Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let my dragons flirt with yours!
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/u0VjrFt.png[/img] [center][b][size=6]Welcome[/size][/b] Here you get to choose any dragon from my lair to have them flirt with one of yours! All you need to do us list their personality and a little bit about themselves! Any sesexualitor gender (or lack there anything else since there are so many things) is welcome here, no criticism or hostility, so be nice. You can also just let me choose which ever dragon if you have no clue who you want. Just post below and let me do the rest~ 1.Sybillette [s]2.CrazyPlate123[/s] 3.Scarborough 4.WelcomeToKell 5.XiaoFei 6.SwampQween
u0VjrFt.png
Welcome

Here you get to choose any dragon from my lair to have them flirt with one of yours! All you need to do us list their personality and a little bit about themselves! Any sesexualitor gender (or lack there anything else since there are so many things) is welcome here, no criticism or hostility, so be nice.

You can also just let me choose which ever dragon if you have no clue who you want. Just post below and let me do the rest~

1.Sybillette
2.CrazyPlate123
3.Scarborough
4.WelcomeToKell
5.XiaoFei
6.SwampQween
r7LsxK2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32985415] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329855/32985415_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Lysanderoth! I don't have lore set in stone for my dragons (I'm way too indecisive), but I imagine Lysanderoth as being a fighter. She's strong, intelligent, and very stern. Sometimes too serious for her own good, but she means well. She only wants the best for her loved ones in the end. Lysanderoth probably enjoys the coliseum, and defends her clan from anything that dares set foot in their territory. She is bisexual and will probably not realize when someone is seriously flirting with her. Feel free to pick any one of your dragons! I'm curious. :O

32985415_350.png

This is Lysanderoth! I don't have lore set in stone for my dragons (I'm way too indecisive), but I imagine Lysanderoth as being a fighter. She's strong, intelligent, and very stern. Sometimes too serious for her own good, but she means well. She only wants the best for her loved ones in the end. Lysanderoth probably enjoys the coliseum, and defends her clan from anything that dares set foot in their territory. She is bisexual and will probably not realize when someone is seriously flirting with her.

Feel free to pick any one of your dragons! I'm curious. :O
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@LostDreamer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485415/48541405_350.png[/img] I love this sort of things, so: this is Hattara, and he thinks he's better than anyone. He's an extremely talented dancer and he knows it, to the point that he has become insufferably cocky, obnoxious and egocentric. He's also flamboyant and prone to make scenes, the perfect mix. Anyway he's most likely to fall for anyone manages to adulate him, without realizing the dragon's real intentions, which turned out to be quite dangerous. (He's attracted to males, and while he does use he/him pronouns he really doesn't consider himself to be fully male, there's more about it in his bio)
@LostDreamer

48541405_350.png

I love this sort of things, so: this is Hattara, and he thinks he's better than anyone.
He's an extremely talented dancer and he knows it, to the point that he has become insufferably cocky, obnoxious and egocentric.
He's also flamboyant and prone to make scenes, the perfect mix.
Anyway he's most likely to fall for anyone manages to adulate him, without realizing the dragon's real intentions, which turned out to be quite dangerous.
(He's attracted to males, and while he does use he/him pronouns he really doesn't consider himself to be fully male, there's more about it in his bio)
Your abyss/rust g1s hand them over
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48069098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480691/48069098_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my new favorite thing tbh @LostDreamer Say hello to Mariena! As the clan matriarch, she's a bit of a hardass, and tends to be rather grumpy. She doesn't have an ego necessarily, but she knows she's large and in charge. She likes to stay on top of things, and is squeamish about romance in general as she has never been around it much more than to continue her time. She's attracted to any gender, as anyone who can impress her enough to consider that sort of thing is very special indeed.

