Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Clan Lore] The Singing Sky Clan (WIP)
The Singing Sky Clan

Welcome to my little lore corner!

This is where I will be posting my clan lore and any stories I write about my clan. Any constructive criticism, suggestions, or comments are very welcome, as I love any opportunity to improve my writing!
The Singing Sky Clan

Welcome to my little lore corner!

This is where I will be posting my clan lore and any stories I write about my clan. Any constructive criticism, suggestions, or comments are very welcome, as I love any opportunity to improve my writing!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Directory

A Foreword by Rhiannon
Introduction
Members of the Clan
The Tenets of the Singing Sky Clan
Notable Features of the Territory
Travelling Dragons

Important Events
I. The Establishment of the Clan
II. The Departure of the First Lost Fate, and the Arrival of the Second

Previous Thread
Directory

A Foreword by Rhiannon
Introduction
Members of the Clan
Travelling Dragons

Important Events
I. The Establishment of the Clan
II. The Departure of the First Lost Fate, and the Arrival of the Second

Previous Thread
Foreword by Rhiannon

These are the clan records of the Singing Sky Clan.

Unlike many other clans, which only detail memorable moments of the entire clan, we as a clan pride ourselves on valuing every individual dragon. None of us are expendable. It is all of our experiences and knowledge that make the clan what it is today.

Thus, you, the reader, will probably see bits and pieces from the perspectives of many different dragons. These will be published here in order of when I discover them, which may lead to some confusion if you read it chronologically according to when the documents were published in this record-book.

Should you somehow be someone not from the Singing Sky Clan, there are also powerful enchantments upon this tome that ensure you cannot spill any of our secrets.

With that, please enjoy the clan records.
Foreword by Rhiannon

These are the clan records of the Singing Sky Clan.

Unlike many other clans, which only detail memorable moments of the entire clan, we as a clan pride ourselves on valuing every individual dragon. None of us are expendable. It is all of our experiences and knowledge that make the clan what it is today.

Thus, you, the reader, will probably see bits and pieces from the perspectives of many different dragons. These will be published here in order of when I discover them, which may lead to some confusion if you read it chronologically according to when the documents were published in this record-book.

Should you somehow be someone not from the Singing Sky Clan, there are also powerful enchantments upon this tome that ensure you cannot spill any of our secrets.

With that, please enjoy the clan records.
Introduction

The progenitors of the Singing Sky Clan chose the most magically charged area to found their clan.

The Singing Sky Clan is located in the Starfall Isles, in a clearing protected by the peaks of the mountain range. At night, the clan members embrace the infinite universe, and watch the trees blossom and reveal millions of flowers that wink in the moonlight. Around them, the earth longs to join the sky, and reach upward in towers of rock and crystal.

So powerful is the magical power contained in this territory, it is said that the sky perpetually sings a song of mystery and grace, weaving a spell of magic and power over this hallowed spot. Few can hear this beautiful song, and only those that can are accepted into the clan.

It is in this place that the members of the Singing Sky Clan live in peace and harmony with one another and the universe around them. The clan has no stated purpose, but all the clan members are mages, and each one of them is dedicated to the improvement and perfection of their own unique type of magic.

Because of the vast amount of magic power contained in this space, living in this area requires some getting used to. Intruders entering the territory of the Singing Sky Clan all become violently ill, and all succumb to unconsciousness after a futile struggle. But the clan is rarely disturbed by intruders, as uninvited guests are kept out by a simple and effective magical barrier constructed by the clan's leader, Rhiannon.
Introduction

The progenitors of the Singing Sky Clan chose the most magically charged area to found their clan.

The Singing Sky Clan is located in the Starfall Isles, in a clearing protected by the peaks of the mountain range. At night, the clan members embrace the infinite universe, and watch the trees blossom and reveal millions of flowers that wink in the moonlight. Around them, the earth longs to join the sky, and reach upward in towers of rock and crystal.

So powerful is the magical power contained in this territory, it is said that the sky perpetually sings a song of mystery and grace, weaving a spell of magic and power over this hallowed spot. Few can hear this beautiful song, and only those that can are accepted into the clan.

It is in this place that the members of the Singing Sky Clan live in peace and harmony with one another and the universe around them. The clan has no stated purpose, but all the clan members are mages, and each one of them is dedicated to the improvement and perfection of their own unique type of magic.

Because of the vast amount of magic power contained in this space, living in this area requires some getting used to. Intruders entering the territory of the Singing Sky Clan all become violently ill, and all succumb to unconsciousness after a futile struggle. But the clan is rarely disturbed by intruders, as uninvited guests are kept out by a simple and effective magical barrier constructed by the clan's leader, Rhiannon.
Members of the Clan

Rhiannon, the Arch-Mage
Cernunnos, the Shapeshifter
Teapot, the Teapot Fae
Nierva, the Arc of Time
Ophiucus, the Void Creator
Julep, the Dreamwalker
Zuny, the Lost Fate
Effervesce, the Territory Manipulator
Anomaly, the Living Paradox
Jane, the Memory Manipulator
Juventas, the Bringer of Youth
Sojung, the Center of Gravity
Bellafaye, the Queen of Contagion
Nebula, the Love of the Stars

Arranged in order of arrival.
Members of the Clan

Rhiannon, the Arch-Mage
Cernunnos, the Shapeshifter
Teapot, the Teapot Fae
Nierva, the Arc of Time
Ophiucus, the Void Creator
Julep, the Dreamwalker
Zuny, the Lost Fate
Effervesce, the Territory Manipulator
Anomaly, the Living Paradox
Jane, the Memory Manipulator
Juventas, the Bringer of Youth
Sojung, the Center of Gravity
Bellafaye, the Queen of Contagion
Nebula, the Love of the Stars

Arranged in order of arrival.

Rhiannon is the leader of the Singing Sky Clan. Her word is law.
The murder of clanmates is prohibited.
Clanmates are to be treated with respect.

Rhiannon is the leader of the Singing Sky Clan. Her word is law.
The murder of clanmates is prohibited.
Clanmates are to be treated with respect.

[center][font=Goudy Old Style][size=4][b]Travelling Dragons[/b][/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14652560][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/146526/14652560.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14652561][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/146526/14652561.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15572918][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/155730/15572918.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15572919][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/155730/15572919.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Travelling Dragons

14652560.png14652561.png15572918.png15572919.png
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved