Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Croco Draconem Subspecies!
1 2 3 4
HHHHHHH this hurts to ignore but I gotta hold out lair space for my second bane baby and NoTN :(
Also I gotta wait until you have 2 complete pairs so I can start breeding too lol!
Have you considered (I know it's a lot of work) adding banes to your feral roster? I like to imagine they're mirrors but much much much much worse
HHHHHHH this hurts to ignore but I gotta hold out lair space for my second bane baby and NoTN :(
Also I gotta wait until you have 2 complete pairs so I can start breeding too lol!
Have you considered (I know it's a lot of work) adding banes to your feral roster? I like to imagine they're mirrors but much much much much worse
aesq82D.gifhVHlIic.png
Hi @SpiritFarer I absolutely love this subspecies and all the work you put into the lore is astonishing. I know it's been a while since you tended to this thread but please do put me on the updates pinglist anyway, even if this is a project that is technically on the back-burner at this point, I am excited to see it develop some day if that's on the cards - I hope so. I've been trying to do as much research as I can on existing subspecies as I am working on plans to begin my own and I am noticing a lot of similarities that mine would share with this one (though mine will be Nature exlcusive, both in terms of eyes and in terms of the subspecies lore situating them in a headcanoned sub-region of the Viridian Labyrinth which is a big swamp). It's a long ways down the line but I would even be interested in coming up with a variant which is a hybrid of the two if you'd be into that, I think that could work nicely. But there's still a bunch of things I need to iron out before I'm ready to start the thread for mine. When I first came across this thread I had a feeling my lair would contain several 'unwitting' dragons of the subspecies, but it turns out I can only discover this one who fits the bill, he is gen one though, which fits the 'primal' aspect of the lore. I would be up for endowing him with this lore if you're okay with that (though, I'm not sure how I feel about finding him a mate, so he'd have to be one of the reclusive sort). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49968126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/499682/49968126_350.png[/img][/url] (he is definitely a resolutely perma dragon of my lair though - he was my very first healer mage who I used in my early coli days before I trained up my own dragons to form teams, being an adept healer mage fits nicely with their magic-related lore as well I think).
Hi @SpiritFarer

I absolutely love this subspecies and all the work you put into the lore is astonishing. I know it's been a while since you tended to this thread but please do put me on the updates pinglist anyway, even if this is a project that is technically on the back-burner at this point, I am excited to see it develop some day if that's on the cards - I hope so.

I've been trying to do as much research as I can on existing subspecies as I am working on plans to begin my own and I am noticing a lot of similarities that mine would share with this one (though mine will be Nature exlcusive, both in terms of eyes and in terms of the subspecies lore situating them in a headcanoned sub-region of the Viridian Labyrinth which is a big swamp). It's a long ways down the line but I would even be interested in coming up with a variant which is a hybrid of the two if you'd be into that, I think that could work nicely. But there's still a bunch of things I need to iron out before I'm ready to start the thread for mine.

When I first came across this thread I had a feeling my lair would contain several 'unwitting' dragons of the subspecies, but it turns out I can only discover this one who fits the bill, he is gen one though, which fits the 'primal' aspect of the lore. I would be up for endowing him with this lore if you're okay with that (though, I'm not sure how I feel about finding him a mate, so he'd have to be one of the reclusive sort).

49968126_350.png

(he is definitely a resolutely perma dragon of my lair though - he was my very first healer mage who I used in my early coli days before I trained up my own dragons to form teams, being an adept healer mage fits nicely with their magic-related lore as well I think).
rkC7fxE.png
@Lucanidae Hi there! I'm so sorry for the incredibly late reply. Things have been crazy as I'm currently nesting irl LOL plus I am working from home with five dogs and 1 birb. I barely get time to game on my switch or FR, let alone work on lore. However, I keep coming back to this thread once in a while because I have not given up on the concept. There is so much I wish to improve. It feels like a lot of it a bit all over the place - like the habitat portion, for instance. I'd like to break it down and shorten everything to make it more easy to digest for the reader.

So an update/reboot is certainly ahead sometime in the months ahead but I just can't commit to a particular date at the moment. I will definitely keep you informed. It was a pleasant surprise to see someone taking interest in this old project of mine and I truly am thankful for your interest :D

We can fit your perma in once I have settled on the final content for this thread. He is gorgeous btw! I love a recluse xD

@Lucanidae Hi there! I'm so sorry for the incredibly late reply. Things have been crazy as I'm currently nesting irl LOL plus I am working from home with five dogs and 1 birb. I barely get time to game on my switch or FR, let alone work on lore. However, I keep coming back to this thread once in a while because I have not given up on the concept. There is so much I wish to improve. It feels like a lot of it a bit all over the place - like the habitat portion, for instance. I'd like to break it down and shorten everything to make it more easy to digest for the reader.

So an update/reboot is certainly ahead sometime in the months ahead but I just can't commit to a particular date at the moment. I will definitely keep you informed. It was a pleasant surprise to see someone taking interest in this old project of mine and I truly am thankful for your interest :D

We can fit your perma in once I have settled on the final content for this thread. He is gorgeous btw! I love a recluse xD

bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
I'm absolutely in love with this sub-species! I'm unsure if you still work on this project, but I'd love to be on the general pinglist either way!

(of course, only if you don't mind--)
I'm absolutely in love with this sub-species! I'm unsure if you still work on this project, but I'd love to be on the general pinglist either way!

(of course, only if you don't mind--)

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
1 2 3 4