48069098_350.png

This is my new favorite thing tbh @LostDreamer
Say hello to Mariena! As the clan matriarch, she's a bit of a hardass, and tends to be rather grumpy. She doesn't have an ego necessarily, but she knows she's large and in charge.
She likes to stay on top of things, and is squeamish about romance in general as she has never been around it much more than to continue her time. She's attracted to any gender, as anyone who can impress her enough to consider that sort of thing is very special indeed.
w9bDUNq.png
4lcODb6.png
mlHpBMC.png
11efmKl.png
rix3ppo.png
5DjYECS.png
7osWSYn.png
Crux, Owner of the Arcane Lights Hatchery, lore clan.
SOuL3cu.gif
@LostDreamer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40824268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408243/40824268_350.png[/img] [/url] I love these things as it is cool to see other dragon interact! Radinen is the Traveler's librarian. He tends to be very reserved since he stays around his books more than any other dragons; studying and learning the things around him. Despite his quiet nature, Radinen is very emotional and can get nervous, scared, sad, happy, and etc. easily if it moves him. Radinen won't scoff at flirty interactions, or try to avoid them, but he will definitely become shy/nervous and possibly try to say something flirty back, on the same lines. It will turn out into more of a weak stutter though. He is open to any gender. I want to see who do you think would try to flirt with him!
@LostDreamer

40824268_350.png

I love these things as it is cool to see other dragon interact!

Radinen is the Traveler's librarian. He tends to be very reserved since he stays around his books more than any other dragons; studying and learning the things around him. Despite his quiet nature, Radinen is very emotional and can get nervous, scared, sad, happy, and etc. easily if it moves him.
Radinen won't scoff at flirty interactions, or try to avoid them, but he will definitely become shy/nervous and possibly try to say something flirty back, on the same lines. It will turn out into more of a weak stutter though. He is open to any gender.

I want to see who do you think would try to flirt with him!
fBPJ3kI.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41444315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414444/41444315_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b][size=6] Lysanderoth and Vale [/size][/b] The day grew longer and her frustration along with it. As the sun rose higher into the sky, the young fae pushed her wings hard against the air, pushing herself up as she twirled around her opponent, casting a torch spell when it was unguarded. The beast finally fell up a loud thump, Vale landing right beside in with panting breaths. Usually fighting in the coliseum would calm her rage by now, but it only seemed to get worse as time progressed. She honestly couldn't even remember what got her so riled up in the first place. She released a huff of air before walking along the arena, exiting with stomping feet. She came to a viewing area, resting her little body as she watched the contestants. Cringing as some crashed into the ground, or giving a polite nod to those who won. It started to bore her, but as she was getting to leave her breath stopped. Before her eyes was a skydancer walking with an elegance and grace that she doesn't see very often. They had beautiful pink colors with a splash of white, like she was some sort of fancy cupcake that she sometimes sees skilled baker make. Her gaze never left the skydancer as she watched them continue on in her fight, awe etched on her face when she saw how them take down the beast with ease. Vale quickly made her way down, her wings looking like a blur as she rushed. Her mind was in a frenzy as she thought of what to say, her words becoming a jumbled mess when she reached the skydancer. Lysanderoth watched with a confused gaze as the fae came before her, opening and closing her mouth like a fish. This was an unusual encounter, this hasn't happened in a while. The skydancer gave a glance to where she was going to go in the first place, but decided to stay a little while to converse with this fae. “Hello there, my name is Lysanderoth. What might yours be?” Oh god, her voice. Vale’s body stiffened as she heard her talk, her heart thumping louder at the sound. It sounded like something she couldn't even describe, but she liked it. She could listen to it all day and not get tired of it. “Hello?” Her thoughts subsided as she finally realized what was going on. She was talking to her…. She was talking to her! And she got lost in her head! She couldn't do this! “Hi… um...Uh..” Lysanderoth narrowed her eyes, watching the dragon squirm in her spot. She could almost hear the alarms going off in the fae’s head. As she was about to speak again, her body became rigid as she heard what the dragon say. “YOU LOOK LIKE A CUPCAKE! YOUR SO PRETTY AND DECORATED!” “What?” ((Oof, this is cringy. Sorry bout that, still new at this thing but I thought I could give it a try. If you would like me to rewrite it, just ask. I hope you are having a great day! @galaxychilde))

41444315_350.png

Lysanderoth and Vale

The day grew longer and her frustration along with it. As the sun rose higher into the sky, the young fae pushed her wings hard against the air, pushing herself up as she twirled around her opponent, casting a torch spell when it was unguarded. The beast finally fell up a loud thump, Vale landing right beside in with panting breaths.

