Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Should I write this weird story idea?
So at like 4am I had a strange story idea about a guy who investigates a "haunted house" and he hears strange unhuman screams and sees white flickers and glowing eyes but after a bunch of suspense and "near death experiences" with the creatures it just turns out to be a couple of Siamese cats. (Known for their very talkative nature, aka the screaming.)

So, is this just a early morning fantasy or should I actually write a bit for it?
So at like 4am I had a strange story idea about a guy who investigates a "haunted house" and he hears strange unhuman screams and sees white flickers and glowing eyes but after a bunch of suspense and "near death experiences" with the creatures it just turns out to be a couple of Siamese cats. (Known for their very talkative nature, aka the screaming.)

So, is this just a early morning fantasy or should I actually write a bit for it?
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
YES

I NEED

If you write this pls ping me
YES

I NEED

If you write this pls ping me
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
YES WRITE IT

if you write it ping me
YES WRITE IT

if you write it ping me
Ping me as well, this sounds hilarious
Ping me as well, this sounds hilarious
ooooo now i wanna write this
ooooo now i wanna write this
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
@icedragonpie Could I be pinged too if you end up writing it? This sounds like the best thing
@icedragonpie Could I be pinged too if you end up writing it? This sounds like the best thing
giphy.gif
@icedragonpie

could i write this/help
(aka can i temporarily steal your idea)
(you don't have to say yes)
@icedragonpie

could i write this/help
(aka can i temporarily steal your idea)
(you don't have to say yes)
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
Please write it. It sounds really hilarious.

I'd also love to be pinged!
Please write it. It sounds really hilarious.

I'd also love to be pinged!
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@Emberlight
Sure go ahead! Even if I did write it it'll probably take a long time or never happen because school just started up again and so did all the fun anxiety. ;-;
It would be awesome to see the differences in the style too!

All the rest of you if I do end up doing this then yeh I'll ping.
@Emberlight
Sure go ahead! Even if I did write it it'll probably take a long time or never happen because school just started up again and so did all the fun anxiety. ;-;
It would be awesome to see the differences in the style too!

All the rest of you if I do end up doing this then yeh I'll ping.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.