Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Portfolio:Free art down until I catch up
1 2 3
Edit: Wow, thank you all! I just need to catch up a bit on all of these, and I'll open back up :) Hey all! It's Dragonclaw101! I am opening a little online portfolio. Why do I want to give away free art? Well, that's because I Don't really have a portfolio. Most of my art is older and not a reflection of my skill now. So, while I need to build it up, free art! *examples to post when I get home, because school computers are stupid and don't let me go onto my art sites :(* Yes, I have a few examples. But not enough, I say! Here are a few guidelines to start myself out [LIST] [*]Please be polite [*]I will not do fanart (mostly because I am not a part of a lot of fandoms) [*]I will not do art that is directly antagonizing any race, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other group that I forgot to mention. [*]Does it not follow FR rules? I won't do it. [*]It can take me a while to get around to doing the art, as I am very busy with work and school, as well as some tech things I am a part of. Please be patient, but don't feel like you can't ping me to get a status update :) [*]I am subbed, but pinging is okay [*]If you use the art, all I ask is that you link it back to here, or any one of my online profiles/galleries/portfolios [/LIST] Now for the form! Just fill in the capitalized portions with the text you want and hit submit [code] [b]USERNAME[/b] [b]Type of Art[/b] (digital, traditional, lore):ART TYPE HERE [b]Description:[/b]ADD A BASIC DESCRIPTION HERE, OR AS DETAILED AS YOU WANT. [b]Reference pic[/b]*:ADD IN A PUBLIC DOMAIN REFERENCE PIC HERE [b]Full color/Shading/Lineart[/b]:ADD IN PREFERENCE HERE [i]Other[/i]*: ADD HERE ANY ADDITIONAL INFO THAT YOU WANT [/code] *Optional portion What exactly will I do? Well, I can do traditional and digital art as well as lore. I can / will try to do dragons(feral, humanoid), animals, anthropomorphous, humans or a combination. Ask if you are unsure. I don't bite :) If you do one of your dragons: Up to four pieces of apparel (please do not double up like head + head or wing + wing or something like that), no skins/accents you didn't make yourself, please simple genes. I would generally prefer not to do terts, but I won't turn you down because of one. Please know that if you request something very complicated, one of two things will most likely happen: I will ask you to change your order so that it is more manageable, or I will let you know that the piece will take a long time, and may get backlogged to shorter orders like lore. This may not always happen, and I will try to work on your order as much as possible, I just don't want it holding up any other orders due to the complexity. May add more if I need to :)
Edit: Wow, thank you all! I just need to catch up a bit on all of these, and I'll open back up :)

Hey all! It's Dragonclaw101! I am opening a little online portfolio. Why do I want to give away free art? Well, that's because I Don't really have a portfolio. Most of my art is older and not a reflection of my skill now. So, while I need to build it up, free art!

*examples to post when I get home, because school computers are stupid and don't let me go onto my art sites :(*

Yes, I have a few examples. But not enough, I say! Here are a few guidelines to start myself out
  • Please be polite
  • I will not do fanart (mostly because I am not a part of a lot of fandoms)
  • I will not do art that is directly antagonizing any race, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other group that I forgot to mention.
  • Does it not follow FR rules? I won't do it.
  • It can take me a while to get around to doing the art, as I am very busy with work and school, as well as some tech things I am a part of. Please be patient, but don't feel like you can't ping me to get a status update :)
  • I am subbed, but pinging is okay
  • If you use the art, all I ask is that you link it back to here, or any one of my online profiles/galleries/portfolios

Now for the form! Just fill in the capitalized portions with the text you want and hit submit
Code:
[b]USERNAME[/b] [b]Type of Art[/b] (digital, traditional, lore):ART TYPE HERE [b]Description:[/b]ADD A BASIC DESCRIPTION HERE, OR AS DETAILED AS YOU WANT. [b]Reference pic[/b]*:ADD IN A PUBLIC DOMAIN REFERENCE PIC HERE [b]Full color/Shading/Lineart[/b]:ADD IN PREFERENCE HERE [i]Other[/i]*: ADD HERE ANY ADDITIONAL INFO THAT YOU WANT
*Optional portion

What exactly will I do? Well, I can do traditional and digital art as well as lore. I can / will try to do dragons(feral, humanoid), animals, anthropomorphous, humans or a combination. Ask if you are unsure. I don't bite :)

If you do one of your dragons: Up to four pieces of apparel (please do not double up like head + head or wing + wing or something like that), no skins/accents you didn't make yourself, please simple genes. I would generally prefer not to do terts, but I won't turn you down because of one.