Usually fighting in the coliseum would calm her rage by now, but it only seemed to get worse as time progressed. She honestly couldn't even remember what got her so riled up in the first place. She released a huff of air before walking along the arena, exiting with stomping feet.

She came to a viewing area, resting her little body as she watched the contestants. Cringing as some crashed into the ground, or giving a polite nod to those who won. It started to bore her, but as she was getting to leave her breath stopped.

Before her eyes was a skydancer walking with an elegance and grace that she doesn't see very often. They had beautiful pink colors with a splash of white, like she was some sort of fancy cupcake that she sometimes sees skilled baker make. Her gaze never left the skydancer as she watched them continue on in her fight, awe etched on her face when she saw how them take down the beast with ease.

Vale quickly made her way down, her wings looking like a blur as she rushed. Her mind was in a frenzy as she thought of what to say, her words becoming a jumbled mess when she reached the skydancer.

Lysanderoth watched with a confused gaze as the fae came before her, opening and closing her mouth like a fish. This was an unusual encounter, this hasn't happened in a while. The skydancer gave a glance to where she was going to go in the first place, but decided to stay a little while to converse with this fae.

“Hello there, my name is Lysanderoth. What might yours be?”

Oh god, her voice. Vale’s body stiffened as she heard her talk, her heart thumping louder at the sound. It sounded like something she couldn't even describe, but she liked it. She could listen to it all day and not get tired of it.

“Hello?”

Her thoughts subsided as she finally realized what was going on. She was talking to her…. She was talking to her! And she got lost in her head! She couldn't do this!

“Hi… um...Uh..”

Lysanderoth narrowed her eyes, watching the dragon squirm in her spot. She could almost hear the alarms going off in the fae’s head. As she was about to speak again, her body became rigid as she heard what the dragon say.

“YOU LOOK LIKE A CUPCAKE! YOUR SO PRETTY AND DECORATED!”

“What?”

((Oof, this is cringy. Sorry bout that, still new at this thing but I thought I could give it a try. If you would like me to rewrite it, just ask. I hope you are having a great day!
@galaxychilde))
r7LsxK2.png
[center]@LostDreamer[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49036362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490364/49036362_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love to get a flirt for his boy! I'm very indecisive about what dragon of yours to choose, so if you'd like, could you pair him up with any [u]boy[/u] you think he'd flatter? he's a spirit of decay, quite a morbid creature. Many of those prettier than him avoid him out of fear the decay is contagious. it is not. He is fascinated by those who thrive in gardens and forests, those who are quite the opposite of himself. His job is more of an obligation than a paid role, though it would be false to say he didn't enjoy what he does. he helps things decompose, and is often the downfall of false immortals and those who wish to defy the laws of nature. Despite his disposition as a plague dragon, he better suits the border betwen forests and diseased land, though wont hesitate to pursue the stubborn undead. He knows he is quite uneasy to the eyes, exposed flesh, bone and sinew, though pays no mind to it. he is the product of a union between a plague dragon and a nature dragon, a wegged nest.[/center]
@LostDreamer
49036362_350.png

