Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30
@MoonyToons
Sure!

@Amberfeather
I like that subregion, I'll add it! Also, I can see about selling some subspecies dragons if you're interested.
@MoonyToons
Sure!

@Amberfeather
I like that subregion, I'll add it! Also, I can see about selling some subspecies dragons if you're interested.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@GalacticExplorer Tysm! That really means a lot to me! I'm glad I could help out with the lore! And I would love to have some time capsule dragons! I don't mind what type it is! Also, quick question: Did you draw the time flight banner yourself, did someone else draw it, or is it a recolor of an oficial flight rising banner and the hourglass symbol was drawn on?
@GalacticExplorer Tysm! That really means a lot to me! I'm glad I could help out with the lore! And I would love to have some time capsule dragons! I don't mind what type it is! Also, quick question: Did you draw the time flight banner yourself, did someone else draw it, or is it a recolor of an oficial flight rising banner and the hourglass symbol was drawn on?
JGB1EvW.png
q9EEy5M.png
@Amberfeather
I have two (or three?) of the Dream Visitor Time Capsules if you want one or both, I'll send them for free.
I traced the outlines of the profile banner, and from there added in the colors and the symbol.
@Amberfeather
I have two (or three?) of the Dream Visitor Time Capsules if you want one or both, I'll send them for free.
I traced the outlines of the profile banner, and from there added in the colors and the symbol.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=91&auth=13de62898dbc902220e16dbd1c36858df9403be4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Can I have this one if possible? Thank you so much again!
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=91&auth=13de62898dbc902220e16dbd1c36858df9403be4&dummyext=prev.png

Can I have this one if possible? Thank you so much again!
JGB1EvW.png
q9EEy5M.png
@Amberfeather
Sure!
@Amberfeather
Sure!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@Amberfeather
I have 3 eggs in a nest with a seer parent. It's 50/50 to get a capsule so tell me if you are interested in one

@GalacticExplorer
So yeah, if there is any need for seers I can supply pff
I also had an idea of a subregion in burned down woods where everything that's left is pretty much black or grey. I was thinking there could be some sort of market in it, or perhaps a black market. I didn't have any ideas for a name but I just think it would be nice to have a place to buy those things. Just a burned down forest filled with shacks and stalls.
@Amberfeather
I have 3 eggs in a nest with a seer parent. It's 50/50 to get a capsule so tell me if you are interested in one

@GalacticExplorer
So yeah, if there is any need for seers I can supply pff
I also had an idea of a subregion in burned down woods where everything that's left is pretty much black or grey. I was thinking there could be some sort of market in it, or perhaps a black market. I didn't have any ideas for a name but I just think it would be nice to have a place to buy those things. Just a burned down forest filled with shacks and stalls.
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
@Oreolanta Sure! I would love some more! I can't wait to write some lore about them!
@Oreolanta Sure! I would love some more! I can't wait to write some lore about them!
JGB1EvW.png
q9EEy5M.png
lmao I finally updated my clan lore to match the flight XD
(still updating the lore on my dragons tho so don't look at them XD)
lmao I finally updated my clan lore to match the flight XD
(still updating the lore on my dragons tho so don't look at them XD)
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@Oreolanta
I like that idea! I'll see if I can think of a name and add it. Also, would you happen to have any female seers hatching soon? I was trying to get a breeding pair, but I think I accidentally bought two males (whoops-)
@Oreolanta
I like that idea! I'll see if I can think of a name and add it. Also, would you happen to have any female seers hatching soon? I was trying to get a breeding pair, but I think I accidentally bought two males (whoops-)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer I will notify you if I have any females with capsule hatched^^
@GalacticExplorer I will notify you if I have any females with capsule hatched^^
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30