Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cute Flirts! OCs and Draggos (Closed!)
1 2 3 4
@PricklyGoose
I'd love to get on your pinglist!
@PricklyGoose
I'd love to get on your pinglist!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
God i love it! haha yeah they'd make a terrifying couple for sure
God i love it! haha yeah they'd make a terrifying couple for sure
lYTcsDl.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dHM3tRv.png[/img] [center][color=#31cad8][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] @GreatLordHades [i]Zena x Erva ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=342988&tab=dragon&did=40362912]Quick Visual[/url])[/i] The Skydancer had dug herself a resting spot in the sand beneath the old desert tree. In the branches above, her Greatowl kept watch as she slept. Gale would warn her if danger approached; after all, Erva and her familiar had a strong bond, and neither would allow harm to come to the other. The tree lacked leaves, with the desert as dry as it was, and so the sun warmed the sand that Erva slept beneath. Only the skulls and rags that adorned her hide could be seen. She began to drift, lulled to sleep by the warmth and darkness, when Gale let out a great shriek. The Skydancer was just beginning to stir at the sound when she felt a jerking tug, and her bird skull helmet was ripped clean off! Her claw struggled to free itself from the sand, held down by whatever or whoever lurked above, until she finally shot it out to snatch her mask back- Zena jumped back, dropping the bird skull she’d found, when sharp talons sprang from the sand right at her! She watched, mouth agape, as they felt around and snatched the skull back. Suddenly, the pile of rags, bones, and sand shifted, and Erva shook the dust from her hide. The Skydancer, helmet lopsided but now returned to its rightful place, hissed at the intruder. Though the Guardian was far larger than she, she wasn’t the least bit concerned about fighting, should it come to that. But the Guardian let out a fit of laughter. “Oh, wow, I’m [i]so[/i] scared,” she said, putting her claws up in mock-alarm. “Please, mommy, don’t let the little bird hurt me!” With a snort, her expression turned to one of boredom. “Please. What, you figured you’d hide under there until someone came along, and then you’d pop out and scare ‘em to death?” Erva raised her brows, but said nothing. She simply looked up, and gave a whistle. Gale fluttered down and landed on her back, his eyes piercing as he stared at the Guardian. Zena took a few steps back upon seeing the owl, her eyes narrowing. “An apology would have been nice,” Erva said, fixing her mask. “[i]You’re[/i] the one who disturbed [i]my[/i] rest.” She turned to leave, but Zena grabbed her by the tail. Gale shrieked and spread his wings, talons extended to attack the Guardian. But Erva shouted at him in a strange language, and he relaxed again, eyes fixed on Zena. “What?” Erva growled, irritated. “Look, I’m sorry for waking you or whatever,” Zena said. She let go of Erva’s tail, which promptly wrapped around the Skydancer’s legs. “Um, let’s try this-“ she held out a claw. “-I’m Zena.” Erva looked hesitant, but took the Guardian’s claw in her own. “Erva,” she said. Then, “what are you doing all the way out here? You don’t strike me as a desert dweller.” “What?” Zena took a step back. “Look, my business is my business. Anyway, I’d [i]love[/i] to stay and chat, but I’m kind of busy, so-“ “Hold on.” It was Erva’s turn to keep Zena from disappearing. And as the Guardian looked down into the Skydancer’s eyes, she was vaguely reminded of… She decided to stay for a moment longer. “I was just looking for things,” Zena explained. She pulled a small, leather satchel from her belt. Inside, there were various bird skulls, luminous stones, feathers, and thread. “Those will become beads. Oh, and I found that by the canyon.” As Erva looked through the bag, Zena began to assemble a new accessory. “What are [i]you[/i] doing out her?” Erva didn’t look up. “Wandering,” she replied simply, still mesmerized by Zena’s miniature hoard. “Wandering?” “Well, sure.” Erva pried herself from the satchel for a moment to study Zena’s face. After a moment, she sighed and continued. “What happened to ‘my business is my business?’” “Hey, I told you why I was here,” Zena gestured with a claw to her pouch, still in Erva’s talons. “But hey, if you just want me to [i]go-[/i]” “Alright,” Erva interrupted with a nervous chuckle. “Well, you see, I’m a traveler of sorts.” [i]”Traveler??”[/i] “Alright, a little more than that. I stay away from clans; I don’t need one. Not that a clan has ever wanted me…” She trailed off, and Zena almost felt sorry for prying. The two sat in silence. “You should go,” Erva finally said, voice hard and emotionless. She shoved the leather satchel back into Zena’s claws, forcing the Guardian to drop what she was working on. The Skydancer had already turned to leave, the familiar on her back flying ahead as if to urge her forward. Zena collected her things and, once again, grabbed Erva by the tail. Though this time, she was met with a gentle sigh. “Yes?” Erva said wearily, turning to face the Guardian. She was surprised when Zena lifted a necklace above her head, placing it around Erva’s neck. “Just a little momento,” she explained matter-of-factly. “You know, to remember that weirdo in the desert by. And, um, if we ever just [i]happened[/i] to meet again…” Erva smiled and gave Zena a hug. The two sat there for a moment before Gale’s screech alerted them that it was time to part. “Thank you,” Erva said gently. She pulled away from Zena and, with a little wave, the two went their separate ways. As Erva continued her journey, she looked to the sky. It felt like she’d been talking with Zena for at least an hour, and yet the sun appeared to be in the same position as it had been when she’d emerged from the sand… How odd. [/size][/font][/color][/center] Here it is! Finally got to writing it :D I did the dragon versions just because I thought Erva would be a cute match for Zena. Hope you like it!
dHM3tRv.png

@GreatLordHades
Zena x Erva (Quick Visual)

The Skydancer had dug herself a resting spot in the sand beneath the old desert tree. In the branches above, her Greatowl kept watch as she slept. Gale would warn her if danger approached; after all, Erva and her familiar had a strong bond, and neither would allow harm to come to the other.

