I guess! Really hope you enjoy it!!

Rules To Consider

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK IN ANY MANNER!! THE ONLY PART I ALLOW YOU TO COPY IS THE FORESHADOWING BIT, AND ONLY WITH CREDIT!!!!!!
This is a book that I wrote myself, and would prefer to keep the credit to me. If, however, I grant permission, You shall be allowed to copy something, but ALWAYS with a credit to me...though I can’t actually do anything about it, I would like the honesty policy at all times, and keep credits to this/me whenever you copy, regardless of if I know about it or not.

I am an aspiring writer, and if you have anything to suggest, please PM me instead of pinging me here, as I don’t want confusion of if your comment is part of the story or not.

This is NOT a role play, and was never intended to be one. Please do not ask to be a character, as I will decline. I am, however, open to character suggestions both dragon (as they shall appear later in the story) and human alike.

Thank you for your cooperation, and please sit back, relax, and enjoy this piece!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Foreshadowing
Solid gold lined the hallway from head to toe, snaking down the narrow hallway and fading into the dark expanses ahead. On the other wall, solid silver bricks lined in a similar fashion, but with strange markings chiseled in the silver crevices. Walking further down the seemingly never-ending hallway, the silver and gold finally end, leading up to two wooden doors, separated by a diamond pillar. Each doorknob was seemingly fashioned from two cut diamonds, one on each door, and the door featured a crude metal sign on each saying in bold, rough letters, CHOOSE YOUR DESTINATION WISELY. This strange hallway is located in the oldest museum imaginable, with crazy high prices and a single legend. Those who entered those wooden doors never came out again. After thousands of police searches, and thousands more police gone missing, it was concluded that no one was to enter those doors. Soon, they were bolted shut, and only viewed from the outside. Little did they know, those who entered were transformed into a world no one could imagine, whether good or bad, is within the eye of the beholder.
Foreshadowing
Solid gold lined the hallway from head to toe, snaking down the narrow hallway and fading into the dark expanses ahead. On the other wall, solid silver bricks lined in a similar fashion, but with strange markings chiseled in the silver crevices. Walking further down the seemingly never-ending hallway, the silver and gold finally end, leading up to two wooden doors, separated by a diamond pillar. Each doorknob was seemingly fashioned from two cut diamonds, one on each door, and the door featured a crude metal sign on each saying in bold, rough letters, CHOOSE YOUR DESTINATION WISELY. This strange hallway is located in the oldest museum imaginable, with crazy high prices and a single legend. Those who entered those wooden doors never came out again. After thousands of police searches, and thousands more police gone missing, it was concluded that no one was to enter those doors. Soon, they were bolted shut, and only viewed from the outside. Little did they know, those who entered were transformed into a world no one could imagine, whether good or bad, is within the eye of the beholder.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Chapter 1
Liz Armstrong hurriedly changed from her fuzzy pajamas to a denim skirt and silk top. Finally, she and her friends had saved the expenses to go to the Museum of Legendary Hopes. She had to see the doors for herself. Liz and her friends had heard many, many rumors about those doors from her high school, and now that she was in her Senior year, her parents had finally allowed her to go see the doors: under two conditions. She saves the money herself, and goes with all of her friends, not to separate. That was why she decided to go as soon as her birthday was concluded that summer. The summer of her senior year, and Liz Armstrong was going, with her friends, to see the famous museum that was everyone’s conversation subject.

Slipping on her silk shoes and bag, Liz dashed to the front door out to her friends’ shiny black convertible. Liz slipped into the back seat of the car and waved goodbye to her parents as her friend’s mom pulled out of the driveway.

“I still can’t believe we are doing this.” Lily exclaimed, turning onto Hedge street. Lily was the eccentric, girly one of the bunch. She preferred to go her own way and buy expensive shoes off of Amazon every Sunday.

“Same. I need to see what’s in those doors!” Brianna laughed. She was the waste-no-time rowdy one of the bunch. She never listened to anyone and broke so many rules without getting in trouble. If she wanted something, she’d get it.

“I hope you are not trying to break into those doors, Brianna. I pray for our sake as well as yours you did not bring a lock pick or something to break those doors down, let alone numerous rules in your wake.” Emmalee was the quiet, follow-the-rules type of person. Ruins the fun, but is quite necessary in a friend group.

“Damn right I am. I need to figure out what all the fuss is about.” Brianna threw back.

Liz just chuckled, staring out the front window, trying not to get—-

“Liz don’t tell me you’re carsick already!” Lily yelled in alarm. “You puke in my car, you will clean it professionally and pay interest!”

“Ugh.” Liz sighed, suppressing the urge to throw up. “I will not puke in your expensive vehicle that your dad bought you last summer. It’s not like you planned on getting a new one this summer anyways.”

Brianna and Emmalee fought back giggles, while Lily gasped at the heavy sarcasm in Liz’s statement. “Lucky we are here already.” Lily said as she found a parking space in the near empty lot.

Each girl filed out of the car in different states of awe. Lily immediately took a selfie and sent it to her boyfriend, who was in Louisiana then playing a football game. Brianna tried to look casual, but failed miserably, leaving her mouth gaping open and her eyes bigger than golf balls. Emmalee smiled, and began texting her over-protective mom that they had arrived safe and sound with not a single scratch. Liz suppressed another urge to puke, but gaped at the building at a similar fashion as Brianna, yet not as noticeable.

Finally, after a few minutes of consoling themselves, the girls managed to file into the front door in a semi-presentable manner. As soon as they signed in at the admissions desk, they slowly strolled to the hallway in various states of awe.

“I can’t believe we are here.” Lily gasped.

Brianna was too busy gaping at the solid gold and silver on opposite sides to notice anyone was talking, not to mention the barred off doors at the end.

Following the silence, Emmalee wound up dragging the girls to the hallway, nearly fainting over the wrought-iron railings barring the pedestrians to touch the sides. This was nothing like what they imagined, whether it good or bad is up to the eye of the beholder.

Finally, breaking out of her trance, Liz stared at the end of the hallway in utter disgust. “If they were going to bar the entrances to those doors, at least make them neat. Those wood posts are never going to hold up.”

“Exactly why I brought the screwdriver instead of my crowbar.” Brianna stammered. She, too, was in awe of the lack of design in the posts.

