Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Interest Check] Lore Writing Workshop!
1 2
As the title implies, I want to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a lore writing workshop! For those unfamiliar, a writing workshop is basically a group activity where everyone takes turns sharing stories and giving/receiving feedback. I'd like to make something that focuses on folks' clan lore, so it'd be Flight Rising-related, but if there is enough interest, I would be happy to host one for original fiction too!

I have a few ideas for activities, writing prompts, challenges, maybe even contests, etc., but I wanted to see how many people would be interested in joining before I get too ahead of myself on that front. :) I'd have to set down some rules as well, in the interest of keeping things fair & making sure everyone is operating on the same page, but I'm aiming for it to be something laid-back and fun for people to participate in.

So! If that sounds like your jam, let me know! If enough people are in, I'll set up a proper thread.
As the title implies, I want to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a lore writing workshop! For those unfamiliar, a writing workshop is basically a group activity where everyone takes turns sharing stories and giving/receiving feedback. I'd like to make something that focuses on folks' clan lore, so it'd be Flight Rising-related, but if there is enough interest, I would be happy to host one for original fiction too!

I have a few ideas for activities, writing prompts, challenges, maybe even contests, etc., but I wanted to see how many people would be interested in joining before I get too ahead of myself on that front. :) I'd have to set down some rules as well, in the interest of keeping things fair & making sure everyone is operating on the same page, but I'm aiming for it to be something laid-back and fun for people to participate in.

So! If that sounds like your jam, let me know! If enough people are in, I'll set up a proper thread.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne

I'd totally be down for that, sounds really interesting! :D Let me know if/when you make it happen :)
@Serpenthyne

I'd totally be down for that, sounds really interesting! :D Let me know if/when you make it happen :)
tumblr_oixl5feVPi1u3wsjco1_250.png
@Serpenthyne sounds dope!
@Serpenthyne sounds dope!
I'd love to do something like this. My lore really needs to be written
I'd love to do something like this. My lore really needs to be written
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@Dartrix @Glossy @MysticalScribe
Thanks all! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.
@Dartrix @Glossy @MysticalScribe
Thanks all! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne

I'd love to be a part of this!
@Serpenthyne

I'd love to be a part of this!
I lost all my bones in the war
I’d love to join this too! Sounds fun!
I’d love to join this too! Sounds fun!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
I'd love to join, this sounds really useful!
I'd love to join, this sounds really useful!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Remuta @Harana @myriadofstars
Noted, thanks for your interest! Now that there's a few more of ya, I'll have something set up within the next few days and we can go from there. c:
@Remuta @Harana @myriadofstars
Noted, thanks for your interest! Now that there's a few more of ya, I'll have something set up within the next few days and we can go from there. c:
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I'd absolutely join in! Sounds like fun :D
I'd absolutely join in! Sounds like fun :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2