The tree lacked leaves, with the desert as dry as it was, and so the sun warmed the sand that Erva slept beneath. Only the skulls and rags that adorned her hide could be seen. She began to drift, lulled to sleep by the warmth and darkness, when Gale let out a great shriek.

The Skydancer was just beginning to stir at the sound when she felt a jerking tug, and her bird skull helmet was ripped clean off! Her claw struggled to free itself from the sand, held down by whatever or whoever lurked above, until she finally shot it out to snatch her mask back-

Zena jumped back, dropping the bird skull she’d found, when sharp talons sprang from the sand right at her! She watched, mouth agape, as they felt around and snatched the skull back.

Suddenly, the pile of rags, bones, and sand shifted, and Erva shook the dust from her hide. The Skydancer, helmet lopsided but now returned to its rightful place, hissed at the intruder. Though the Guardian was far larger than she, she wasn’t the least bit concerned about fighting, should it come to that.

But the Guardian let out a fit of laughter.

“Oh, wow, I’m so scared,” she said, putting her claws up in mock-alarm. “Please, mommy, don’t let the little bird hurt me!” With a snort, her expression turned to one of boredom. “Please. What, you figured you’d hide under there until someone came along, and then you’d pop out and scare ‘em to death?”

Erva raised her brows, but said nothing. She simply looked up, and gave a whistle. Gale fluttered down and landed on her back, his eyes piercing as he stared at the Guardian. Zena took a few steps back upon seeing the owl, her eyes narrowing.

“An apology would have been nice,” Erva said, fixing her mask. “You’re the one who disturbed my rest.”

She turned to leave, but Zena grabbed her by the tail. Gale shrieked and spread his wings, talons extended to attack the Guardian. But Erva shouted at him in a strange language, and he relaxed again, eyes fixed on Zena.

“What?” Erva growled, irritated.

“Look, I’m sorry for waking you or whatever,” Zena said. She let go of Erva’s tail, which promptly wrapped around the Skydancer’s legs. “Um, let’s try this-“ she held out a claw. “-I’m Zena.”

Erva looked hesitant, but took the Guardian’s claw in her own.

“Erva,” she said. Then, “what are you doing all the way out here? You don’t strike me as a desert dweller.”

“What?” Zena took a step back. “Look, my business is my business. Anyway, I’d love to stay and chat, but I’m kind of busy, so-“

“Hold on.” It was Erva’s turn to keep Zena from disappearing. And as the Guardian looked down into the Skydancer’s eyes, she was vaguely reminded of…

She decided to stay for a moment longer.

“I was just looking for things,” Zena explained. She pulled a small, leather satchel from her belt. Inside, there were various bird skulls, luminous stones, feathers, and thread. “Those will become beads. Oh, and I found that by the canyon.” As Erva looked through the bag, Zena began to assemble a new accessory. “What are you doing out her?”

Erva didn’t look up. “Wandering,” she replied simply, still mesmerized by Zena’s miniature hoard.

“Wandering?”

“Well, sure.” Erva pried herself from the satchel for a moment to study Zena’s face. After a moment, she sighed and continued. “What happened to ‘my business is my business?’”

“Hey, I told you why I was here,” Zena gestured with a claw to her pouch, still in Erva’s talons. “But hey, if you just want me to go-

“Alright,” Erva interrupted with a nervous chuckle. “Well, you see, I’m a traveler of sorts.”

”Traveler??”

“Alright, a little more than that. I stay away from clans; I don’t need one. Not that a clan has ever wanted me…” She trailed off, and Zena almost felt sorry for prying. The two sat in silence.

“You should go,” Erva finally said, voice hard and emotionless. She shoved the leather satchel back into Zena’s claws, forcing the Guardian to drop what she was working on.

The Skydancer had already turned to leave, the familiar on her back flying ahead as if to urge her forward. Zena collected her things and, once again, grabbed Erva by the tail. Though this time, she was met with a gentle sigh.

“Yes?” Erva said wearily, turning to face the Guardian. She was surprised when Zena lifted a necklace above her head, placing it around Erva’s neck.

“Just a little momento,” she explained matter-of-factly. “You know, to remember that weirdo in the desert by. And, um, if we ever just happened to meet again…”

Erva smiled and gave Zena a hug. The two sat there for a moment before Gale’s screech alerted them that it was time to part.

“Thank you,” Erva said gently. She pulled away from Zena and, with a little wave, the two went their separate ways. As Erva continued her journey, she looked to the sky. It felt like she’d been talking with Zena for at least an hour, and yet the sun appeared to be in the same position as it had been when she’d emerged from the sand…

How odd.

Here it is! Finally got to writing it :D I did the dragon versions just because I thought Erva would be a cute match for Zena. Hope you like it!
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose This is,,, exactly how things would go with Zena
Thank you!
@PricklyGoose This is,,, exactly how things would go with Zena
Thank you!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Ping me when you're open!
@PricklyGoose
Ping me when you're open!
@PricklyGoose
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
Ping me when you have slots please aa! @PricklyGoose
Ping me when you have slots please aa! @PricklyGoose
PVjqTFM.pngtemp art shop!!
1 2 3 4