“You brought the screwdriver?!” Lily gasped.

“How did you get past the metal detectors?” Emmalee inquired, somewhat vague.

“Because it’s not metal.” Brianna said that like it was obvious. What was she planning?

“We probably shouldn’t….” Liz whispered, as all girls marched towards the two doors.
Chapter 1
Liz Armstrong hurriedly changed from her fuzzy pajamas to a denim skirt and silk top. Finally, she and her friends had saved the expenses to go to the Museum of Legendary Hopes. She had to see the doors for herself. Liz and her friends had heard many, many rumors about those doors from her high school, and now that she was in her Senior year, her parents had finally allowed her to go see the doors: under two conditions. She saves the money herself, and goes with all of her friends, not to separate. That was why she decided to go as soon as her birthday was concluded that summer. The summer of her senior year, and Liz Armstrong was going, with her friends, to see the famous museum that was everyone’s conversation subject.

Slipping on her silk shoes and bag, Liz dashed to the front door out to her friends’ shiny black convertible. Liz slipped into the back seat of the car and waved goodbye to her parents as her friend’s mom pulled out of the driveway.

“I still can’t believe we are doing this.” Lily exclaimed, turning onto Hedge street. Lily was the eccentric, girly one of the bunch. She preferred to go her own way and buy expensive shoes off of Amazon every Sunday.

“Same. I need to see what’s in those doors!” Brianna laughed. She was the waste-no-time rowdy one of the bunch. She never listened to anyone and broke so many rules without getting in trouble. If she wanted something, she’d get it.

“I hope you are not trying to break into those doors, Brianna. I pray for our sake as well as yours you did not bring a lock pick or something to break those doors down, let alone numerous rules in your wake.” Emmalee was the quiet, follow-the-rules type of person. Ruins the fun, but is quite necessary in a friend group.

“Damn right I am. I need to figure out what all the fuss is about.” Brianna threw back.

Liz just chuckled, staring out the front window, trying not to get—-

“Liz don’t tell me you’re carsick already!” Lily yelled in alarm. “You puke in my car, you will clean it professionally and pay interest!”

“Ugh.” Liz sighed, suppressing the urge to throw up. “I will not puke in your expensive vehicle that your dad bought you last summer. It’s not like you planned on getting a new one this summer anyways.”

Brianna and Emmalee fought back giggles, while Lily gasped at the heavy sarcasm in Liz’s statement. “Lucky we are here already.” Lily said as she found a parking space in the near empty lot.

Each girl filed out of the car in different states of awe. Lily immediately took a selfie and sent it to her boyfriend, who was in Louisiana then playing a football game. Brianna tried to look casual, but failed miserably, leaving her mouth gaping open and her eyes bigger than golf balls. Emmalee smiled, and began texting her over-protective mom that they had arrived safe and sound with not a single scratch. Liz suppressed another urge to puke, but gaped at the building at a similar fashion as Brianna, yet not as noticeable.

Finally, after a few minutes of consoling themselves, the girls managed to file into the front door in a semi-presentable manner. As soon as they signed in at the admissions desk, they slowly strolled to the hallway in various states of awe.

“I can’t believe we are here.” Lily gasped.

Brianna was too busy gaping at the solid gold and silver on opposite sides to notice anyone was talking, not to mention the barred off doors at the end.

Following the silence, Emmalee wound up dragging the girls to the hallway, nearly fainting over the wrought-iron railings barring the pedestrians to touch the sides. This was nothing like what they imagined, whether it good or bad is up to the eye of the beholder.

Finally, breaking out of her trance, Liz stared at the end of the hallway in utter disgust. “If they were going to bar the entrances to those doors, at least make them neat. Those wood posts are never going to hold up.”

“Exactly why I brought the screwdriver instead of my crowbar.” Brianna stammered. She, too, was in awe of the lack of design in the posts.

“You brought the screwdriver?!” Lily gasped.

“How did you get past the metal detectors?” Emmalee inquired, somewhat vague.

“Because it’s not metal.” Brianna said that like it was obvious. What was she planning?

“We probably shouldn’t….” Liz whispered, as all girls marched towards the two doors.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Chapter 2
“Pick a door.” Brianna smiled, in obvious mischievousness.

“Not now!” Emmalee gasped, “We’re sure to get caught!”

Brianna sighed. “Right. Then we’re breaking in tonight.”

“WHAT?!” Lily, Emmalee, and Liz yelled, turning quite a few heads.

“Shut up!” Brianna whispered loudly, “If we want to see what’s in those doors, we have to! Duh! That’s why we came, right, Liz?”

Now, Liz was in the spotlight, something she endured about as much as a doormat. “We came to see the legend.” She said, neither agreeing nor disagreeing to Brianna’s statement.

“Exactly. And your parents said we had to stick together, so we’re doing it. Majority rules.”

“Majority?!” Liz gasped. She had not exactly agreed to this.

After seemingly hours of arguing, the girls had not reached any conclusion. Since Brianna was going towards her way only, that was that. They would be breaking into the museum that night. Though each girl knew in their hearts that it was very much against the law, in more ways than one. Obviously, the consequences outweighed the motives.

After dinner at the nearest restaurant, The Legend’s Curse, the girls finally ceased to realize the risks. They were doing it. Besides, it was better if they all got in trouble than just one, right?

“We begin now.” Brianna said, staring at her watch in concentration. Their plan was to wait until the museum closed and break in through a window on the bottom floor. Simple enough, considering the museum had numerous guards stationed at the door of legends at every hour possible, regardless of whether the Museum of Legends was closed or not.

Lily and Emmalee stuck together, shivering in the night air, while Liz and Brianna tailed either end separately, Brianna leading. They finally reached the back of the museum after ten minutes of walking in the brisk night air.

Brianna murmured to herself as she reached inside her purse and grabbed a sledgehammer.

Each girl stared in utter shock. “How on Earth—-“ Liz began, making her way to the front of the lineup, next to Brianna.

“Shh!”

“How did you get that past the metal detector?!” Lily gasped, helping Liz out.

“SHH! It’s not metal!” Brianna hissed.

“What do you mean it’s not—-“ Emmalee tried.

