Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Surprise Lore [CLOSED] , resources open
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
Boop
Boop
@Bibbit

I would like to thank you for the wonderful lore that you wrote for Cesario! I never really thought of him as the prankster type (for some reason I thought of him as more like the type of dragon who might steal something as part of a joke or at least as some form of a thief in general? I’m not too sure) but I can kind of see him possibly pulling some sort of prank onto an unsuspecting dragon.
@Bibbit

I would like to thank you for the wonderful lore that you wrote for Cesario! I never really thought of him as the prankster type (for some reason I thought of him as more like the type of dragon who might steal something as part of a joke or at least as some form of a thief in general? I’m not too sure) but I can kind of see him possibly pulling some sort of prank onto an unsuspecting dragon.
@SilentWinter91 you’re quite welcome! Feel free to come back for more lore anytime ^.^
@SilentWinter91 you’re quite welcome! Feel free to come back for more lore anytime ^.^
@Bibbit
Hello, May you write something for my pearlcatcher please? I just took the time to read through all of your dragons, and I must say you are quite the creative writer! If you could make something with a horror theme that would be just swell. Something about your writing I do also notice they are also quite short, so, would I be aloud to expand on the idea afterwards? Of course, I will properly quote and credit your work, ideas and user page, and if you decline I completely understand.

Thank you for your time!
@Bibbit
Hello, May you write something for my pearlcatcher please? I just took the time to read through all of your dragons, and I must say you are quite the creative writer! If you could make something with a horror theme that would be just swell. Something about your writing I do also notice they are also quite short, so, would I be aloud to expand on the idea afterwards? Of course, I will properly quote and credit your work, ideas and user page, and if you decline I completely understand.

Thank you for your time!
@Bibbit
Greetings! If it's not too much trouble, could I get something for Itzal? Preferably similar to your own Pearlcatchers' lore! Though, I'd like to think he doesn't enjoy whatever it is that his does. It's fine if you're not OK with that, though! [insert photo of Marge Simpson holding a potato, captioned with "I just think they're neat!]
Also, you play Identity V? Nice!!
@Bibbit
Greetings! If it's not too much trouble, could I get something for Itzal? Preferably similar to your own Pearlcatchers' lore! Though, I'd like to think he doesn't enjoy whatever it is that his does. It's fine if you're not OK with that, though! [insert photo of Marge Simpson holding a potato, captioned with "I just think they're neat!]
Also, you play Identity V? Nice!!
iQrvnPv.png
c4eYuF0.gif
@HissingHails and @Calkaise, I can take your dragons! (And yes, you can expand on the lore. I make em shote because I do work for free and have to get it done quickly)

Edit *short not shote
@HissingHails and @Calkaise, I can take your dragons! (And yes, you can expand on the lore. I make em shote because I do work for free and have to get it done quickly)

Edit *short not shote
@Bibbit
Hello, I was wondering if you could do Hades or maybe Athena
Something creepy Or scary maybe, definitely not cute.
@Bibbit
Hello, I was wondering if you could do Hades or maybe Athena
Something creepy Or scary maybe, definitely not cute.
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@Bibbit Can I have lore of Shadowluck? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57145298] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571453/57145298_350.png[/img] [/url] I have low motivation on writing / making lore but I really think that this lad needs more jewels on him. The theme I’m looking for is quite, strange and anxious. Shadowluck has anxiety. And that’s all. ^^
@Bibbit
Can I have lore of Shadowluck?

57145298_350.png

I have low motivation on writing / making lore but I really think that this lad needs more jewels on him.
The theme I’m looking for is quite, strange and anxious. Shadowluck has anxiety. And that’s all. ^^
@Azra9 I can take Hades!

@MidnightFall I can take your pretty Fae!
@Azra9 I can take Hades!

@MidnightFall I can take your pretty Fae!
@Bibbit
Thank you! His lore really captures him!
@Bibbit
Thank you! His lore really captures him!
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26