Please know that if you request something very complicated, one of two things will most likely happen: I will ask you to change your order so that it is more manageable, or I will let you know that the piece will take a long time, and may get backlogged to shorter orders like lore. This may not always happen, and I will try to work on your order as much as possible, I just don't want it holding up any other orders due to the complexity.

May add more if I need to :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[B]Do not use these without the owner's express permission.[/b] Completed orders: [img]https://i.imgur.com/uNyTiLI.png[/img] ZombieApocalypse Fell free to request that your order is not placed here
Do not use these without the owner's express permission.

Completed orders:
uNyTiLI.png
ZombieApocalypse

Fell free to request that your order is not placed here
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[b]ZombieApocalypse[/b] [b]Type of Art[/b] (digital, traditional, lore): digital [b]Description:[/b]this gal here! she's a zombie that was bitten, and locked herself in an attic before turning. So now she's stuck up there. She's got some lore if you feel inspired C: Would love if you could take a stab at any number of her apparel, the cobwebs/snake/candles having the most priority. [b]Reference pic[/b]*: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=268349&did=36644549&function=edit#bio][img]https://i.ibb.co/mHZvPzZ/dressingroom-attic-zombie.png[/img][/url] this is a scry for her future outfit but you can still click on it to go for her bio page. [b]Full color/Shading/Lineart[/b]: whatever you feel up to! i would like to see her colorized in any amount of detail if possible ! [i]Other[/i]*: can't wait to see what you come up with :D edit: fixed the broken link!
ZombieApocalypse

Type of Art (digital, traditional, lore): digital
Description:this gal here! she's a zombie that was bitten, and locked herself in an attic before turning. So now she's stuck up there. She's got some lore if you feel inspired C: Would love if you could take a stab at any number of her apparel, the cobwebs/snake/candles having the most priority.
Reference pic*: dressingroom-attic-zombie.png this is a scry for her future outfit but you can still click on it to go for her bio page.
Full color/Shading/Lineart: whatever you feel up to! i would like to see her colorized in any amount of detail if possible !
Other*: can't wait to see what you come up with :D

edit: fixed the broken link!
tumblr_inline_paebmwKT7v1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgvXAMp1r2ao8y_540.pngrainbow-asexual-mottled-jeu-de-cartes1.pngeGiN2Xv.pngRQklQI3.pngyMUl7kv.pngmPSaYGP.png
@dragonclaw101 I’d love to help u build a portfolio :-)!
Type of Art (digital)
Description:I’ll link her reference album below!
Reference pic*: https://imgur.com/a/IpuNb8y
Full color/Shading/Lineart: I’d be happy with just lineart, if you do feel like coloring however, flat colors are fine :)
Other*: thank you!
@dragonclaw101 I’d love to help u build a portfolio :-)!
Type of Art (digital)
Description:I’ll link her reference album below!
Reference pic*: https://imgur.com/a/IpuNb8y
Full color/Shading/Lineart: I’d be happy with just lineart, if you do feel like coloring however, flat colors are fine :)
Other*: thank you!
Lore store :)
[b]peachmonsoon[/b] [b]Type of Art[/b] (digital, traditional, lore): Lore, please [b]Description:[/b] When you see him, this will make sense. Bigglesworth is an eccentric dragon. This is due to his loud color and gene patters. He lives by the motto work-with-what-you've-got. When all else fails, dance. He is a rather happy, loud, oddball of a dragon but the clan loves him. He is always bringing in interesting items. He is also always (stealing) borrowing (without permission) items from others. He tends to take away Neomyxus's vials of poison...wonder what he does with those? [b]Reference pic[/b]*: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56597703] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565978/56597703_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Full color/Shading/Lineart[/b]: n/a [i]Other[/i]*: Feel free to explore. Anything about Bigglesworth's family, friends, the clan, his familiar, likes, dislikes, things he says or enjoys...all fair game. (I honestly can't put into words how vibrant he is.) Let me know if you would like more information or for me to come up with something bare bones to work off of. :)
peachmonsoon