“SHHHHH” Brianna hissed again. “Shut up and follow my lead!”

Every girl except Brianna rolled their eyes and followed her to the nearest window, about five feet off the ground. Thankfully, Brianna was not quite tall enough to reach it, but Emmalee definitely was.

Instantly, Brianna tossed the sledgehammer to Emmalee, implying she break the window. Emmalee tossed it on the ground, whispering many curse words, including the single statement “No way! Your idea, you get your fingerprints on it!”

Brianna rolled her eyes and grabbed the sledgehammer, eying it oddly. “Lucky you didn’t break this.”

What was going on? “Break that? A sledgehammer?” Liz eyed the sledgehammer oddly. Obviously, that was not a normal sledgehammer.

Before anyone could say another word, Brianna hitched up the sledgehammer and smashed it into the window, jumping a little to reach. It broke with a loud smash and glass and metal flew everywhere. She broke some parts of the window frame as well! Brianna humphed and took a running jump to the window, her hand landing on the broken frame, glass digging into her hands. Obviously, she didn’t care because she worked on hoisting herself up to the ledge without a glimpse of pain go through her eyes. Then again, she was a great hider when it came to emotions.

Finally, Brianna hoisted herself up to a reasonable area that she could perch on the windowsill, albeit the glass shards, which she sat on. She turned at an angle and motioned to the other girls. As she could see, each girl was in various stages of terror and anxiety, so there was no way they would follow. Brianna shrugged, almost losing her balance.

“Come on!” Brianna whisper-called.

“No way! You are going to get in so much trouble.” Emmalee hissed.

“So? If the legend of the doors is true, we don’t need to worry about that! Come on!”

Liz recovered from her frozen state and took a step further. “We’d be more likely to get caught here than inside…” She began to walk towards the broken window, carefully avoiding the glass shards and sledgehammer on the cold, murky ground.

“Get rid of the sledgehammer!” Emmalee sneered, we’re definitely going to get caught with that there! She, too, began to walk to the window, or lack thereof.

Liz grabbed the sledgehammer and looked around. There were dumpsters nearby, but the police would be sure to see that there...unless… She walked to the dumpster and opened the lid, peering inside.

“What is she doing?!” Lily whispered. Guess she was out of her trance now.

Just as she expected, there were several large black garbage bags inside. Liz grabbed the one on the very bottom and opened it carefully, minding the slimy stuff on the mouth of the bag. That should obscure her fingerprints. She dropped the sledgehammer in the bag, tied it shut, and buried it back on the bottom of the bin, nearly falling in in the process. She wiped her hands on her pants and walked back to the window.

“To think she’s done this before or something,” Lily gaped.

“I did not. I just know what the police are looking for.” Liz shot back.

“Who cares?! Just get going!”

Liz was first to jump up, needing Brianna’s help to hoist her up, since she was much shorter than Brianna was.
Lily and Emmalee were next, falling through the window just as Brianna and Liz jumped down. The girls made it through the window relatively unscathed, minus the various scratches from the glass shards.

Since all four girls knew exactly where the hallway was, all they had to do was stay away from the security guards, oddly oblivious to the broken window that was letting much more moonlight than necessary in the small foyer.

They made it to the hallway and traversed straight to the doors with no difficulties, surprisingly, finally staring straight at the Legend itself. Should they do it? No. Will they do it? Definitely.
Chapter 2
“Pick a door.” Brianna smiled, in obvious mischievousness.

“Not now!” Emmalee gasped, “We’re sure to get caught!”

Brianna sighed. “Right. Then we’re breaking in tonight.”

“WHAT?!” Lily, Emmalee, and Liz yelled, turning quite a few heads.

“Shut up!” Brianna whispered loudly, “If we want to see what’s in those doors, we have to! Duh! That’s why we came, right, Liz?”

Now, Liz was in the spotlight, something she endured about as much as a doormat. “We came to see the legend.” She said, neither agreeing nor disagreeing to Brianna’s statement.

“Exactly. And your parents said we had to stick together, so we’re doing it. Majority rules.”

“Majority?!” Liz gasped. She had not exactly agreed to this.

After seemingly hours of arguing, the girls had not reached any conclusion. Since Brianna was going towards her way only, that was that. They would be breaking into the museum that night. Though each girl knew in their hearts that it was very much against the law, in more ways than one. Obviously, the consequences outweighed the motives.

After dinner at the nearest restaurant, The Legend’s Curse, the girls finally ceased to realize the risks. They were doing it. Besides, it was better if they all got in trouble than just one, right?

“We begin now.” Brianna said, staring at her watch in concentration. Their plan was to wait until the museum closed and break in through a window on the bottom floor. Simple enough, considering the museum had numerous guards stationed at the door of legends at every hour possible, regardless of whether the Museum of Legends was closed or not.

Lily and Emmalee stuck together, shivering in the night air, while Liz and Brianna tailed either end separately, Brianna leading. They finally reached the back of the museum after ten minutes of walking in the brisk night air.

Brianna murmured to herself as she reached inside her purse and grabbed a sledgehammer.

Each girl stared in utter shock. “How on Earth—-“ Liz began, making her way to the front of the lineup, next to Brianna.

“Shh!”

“How did you get that past the metal detector?!” Lily gasped, helping Liz out.

“SHH! It’s not metal!” Brianna hissed.

“What do you mean it’s not—-“ Emmalee tried.

“SHHHHH” Brianna hissed again. “Shut up and follow my lead!”

Every girl except Brianna rolled their eyes and followed her to the nearest window, about five feet off the ground. Thankfully, Brianna was not quite tall enough to reach it, but Emmalee definitely was.

Instantly, Brianna tossed the sledgehammer to Emmalee, implying she break the window. Emmalee tossed it on the ground, whispering many curse words, including the single statement “No way! Your idea, you get your fingerprints on it!”

Brianna rolled her eyes and grabbed the sledgehammer, eying it oddly. “Lucky you didn’t break this.”

What was going on? “Break that? A sledgehammer?” Liz eyed the sledgehammer oddly. Obviously, that was not a normal sledgehammer.