I'd love to get a flirt for his boy! I'm very indecisive about what dragon of yours to choose, so if you'd like, could you pair him up with any boy you think he'd flatter? he's a spirit of decay, quite a morbid creature. Many of those prettier than him avoid him out of fear the decay is contagious. it is not. He is fascinated by those who thrive in gardens and forests, those who are quite the opposite of himself. His job is more of an obligation than a paid role, though it would be false to say he didn't enjoy what he does. he helps things decompose, and is often the downfall of false immortals and those who wish to defy the laws of nature. Despite his disposition as a plague dragon, he better suits the border betwen forests and diseased land, though wont hesitate to pursue the stubborn undead. He knows he is quite uneasy to the eyes, exposed flesh, bone and sinew, though pays no mind to it. he is the product of a union between a plague dragon and a nature dragon, a wegged nest.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41953151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419532/41953151_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b][size=6] Hattara and Bedlam [/size][/b] In the rays of sun, alongside the music, there danced the figure with the winds. Shadow eyes watched from a distance, jealousy raging inside of the holder's body. The black swirls with the white, the feathers of wings being pulled by the winds. Yet he remained still, Bedlam will not move. He couldn't, it seemed, no matter what he tried. And it ignited a rage in him that burned like the sun. His eyes moved with along with the figure, taking in all the details of the swift twirls and tapping feet. The swaying of a tail, the humming vibrating in the air, it infuriated him. Why wasn't he like that? The wildclaw he watched moved with such a foreign grace and with an elegance he could only just imagine. His eyes glared harshly as his body finally moved, staggering and stiff steps pushing his body forward. His lips formed into a snarl, his tail lashing out wildly. His eyes held danger and his aura screamed death. He imagined himself as a beast rather than a skydancer, large and muscular and ready to take his rage out upon whoever stood in his way. Though, just as soon as he came into the line of sight of the dancer, his figure froze up. The jealousy that clouded and fogged his mind left, why was he angry again? His confused eyes met the ones of the wind flight. His mouth moving before he could filter anything. “Are you a deity?” Hattara gave a scoff in bewilderment, where had this skydancer even come from? “One could only wish they were one, but I am much more than a foolish deity.” Bedlam tilted his head to the side as he gaze another look at the wildclaw and his breath hitched. Utter awe and adoration shined in his eyes as he gazed along the scales of the dragon, taking in the strokes of the gentle pastels, it reminded her of sea glass, such pretty colors. Hattara felt his face start to heat up at the look on the skydancer’s face. Nobody has ever looked at him like that before, it was like he was everything good in the world, and he liked it. All anybody has ever done was acowl at him, roll their eyes, or only little hatchling look up at him like that. Never another dragon around his age. “My name is Hattara, and Im sure its a pleasure. But what might your name be?” “People call me Bedlam, so I think that's my name. Though it is not as wondrous as yours.” The monochrome skydancer gave another marveled look at Hattara before he felt something change. His eyes narrowed back into a glare and his form became rigid. The feeling from before welled up in his chest again, his lips pulled back into a dangerous smile as he bared his teeth. Though the wildclaw took no notice of it, for whatever reason that might be. “Well of course, but Bedlam is just as unique of a name Im sure.” He was ignorant to the rage of the skydancer before him. Of the images that went through his head, he had only seen one side of this skydancer, and he would only ever be able to see that now. ((I hope this is alright. I chose Bedlam because he had bipolar disorder, but half way through I realized that I have no idea how to have one actually flirt, so I am sorry that this is bad.... If you want me to writw you a new one, just ask. I hope you are having a great day~ @Thescratcher))

41953151_350.png

Hattara and Bedlam

In the rays of sun, alongside the music, there danced the figure with the winds. Shadow eyes watched from a distance, jealousy raging inside of the holder's body. The black swirls with the white, the feathers of wings being pulled by the winds. Yet he remained still, Bedlam will not move. He couldn't, it seemed, no matter what he tried. And it ignited a rage in him that burned like the sun.

His eyes moved with along with the figure, taking in all the details of the swift twirls and tapping feet. The swaying of a tail, the humming vibrating in the air, it infuriated him. Why wasn't he like that? The wildclaw he watched moved with such a foreign grace and with an elegance he could only just imagine.

