Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tempest Refuge Lore Hub
1 2
@pendragon007

Tavern Application
name of your clan: Clan Cloud Brush
representative (which dragon is talking): Shira
a brief description:
A gangly-looking fellow grins and lifts his drink at every newcomer that enters The Queen's Parda's doors. Judging from his ruffled clothes and rough feet, this skydancer is an old hand at the courier life. His leather messenger bag is distinct for the two-toned clan emblem sewn on it, as well as the traveler's charms dangling from its straps--worn sharp enough to stab.

do you have a thread for your clan lore, or should you be PM'ed:
PM please! i have a google doc for my lore (very brief, i keep it here in case i edit on the fly)

link to the thread (if applicable): clan lore (GDocs)

@pendragon007

Tavern Application
name of your clan: Clan Cloud Brush
representative (which dragon is talking): Shira
a brief description:
A gangly-looking fellow grins and lifts his drink at every newcomer that enters The Queen's Parda's doors. Judging from his ruffled clothes and rough feet, this skydancer is an old hand at the courier life. His leather messenger bag is distinct for the two-toned clan emblem sewn on it, as well as the traveler's charms dangling from its straps--worn sharp enough to stab.

do you have a thread for your clan lore, or should you be PM'ed:
PM please! i have a google doc for my lore (very brief, i keep it here in case i edit on the fly)

link to the thread (if applicable): clan lore (GDocs)

tumblr_nypuavqh4z1tdfiqoo3_100.png 11efmKl.pngJuaytuP.pngmjtJ868.png
hWPjBUy.pngdT9HQge.pngXAx6hs9.png
Clan Cloud Brush
CB/Cuddles/Bunny; 20s, F, SEA
LuYynDz.png
@cuddlebunny You've been added to the Tavern!
@cuddlebunny You've been added to the Tavern!
@pendragon007 - I have a shop that isn't explicitly RP or lore-related. One of my dragons likes to make genetic pedigrees for other dragons. Would this be acceptable for the market?
@pendragon007 - I have a shop that isn't explicitly RP or lore-related. One of my dragons likes to make genetic pedigrees for other dragons. Would this be acceptable for the market?
@SansFish That should be fine!
@SansFish That should be fine!
bump!
bump!
1 2