Before anyone could say another word, Brianna hitched up the sledgehammer and smashed it into the window, jumping a little to reach. It broke with a loud smash and glass and metal flew everywhere. She broke some parts of the window frame as well! Brianna humphed and took a running jump to the window, her hand landing on the broken frame, glass digging into her hands. Obviously, she didn’t care because she worked on hoisting herself up to the ledge without a glimpse of pain go through her eyes. Then again, she was a great hider when it came to emotions.

Finally, Brianna hoisted herself up to a reasonable area that she could perch on the windowsill, albeit the glass shards, which she sat on. She turned at an angle and motioned to the other girls. As she could see, each girl was in various stages of terror and anxiety, so there was no way they would follow. Brianna shrugged, almost losing her balance.

“Come on!” Brianna whisper-called.

“No way! You are going to get in so much trouble.” Emmalee hissed.

“So? If the legend of the doors is true, we don’t need to worry about that! Come on!”

Liz recovered from her frozen state and took a step further. “We’d be more likely to get caught here than inside…” She began to walk towards the broken window, carefully avoiding the glass shards and sledgehammer on the cold, murky ground.

“Get rid of the sledgehammer!” Emmalee sneered, we’re definitely going to get caught with that there! She, too, began to walk to the window, or lack thereof.

Liz grabbed the sledgehammer and looked around. There were dumpsters nearby, but the police would be sure to see that there...unless… She walked to the dumpster and opened the lid, peering inside.

“What is she doing?!” Lily whispered. Guess she was out of her trance now.

Just as she expected, there were several large black garbage bags inside. Liz grabbed the one on the very bottom and opened it carefully, minding the slimy stuff on the mouth of the bag. That should obscure her fingerprints. She dropped the sledgehammer in the bag, tied it shut, and buried it back on the bottom of the bin, nearly falling in in the process. She wiped her hands on her pants and walked back to the window.

“To think she’s done this before or something,” Lily gaped.

“I did not. I just know what the police are looking for.” Liz shot back.

“Who cares?! Just get going!”

Liz was first to jump up, needing Brianna’s help to hoist her up, since she was much shorter than Brianna was.
Lily and Emmalee were next, falling through the window just as Brianna and Liz jumped down. The girls made it through the window relatively unscathed, minus the various scratches from the glass shards.

Since all four girls knew exactly where the hallway was, all they had to do was stay away from the security guards, oddly oblivious to the broken window that was letting much more moonlight than necessary in the small foyer.

They made it to the hallway and traversed straight to the doors with no difficulties, surprisingly, finally staring straight at the Legend itself. Should they do it? No. Will they do it? Definitely.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Chapter 3
Brianna turned to the group of horrified girls bearing a screwdriver and hammer in her hand, the other clutching her bag, still plump from its contents. “Pick a door.”

The girls were shocked. If the legend was true, they would only be able to pick one door, the gold or silver side. They stared at the doors, trying to feel what was the best door, but nothing came to them. All they had was the hollow feeling in their chest and the will to keep going.

“Silver.” Liz finally gasped

“Gold?” Lily stammered, clearly unsure of her choice.

“Silver. It has that promising aura.” Emmalee gasped.

“That settles it.” Brianna said, turning around and facing the silver side of the narrow hallway. She drew her arm away from her bag, clutching the hammer with an odd motherly feel. Her other hand grasped the screwdriver, visibly shaking as it started twisting the nails of the crude wood blocking the door. After a couple ear-piercing screeches, Brianna loosened the wood enough to let it swing to the side. She grasped the diamond handle and turned it carefully.

“What do you girls think you’re doing?!”

Every girl turned in horror towards the man that spoke those words. They were in trouble now! The man that stood before them was a buff, stocky man with an equally terrifying voice. Brianna gave back a sly grin, much to the great dislike of the security guard.

“What are you doing!? Step away from that door! Don’t you know the danger?!”

Calmly, Brianna smirked and said, “Of course we know the danger. That’s why we are doing it.”

“You are risking your lives! What are you, suicidal?!” The guard was clearly horrified.

“W-We are not s-suicidal, s-s-sir.” Emmalee trembled. She felt a firm, cold hand grasp hers and turned slightly, keeping the guard in her peripheral vision.

It was Brianna, smiling warmly.

“Don’t do it!” The guard shouted just as Brianna threw Emmalee in the door, now opened through the guard’s worthless protests.

Brianna tossed the other girls in as well, and finally turned to the guard. “We have to do this. We will come out as different people. And you will be ashamed.” She stepped in the door, still staring at the gawking guard, and shut the door behind her. They made it. They were in.

On the other side, the guard finally recovered from his shock to see the blank hallway and a hammer laying innocently in the corner of the gold side of the hallway. He rushed to the door and opened it, meaning to shout at the girls to stop fooling around and come back, but all that was there was a dark hole in which he fell in, grasping the doorknob as if his life depended on it, which it did. Gravity took over, and the guard fell infinitely down, slamming the door shut in his wake.
Chapter 3
Brianna turned to the group of horrified girls bearing a screwdriver and hammer in her hand, the other clutching her bag, still plump from its contents. “Pick a door.”

The girls were shocked. If the legend was true, they would only be able to pick one door, the gold or silver side. They stared at the doors, trying to feel what was the best door, but nothing came to them. All they had was the hollow feeling in their chest and the will to keep going.

“Silver.” Liz finally gasped

“Gold?” Lily stammered, clearly unsure of her choice.

“Silver. It has that promising aura.” Emmalee gasped.

“That settles it.” Brianna said, turning around and facing the silver side of the narrow hallway. She drew her arm away from her bag, clutching the hammer with an odd motherly feel. Her other hand grasped the screwdriver, visibly shaking as it started twisting the nails of the crude wood blocking the door. After a couple ear-piercing screeches, Brianna loosened the wood enough to let it swing to the side. She grasped the diamond handle and turned it carefully.

“What do you girls think you’re doing?!”

Every girl turned in horror towards the man that spoke those words. They were in trouble now! The man that stood before them was a buff, stocky man with an equally terrifying voice. Brianna gave back a sly grin, much to the great dislike of the security guard.

“What are you doing!? Step away from that door! Don’t you know the danger?!”

Calmly, Brianna smirked and said, “Of course we know the danger. That’s why we are doing it.”

“You are risking your lives! What are you, suicidal?!” The guard was clearly horrified.

