Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Someone stop me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
May I please be added to the pinglist?
May I please be added to the pinglist?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Natron
Not sure how big on the dino games you are, but I cant resist shilling for Prehistoric Kingdom, if you feel up to it check them out. PK is a zoo builder with accurate dinosaurs, I'm a moderator on their discord. Im just happy to see so many lovers of properly accurate dinosaurs here and not like, scaley raptor with glued on feather look that i see everywhere, that stuff is awful.
@Natron
Not sure how big on the dino games you are, but I cant resist shilling for Prehistoric Kingdom, if you feel up to it check them out. PK is a zoo builder with accurate dinosaurs, I'm a moderator on their discord. Im just happy to see so many lovers of properly accurate dinosaurs here and not like, scaley raptor with glued on feather look that i see everywhere, that stuff is awful.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
@medenadragon HOW DId I not know about this!!! Oh my goodness, those are amazing [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] I'm also happy to see people being passionate about these things, great job and thank you for letting me know!
@medenadragon HOW DId I not know about this!!! Oh my goodness, those are amazing I'm also happy to see people being passionate about these things, great job and thank you for letting me know!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
No problem! Im glad to get the word out, we need more games with proper dinosaurs lol.
No problem! Im glad to get the word out, we need more games with proper dinosaurs lol.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
@Natron I've got a copy of the regular one that I'd send if I could haha

I WISH I could own a physical copy of All Your Yesterdays though...I know it's a free pdf, but they don't know how much money I'd give to have one; I understand the reasoning though.

I agree though, I'm glad we finally reached the chunky revolution!! I take physical damage every time someone says something like "that's not as cool" bite your tongue, they're even cooler with more chonk! More to love!

My favorite restoration that I've seen is the Spinosaurus with a Trionychid-like trunk, which is improbable, perhaps, but I like it as a "what if" to the reason for their nostrils and crest and as a boon to a piscivore (plus it's real cute)
@Natron I've got a copy of the regular one that I'd send if I could haha

I WISH I could own a physical copy of All Your Yesterdays though...I know it's a free pdf, but they don't know how much money I'd give to have one; I understand the reasoning though.

I agree though, I'm glad we finally reached the chunky revolution!! I take physical damage every time someone says something like "that's not as cool" bite your tongue, they're even cooler with more chonk! More to love!

My favorite restoration that I've seen is the Spinosaurus with a Trionychid-like trunk, which is improbable, perhaps, but I like it as a "what if" to the reason for their nostrils and crest and as a boon to a piscivore (plus it's real cute)
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Ping me plzzz this is amazing!!
Ping me plzzz this is amazing!!
@rheotastic I've seen that one ahfkljdkflj regular dinosaurs don't scare me, I think they're cute. But that thing.....that is horrifying. Genuinely, a trunk on a Spinosaurid is nightmare fuel.

@wingedkitten sure thing! Thank you so much ♥
@rheotastic I've seen that one ahfkljdkflj regular dinosaurs don't scare me, I think they're cute. But that thing.....that is horrifying. Genuinely, a trunk on a Spinosaurid is nightmare fuel.

@wingedkitten sure thing! Thank you so much ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Please pinglist please, I love accurate dinosaur restorations so I'd love this!! That looks amazing even though I have no clue what half the words mean!! Epic.
Please pinglist please, I love accurate dinosaur restorations so I'd love this!! That looks amazing even though I have no clue what half the words mean!! Epic.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@Natron
I like my RB's spiky and sharp, but I love how you rendered the facial musculature! Expressive! Love it!!!

Please ping me if you do more?
@Natron
I like my RB's spiky and sharp, but I love how you rendered the facial musculature! Expressive! Love it!!!

Please ping me if you do more?
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@shadowwas @birdbagel ♥ thank you so much!! I'll add you both! No worries, Birb, I completely understand your woes, I might know what an Iliopsoas tendon is but gods forbid I could cook something without burning the flat down.
@shadowwas @birdbagel ♥ thank you so much!! I'll add you both! No worries, Birb, I completely understand your woes, I might know what an Iliopsoas tendon is but gods forbid I could cook something without burning the flat down.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32