His eyes glared harshly as his body finally moved, staggering and stiff steps pushing his body forward. His lips formed into a snarl, his tail lashing out wildly. His eyes held danger and his aura screamed death. He imagined himself as a beast rather than a skydancer, large and muscular and ready to take his rage out upon whoever stood in his way.

Though, just as soon as he came into the line of sight of the dancer, his figure froze up. The jealousy that clouded and fogged his mind left, why was he angry again? His confused eyes met the ones of the wind flight. His mouth moving before he could filter anything.

“Are you a deity?”

Hattara gave a scoff in bewilderment, where had this skydancer even come from?

“One could only wish they were one, but I am much more than a foolish deity.”

Bedlam tilted his head to the side as he gaze another look at the wildclaw and his breath hitched. Utter awe and adoration shined in his eyes as he gazed along the scales of the dragon, taking in the strokes of the gentle pastels, it reminded her of sea glass, such pretty colors.

Hattara felt his face start to heat up at the look on the skydancer’s face. Nobody has ever looked at him like that before, it was like he was everything good in the world, and he liked it. All anybody has ever done was acowl at him, roll their eyes, or only little hatchling look up at him like that. Never another dragon around his age.

“My name is Hattara, and Im sure its a pleasure. But what might your name be?”

“People call me Bedlam, so I think that's my name. Though it is not as wondrous as yours.”

The monochrome skydancer gave another marveled look at Hattara before he felt something change. His eyes narrowed back into a glare and his form became rigid. The feeling from before welled up in his chest again, his lips pulled back into a dangerous smile as he bared his teeth. Though the wildclaw took no notice of it, for whatever reason that might be.

“Well of course, but Bedlam is just as unique of a name Im sure.”

He was ignorant to the rage of the skydancer before him. Of the images that went through his head, he had only seen one side of this skydancer, and he would only ever be able to see that now.

((I hope this is alright. I chose Bedlam because he had bipolar disorder, but half way through I realized that I have no idea how to have one actually flirt, so I am sorry that this is bad.... If you want me to writw you a new one, just ask. I hope you are having a great day~
@Thescratcher))
r7LsxK2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31124560] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311246/31124560_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Billy! He's a bit of a mad scientist, though he doesn't like to admit it, and his projects have a nasty habit of not turning out exactly the way he wants them to. He's optimistic on the outside but self-doubting inwardly, and kind of quiet and awkward until he's explaining an experiment he's working on, at which point he can monologue anywhere from fifteen minutes to two hours. He's also kind of a hopeless romantic, but if he gets a crush, he observes from far, far away because he's afraid of ruining it if he gets too close. He's straight, but he's probably get just as flustered if a male dragon flirted with him as if it were a female dragon lol

31124560_350.png

This is Billy! He's a bit of a mad scientist, though he doesn't like to admit it, and his projects have a nasty habit of not turning out exactly the way he wants them to. He's optimistic on the outside but self-doubting inwardly, and kind of quiet and awkward until he's explaining an experiment he's working on, at which point he can monologue anywhere from fifteen minutes to two hours. He's also kind of a hopeless romantic, but if he gets a crush, he observes from far, far away because he's afraid of ruining it if he gets too close. He's straight, but he's probably get just as flustered if a male dragon flirted with him as if it were a female dragon lol
Zq0unQm.png
I'd love to have one of your dragons flirt with mine~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48142978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481430/48142978_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44471552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444716/44471552_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44265301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442654/44265301_350.png[/img] [/url] Osiris and Thealariel have a small blurb about them in their bio section. Krampus, on the other hand, has a longer bio if you'd be interested in reading ^///^
I'd love to have one of your dragons flirt with mine~

48142978_350.png

44471552_350.png

44265301_350.png

Osiris and Thealariel have a small blurb about them in their bio section. Krampus, on the other hand, has a longer bio if you'd be interested in reading ^///^
1 2