“W-We are not s-suicidal, s-s-sir.” Emmalee trembled. She felt a firm, cold hand grasp hers and turned slightly, keeping the guard in her peripheral vision.

It was Brianna, smiling warmly.

“Don’t do it!” The guard shouted just as Brianna threw Emmalee in the door, now opened through the guard’s worthless protests.

Brianna tossed the other girls in as well, and finally turned to the guard. “We have to do this. We will come out as different people. And you will be ashamed.” She stepped in the door, still staring at the gawking guard, and shut the door behind her. They made it. They were in.

On the other side, the guard finally recovered from his shock to see the blank hallway and a hammer laying innocently in the corner of the gold side of the hallway. He rushed to the door and opened it, meaning to shout at the girls to stop fooling around and come back, but all that was there was a dark hole in which he fell in, grasping the doorknob as if his life depended on it, which it did. Gravity took over, and the guard fell infinitely down, slamming the door shut in his wake.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

[size=7]Chapter 4[/size] Brianna turned from the door to the girls, still shook from being carelessly tossed in. The room they were in was a simple red room, with velvet interior, furniture, and upholstery. She turned to the door, and stepped back in horror. The door was slowly disintegrating before her eyes, inching closer to the single diamond handle. Brianna rushed to the handle, grabbing it, but was too late. The door and its handle was gone, leaving a red velvet wall in its place. Liz and Emmalee recovered from their shock fast enough to see the doorknob disappear and immediately panicked. “We really are locked in!” “We’re going to die!” “Calm down!” Brianna shouted. “We are not going to die! We’ll be fine...for now. All we have to do is stay calm.” Lily recovered finally, shouting at Brianna as well, “You shouldn’t have drug us in here! What will our parents say?! It’s all your fault!” Brianna took a deep breath and kneeled down, stroking the soft red carpet. It must be the red… she thought. The red room stands for anger. I need to calm them down… but why is it not working on me? Still listening to the girls’ screaming, Brianna got up and stepped forward. “GIRLS!” That got them to shut up, but for how long? Each girl narrowed her eyes and muttered various forms of “What do you want?” in distress. “Please don’t let your feelings get to you. I have the feeling we won’t regret this...besides, I found something out.” Brianna started cautiously. “What is it?” Liz said slowly. She was still angry, yet the anger was fizzling out. She felt a warm, fuzzy feeling in her heart now. Love? Brianna smiled at Liz. “I think you found it out.” The other girls looked at Liz in awe and horror. She should still be mad, but she wasn’t. Why? They looked up at Brianna and got off the floor, dusting themselves off angrily. “I...I don’t feel mad any more…” Liz stammered, also getting off the floor and dusting herself off. “It must be the stress or something…” “It’s this room. Think of what the color red stands for.” Brianna said to all of the girls, looking at each individually. “Anger,” Liz said. “I get it now.” “It stands for love as well.” Lily said, no longer mad. “And lust. Greed. Jealousy.” Emmalee stammered. “We can’t let our feelings get the best of us. We need to get out of here.” Brianna said, looking around. Her eyes settled on a huge red sofa, which was not there when they got there. A plate of red cakes and tea settled on the tiny end table in front of the sofa, seemingly inviting the girls to stay and sit for a while. The girls looked at each other in awe. Should they go sit? They were tired. Lily went first, the other girls trailing after her. Each picked up a cake and cup of tea and settled on the couch on high alert. Suddenly, a red dragon appeared before them. It was a thin, noodly dragon covered in spots and vibrant red jewelry. Its red eyes seemed to be glowing in wonder and amazement, yet wary at the same time. “What are you doing here?” It questioned in a high-pitched, girly voice. The voice was not English, but some other strange, unearthly language, yet the girls could understand it as easily as it was speaking English. Little did they know, this was a dragon that had escaped from the land of Soreinth. It was of the Spiral species, and a very inquisitive one at that. This was only a cue to what these girls would come across inside this mysterious door, but it definitely was something, considering the stature and size of this dragon. It coiled around the entire sofa and end table with ease, and with plenty enough room to make itself a small bed to rest in as it spoke to the girls. “Wh-what are y-you?” Emmalee stammered. “Can’t you tell? I am a Spiral Dragon from the land of Soreinth! Or have you never visited Soreinth before? You must have, since those doors are locked from the outside.” The dragon sighed and shook its head in disgust. “Or rather, do you mean my name and origin more precisely?” Hesitantly, Emmalee looked at her friends and back to the massive dragon and nodded meekly. “You are afraid of me? No need! I am a very friendly dragon with powers beyond your human imagination. My name is Maximus, and I am of the Plague clan. I ran away from my region in search of adventure, and landed here, in the very presence of humans. We don’t see humans very often, and if we do see them it’s only during feeding time, and they are quite armed.” “Nice...to meet you, Maximus?” Brianna stammered, she was also scared, but was hiding it quite well to the humans. Maximus, on the other hand, could see straight through her bravery. “I am sure you want out of this room to explore, am I right?” Maximus declared loudly. Each girl nodded meekly, unsure of what they had gotten themselves into. “Well then, let’s begin!” [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=38&winggene=40&wings=168&auth=2975bfee1513f727662fb39be831e80958f16f68&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Chapter 4
Brianna turned from the door to the girls, still shook from being carelessly tossed in. The room they were in was a simple red room, with velvet interior, furniture, and upholstery. She turned to the door, and stepped back in horror. The door was slowly disintegrating before her eyes, inching closer to the single diamond handle. Brianna rushed to the handle, grabbing it, but was too late. The door and its handle was gone, leaving a red velvet wall in its place.

Liz and Emmalee recovered from their shock fast enough to see the doorknob disappear and immediately panicked.

“We really are locked in!”

“We’re going to die!”

“Calm down!” Brianna shouted. “We are not going to die! We’ll be fine...for now. All we have to do is stay calm.”

Lily recovered finally, shouting at Brianna as well, “You shouldn’t have drug us in here! What will our parents say?! It’s all your fault!”

Brianna took a deep breath and kneeled down, stroking the soft red carpet. It must be the red… she thought. The red room stands for anger. I need to calm them down… but why is it not working on me?

Still listening to the girls’ screaming, Brianna got up and stepped forward. “GIRLS!”