Type of Art (digital, traditional, lore): Lore, please
Description: When you see him, this will make sense. Bigglesworth is an eccentric dragon. This is due to his loud color and gene patters. He lives by the motto work-with-what-you've-got. When all else fails, dance. He is a rather happy, loud, oddball of a dragon but the clan loves him. He is always bringing in interesting items. He is also always (stealing) borrowing (without permission) items from others. He tends to take away Neomyxus's vials of poison...wonder what he does with those?
Reference pic*:

56597703_350.png

Full color/Shading/Lineart: n/a
Other*:
Feel free to explore. Anything about Bigglesworth's family, friends, the clan, his familiar, likes, dislikes, things he says or enjoys...all fair game.
(I honestly can't put into words how vibrant he is.)
Let me know if you would like more information or for me to come up with something bare bones to work off of. :)
@ZombieApocalypse
@macaroni33
@peachmonsoon

Thank you all! I'll get right on these. :)
@ZombieApocalypse
@macaroni33
@peachmonsoon

Thank you all! I'll get right on these. :)

Clayton Academy
[b]lovestrucksmile[/b] [b]Type of Art[/b] (digital, traditional, lore): digital please! [b]Description:[/b] shes a chill girl but can be outgoing in situations where people normally would be (like parties!) but feel free to draw her any way your heart desires! [b]Reference pic[/b]*: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/16971286_ho8Qsww0CU1gF4y.png[/img] [b]Full color/Shading/Lineart[/b]: shading would be nice but i know it takes time so feel free to just do full colour ;00 [i]Other[/i]*: thank you so much for this opportunity!!! feel free to slightly tweak her design if you need to :0
lovestrucksmile

Type of Art (digital, traditional, lore): digital please!
Description: shes a chill girl but can be outgoing in situations where people normally would be (like parties!) but feel free to draw her any way your heart desires!
Reference pic*: 16971286_ho8Qsww0CU1gF4y.png
Full color/Shading/Lineart: shading would be nice but i know it takes time so feel free to just do full colour ;00
Other*: thank you so much for this opportunity!!! feel free to slightly tweak her design if you need to :0
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
Perhaps you'd be interested in this Oc of mine?

Chaosdragoness

Type of Art Digital if possible please!
Description: Will link references!
Reference pic*: Final Fantasy Oc: Full Body Sketch
Colored Headshot Colored Half body
Full color/Shading/Lineart: Color if you're up for it, but I'll be happy with anything!
Perhaps you'd be interested in this Oc of mine?

Chaosdragoness

Type of Art Digital if possible please!
Description: Will link references!
Reference pic*: Final Fantasy Oc: Full Body Sketch
Colored Headshot Colored Half body
Full color/Shading/Lineart: Color if you're up for it, but I'll be happy with anything!
@Chaosdragoness
@lovestrucksmile

Thank you both so much for the interest, I've got you down :)
@Chaosdragoness
@lovestrucksmile

Thank you both so much for the interest, I've got you down :)

Clayton Academy
USERNAME

Type of Art (digital, traditional, lore): Digital or Lore
Description: She is a wondering dragon :) Please take a quick look at her layout!
Reference pic*:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=348786&tab=dragon&did=37654641

https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/981253
Full color/Shading/Lineart:Which ever, doesn't really matter to me!
Other*: Her familiar is her buddy
USERNAME

Type of Art (digital, traditional, lore): Digital or Lore
Description: She is a wondering dragon :) Please take a quick look at her layout!
Reference pic*:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=348786&tab=dragon&did=37654641

https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/981253
Full color/Shading/Lineart:Which ever, doesn't really matter to me!
Other*: Her familiar is her buddy
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
1 2 3