That got them to shut up, but for how long? Each girl narrowed her eyes and muttered various forms of “What do you want?” in distress.

“Please don’t let your feelings get to you. I have the feeling we won’t regret this...besides, I found something out.” Brianna started cautiously.

“What is it?” Liz said slowly. She was still angry, yet the anger was fizzling out. She felt a warm, fuzzy feeling in her heart now. Love?

Brianna smiled at Liz. “I think you found it out.”

The other girls looked at Liz in awe and horror. She should still be mad, but she wasn’t. Why? They looked up at Brianna and got off the floor, dusting themselves off angrily.

“I...I don’t feel mad any more…” Liz stammered, also getting off the floor and dusting herself off. “It must be the stress or something…”

“It’s this room. Think of what the color red stands for.” Brianna said to all of the girls, looking at each individually.

“Anger,” Liz said. “I get it now.”

“It stands for love as well.” Lily said, no longer mad.

“And lust. Greed. Jealousy.” Emmalee stammered.

“We can’t let our feelings get the best of us. We need to get out of here.” Brianna said, looking around. Her eyes settled on a huge red sofa, which was not there when they got there.

A plate of red cakes and tea settled on the tiny end table in front of the sofa, seemingly inviting the girls to stay and sit for a while.

The girls looked at each other in awe. Should they go sit? They were tired.

Lily went first, the other girls trailing after her. Each picked up a cake and cup of tea and settled on the couch on high alert.

Suddenly, a red dragon appeared before them. It was a thin, noodly dragon covered in spots and vibrant red jewelry. Its red eyes seemed to be glowing in wonder and amazement, yet wary at the same time. “What are you doing here?” It questioned in a high-pitched, girly voice. The voice was not English, but some other strange, unearthly language, yet the girls could understand it as easily as it was speaking English.

Little did they know, this was a dragon that had escaped from the land of Soreinth. It was of the Spiral species, and a very inquisitive one at that. This was only a cue to what these girls would come across inside this mysterious door, but it definitely was something, considering the stature and size of this dragon. It coiled around the entire sofa and end table with ease, and with plenty enough room to make itself a small bed to rest in as it spoke to the girls.

“Wh-what are y-you?” Emmalee stammered.

“Can’t you tell? I am a Spiral Dragon from the land of Soreinth! Or have you never visited Soreinth before? You must have, since those doors are locked from the outside.” The dragon sighed and shook its head in disgust. “Or rather, do you mean my name and origin more precisely?”

Hesitantly, Emmalee looked at her friends and back to the massive dragon and nodded meekly.

“You are afraid of me? No need! I am a very friendly dragon with powers beyond your human imagination. My name is Maximus, and I am of the Plague clan. I ran away from my region in search of adventure, and landed here, in the very presence of humans. We don’t see humans very often, and if we do see them it’s only during feeding time, and they are quite armed.”

“Nice...to meet you, Maximus?” Brianna stammered, she was also scared, but was hiding it quite well to the humans. Maximus, on the other hand, could see straight through her bravery.

“I am sure you want out of this room to explore, am I right?” Maximus declared loudly.

Each girl nodded meekly, unsure of what they had gotten themselves into.

“Well then, let’s begin!”
dragon?age=1&body=132&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=38&winggene=40&wings=168&auth=2975bfee1513f727662fb39be831e80958f16f68&dummyext=prev.png
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Chapter 5
Brianna, Liz, Emmalee, and Lily piled on Maximus’s back in grave disorder. They were appalled. Dragon’s didn’t exist! But, they do… Each girls’ minds were in complete turmoil as they rolled over the fact that they really were sitting atop the back of a slick Spiral dragon, flying up through the roof and into the dank sky.

It was a rainy day, but the rain was the slightest green hue.

“What is this stuff?” Lily said, admiring the rain droplets as they fell onto her skin and slid off like jelly.

“The Plaguebringer is mad. This is how he knows what is happening in the land….it is his senses, so to speak.” Maximum sighed. “I wouldn’t doubt he is mad at me…”

“Why should he? Aren’t you allowed to roam around as you please?” Liz inquired.

“Not exactly.” Maximus said, seemingly growing wearier as he spoke. “Ohhhh”

“Maximus!” Emmalee shouted, “are you alright!?”

“Yes, yes. I just have low energy that is all. I have recently come back from battle and have not been fed in a day or so.”

“That’s terrible! You need to grab something to eat!”

“I will do so once I drop you off to the Plaguebringer.” Maximus sighed. It seemed to take tremendous effort to fly, even to breathe in some cases.

Soon enough, Maximus landed on a vast expanse of green grass, slightly soggy to the touch. The girls slid off of his back effortlessly, laughing as they remembered their childhood sliding down slides. This was nothing compared to a slide, as it was tremendously more fun and entrancing.

“The Plaguebringer is in there.” Maximus gestured toward a large hill, with a giant dragon head peering out judgingly. He led the girls to the hill, taking his time, as he was clearly terrified. What was going on?

“Y O U C A N L E A V E N O W, M A X.” A booming voice seared. The Plague deity, the Plaguebringer. He was equally as terrifying as his voice was, but had that slight friendly aura when he looked at the four girls cowering before him.

After a brief introduction, the Plaguebringer fed the girls with a delicious selection of fried beef and jellyfish, and brought them to a barrack in the back of the cave. They were kindly instructed to stay there for the day so the Plaguebringer can figure out what to do with them from then on.

After the Plaguebringer left, the girls huddled to a corner of the room, equally terrifying, yet not trying to show it.

“What do we do?” Liz trembled.

“It’s obvious. We have to escape!” Brianna said, bravely, yet not really.

“We are so not doing that again, Brianna.” Lily pointed out. “Not going through this again.”

Brianna sighed. “I still have the tools in my bag if you ever need them.”

“You still have tools in your bag! What all do you have in there!!” Emmalee squealed, in a mixture of terror and curiosity.

“What I have in here is my business. All you need to know is that I did not pack lightly.” Brianna chuckled.

Soon later, the girls heard a small, eerie creaking of their door. A small dragon appeared before them, carrying a scroll and a messenger’s bag. “H-hello.”

Brianna, Liz, Lily, and Emmalee turned to stare at the dragon cowering in the doorway with intense awe.

“I-I’m h-here to d-deliver you t-t-to the P-Plaguebringer d-directly.”

Brianna looked at her friends, mind blown. What was the dragon afraid of? They followed the dragon out the door and through several hallways, straight to the Plaguebringer’s dwelling room. He sat coiled several times, with his head facing away from them, caring for several hatchlings of different sizes, breeds, and species.

“Awww!” Emmalee sighed, facing a gorgeous red-eyed fae. “So tiny!!”

“Shh!” Brianna hissed, a little unsure of what they were to do here.

The Plaguebringer shifted his body toward the girls, holding several young dragons in his arms and gently setting them down. “H E L L O G I R L S,” he greeted nicely.

After their curt introductions, the Plaguebringer set the girls to the task of feeding several young. He handed them heaping buckets of insects, plants, and raw seafood and meat, and turned to petting an elder fae.

“Why should we do this?” Brianna hissed to the girls, holding out an entire rabbit to a young Guardian. “We’re not slaves.”

“We need to stay on his good side, though…” Lily murmured.

“Besides, these dragons are so cute! This definitely beats home any day.” Emmalee smiled, handing various bugs to nearby Fae.

“At least you have the small ones. This one is huge!” Liz gasped at a recently hatched Mirror.

After hours of feeding the thousands of dragons young and old, they were explained that each of the dragons they just fed were exalted to serve the Plaguebringer during their week’s dominance, which was last week. After inquiring why someone would ever do such a careless thing, they were informed it was mainly because they did not fit the need of the specific clan, or just to bring some extra cash. The elder dragons were leveled and exalted for higher rewards, while the younger ones were recently hatched or exalted for extra lair space.

Meanwhile, as the girls were learning about the benefits of exalting and having lair space, they were led out of the giant cave and into the bright, sunny afternoon. An entire day had passed since they first stepped foot into the museum.

The Plaguebringer explained that he wanted the girls to look around a bit, then return to tell him what elemental allegiance they would take on. He handed them a well-worn map and disappeared into his cave.
Chapter 5
Brianna, Liz, Emmalee, and Lily piled on Maximus’s back in grave disorder. They were appalled. Dragon’s didn’t exist! But, they do… Each girls’ minds were in complete turmoil as they rolled over the fact that they really were sitting atop the back of a slick Spiral dragon, flying up through the roof and into the dank sky.

It was a rainy day, but the rain was the slightest green hue.

“What is this stuff?” Lily said, admiring the rain droplets as they fell onto her skin and slid off like jelly.

“The Plaguebringer is mad. This is how he knows what is happening in the land….it is his senses, so to speak.” Maximum sighed. “I wouldn’t doubt he is mad at me…”

“Why should he? Aren’t you allowed to roam around as you please?” Liz inquired.

“Not exactly.” Maximus said, seemingly growing wearier as he spoke. “Ohhhh”

“Maximus!” Emmalee shouted, “are you alright!?”

“Yes, yes. I just have low energy that is all. I have recently come back from battle and have not been fed in a day or so.”

“That’s terrible! You need to grab something to eat!”

“I will do so once I drop you off to the Plaguebringer.” Maximus sighed. It seemed to take tremendous effort to fly, even to breathe in some cases.

Soon enough, Maximus landed on a vast expanse of green grass, slightly soggy to the touch. The girls slid off of his back effortlessly, laughing as they remembered their childhood sliding down slides. This was nothing compared to a slide, as it was tremendously more fun and entrancing.

“The Plaguebringer is in there.” Maximus gestured toward a large hill, with a giant dragon head peering out judgingly. He led the girls to the hill, taking his time, as he was clearly terrified. What was going on?

“Y O U C A N L E A V E N O W, M A X.” A booming voice seared. The Plague deity, the Plaguebringer. He was equally as terrifying as his voice was, but had that slight friendly aura when he looked at the four girls cowering before him.

After a brief introduction, the Plaguebringer fed the girls with a delicious selection of fried beef and jellyfish, and brought them to a barrack in the back of the cave. They were kindly instructed to stay there for the day so the Plaguebringer can figure out what to do with them from then on.

After the Plaguebringer left, the girls huddled to a corner of the room, equally terrifying, yet not trying to show it.

“What do we do?” Liz trembled.

“It’s obvious. We have to escape!” Brianna said, bravely, yet not really.

“We are so not doing that again, Brianna.” Lily pointed out. “Not going through this again.”

Brianna sighed. “I still have the tools in my bag if you ever need them.”

“You still have tools in your bag! What all do you have in there!!” Emmalee squealed, in a mixture of terror and curiosity.

“What I have in here is my business. All you need to know is that I did not pack lightly.” Brianna chuckled.

Soon later, the girls heard a small, eerie creaking of their door. A small dragon appeared before them, carrying a scroll and a messenger’s bag. “H-hello.”

Brianna, Liz, Lily, and Emmalee turned to stare at the dragon cowering in the doorway with intense awe.

“I-I’m h-here to d-deliver you t-t-to the P-Plaguebringer d-directly.”

Brianna looked at her friends, mind blown. What was the dragon afraid of? They followed the dragon out the door and through several hallways, straight to the Plaguebringer’s dwelling room. He sat coiled several times, with his head facing away from them, caring for several hatchlings of different sizes, breeds, and species.

“Awww!” Emmalee sighed, facing a gorgeous red-eyed fae. “So tiny!!”

“Shh!” Brianna hissed, a little unsure of what they were to do here.

The Plaguebringer shifted his body toward the girls, holding several young dragons in his arms and gently setting them down. “H E L L O G I R L S,” he greeted nicely.

After their curt introductions, the Plaguebringer set the girls to the task of feeding several young. He handed them heaping buckets of insects, plants, and raw seafood and meat, and turned to petting an elder fae.

“Why should we do this?” Brianna hissed to the girls, holding out an entire rabbit to a young Guardian. “We’re not slaves.”

“We need to stay on his good side, though…” Lily murmured.

“Besides, these dragons are so cute! This definitely beats home any day.” Emmalee smiled, handing various bugs to nearby Fae.

“At least you have the small ones. This one is huge!” Liz gasped at a recently hatched Mirror.

After hours of feeding the thousands of dragons young and old, they were explained that each of the dragons they just fed were exalted to serve the Plaguebringer during their week’s dominance, which was last week. After inquiring why someone would ever do such a careless thing, they were informed it was mainly because they did not fit the need of the specific clan, or just to bring some extra cash. The elder dragons were leveled and exalted for higher rewards, while the younger ones were recently hatched or exalted for extra lair space.

Meanwhile, as the girls were learning about the benefits of exalting and having lair space, they were led out of the giant cave and into the bright, sunny afternoon. An entire day had passed since they first stepped foot into the museum.

The Plaguebringer explained that he wanted the girls to look around a bit, then return to tell him what elemental allegiance they would take on. He handed them a well-worn map and disappeared into his cave.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

[size=7]Chapter 6[/size] After locating an interesting place on the map, the girls decided to travel to the realm of the Earth clan. Immediately upon entering the rugged terrain, they come directly across a large, yet small, bulky species of dragon. It was drenched in mud, with an odd bug-like appearance. Its eyes were the exact resemblance of a fly’s, but a deep brown, and the tail had a strange glowing look to it, but that might have been the light wisteria contrasting the brown body and green swirly wings. Brianna stopped immediately, causing the other girls to bang into her and shout multiple crude words in protest. Was this a dragon or one of the many beasts they have encountered in their walk to the Earth clan? Upon seeing the strange creature before them, Liz yelped in surprise and ducked behind Lily and Emmalee, knowing Brianna would not provide support in the matter. “What is that?” Emmalee gasped in winder, admiration, and awe. “Are you speaking to me?!” The dragon chuckled with a somewhat gravelly voice. No response, as the girls were once again amazed they could understand such a creature. It seemed as though they were able to understand every dragon in the realm, yet not the miscellaneous other beasts that called Soreinth a home. “I am young Flyswatter the third! Proud female with brothers the exact same name, but not as cool!!! I am the youngest of three, just so you know. I might as well bring you to my mother, who is currently beating up my dad because she caught him cheating on her for the third time in a row.” As the young dragon rattled on about its home life, she brought the girls to the presence of two very huge dragons dueling together. The ground shook in protest, the trees snapped, the sky seemed to shatter. Two large dragons of the same species of Flyswatter the third were dueling to the greatest extent, showing their strength and breath attacks ferociously and beautifully. Flyswatter’s siblings sat watching and occasionally swinging to the side if the occasional parents’ tails swung their way, constantly threatening injury if they didn’t duck immediately. Regardless, the parents fought on without a single care in the world regarding their hatchling’s safety, nor the world surrounding. Several trees lie shattered and torn, and boulders too big for the girls to even think about craning their neck to see the top lie shattered to millions of tiny fragments small enough to grab in a normal human-sized palm. Suddenly, Brianna jumped up and grabbed several pebbles from the walkway under them. “They’re really going to hurt something if we don’t stop this fight.” She swung a pebble to the largest of the two parents, seemingly daunting one to turn and fight her instead. Brianna’s friends cowered behind each other, slowly backing off and shooting horrifying glances at Flyswatter the third. “That was a bad idea…” Flyswatter the third mumbled to his siblings, eyeing the girls in surprise. [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=41&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=54&winggene=9&wings=173&auth=04822145b764f7877bc9f302784d17038f27dd55&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Chapter 6

After locating an interesting place on the map, the girls decided to travel to the realm of the Earth clan. Immediately upon entering the rugged terrain, they come directly across a large, yet small, bulky species of dragon. It was drenched in mud, with an odd bug-like appearance. Its eyes were the exact resemblance of a fly’s, but a deep brown, and the tail had a strange glowing look to it, but that might have been the light wisteria contrasting the brown body and green swirly wings.

Brianna stopped immediately, causing the other girls to bang into her and shout multiple crude words in protest. Was this a dragon or one of the many beasts they have encountered in their walk to the Earth clan?

Upon seeing the strange creature before them, Liz yelped in surprise and ducked behind Lily and Emmalee, knowing Brianna would not provide support in the matter.

“What is that?” Emmalee gasped in winder, admiration, and awe.

“Are you speaking to me?!” The dragon chuckled with a somewhat gravelly voice.

No response, as the girls were once again amazed they could understand such a creature. It seemed as though they were able to understand every dragon in the realm, yet not the miscellaneous other beasts that called Soreinth a home.

“I am young Flyswatter the third! Proud female with brothers the exact same name, but not as cool!!! I am the youngest of three, just so you know. I might as well bring you to my mother, who is currently beating up my dad because she caught him cheating on her for the third time in a row.”

As the young dragon rattled on about its home life, she brought the girls to the presence of two very huge dragons dueling together. The ground shook in protest, the trees snapped, the sky seemed to shatter.

Two large dragons of the same species of Flyswatter the third were dueling to the greatest extent, showing their strength and breath attacks ferociously and beautifully. Flyswatter’s siblings sat watching and occasionally swinging to the side if the occasional parents’ tails swung their way, constantly threatening injury if they didn’t duck immediately. Regardless, the parents fought on without a single care in the world regarding their hatchling’s safety, nor the world surrounding. Several trees lie shattered and torn, and boulders too big for the girls to even think about craning their neck to see the top lie shattered to millions of tiny fragments small enough to grab in a normal human-sized palm.

Suddenly, Brianna jumped up and grabbed several pebbles from the walkway under them. “They’re really going to hurt something if we don’t stop this fight.” She swung a pebble to the largest of the two parents, seemingly daunting one to turn and fight her instead. Brianna’s friends cowered behind each other, slowly backing off and shooting horrifying glances at Flyswatter the third.

“That was a bad idea…” Flyswatter the third mumbled to his siblings, eyeing the girls in surprise.

dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=41&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=54&winggene=9&wings=173&auth=04822145b764f7877bc9f302784d17038f27dd55&dummyext=prev.png
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Chapter 7

bear with me, please. This chapter is currently in progress. Which realm do you think the girls will head to next? Would you like to see one of your dragons in this story? If so, PM me with the name/image/link and a short description. I might just add it in!
Chapter 7

bear with me, please. This chapter is currently in progress. Which realm do you think the girls will head to next? Would you like to see one of your dragons in this story? If so, PM me with the name/image/link and a short description. I might just add it in!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About