Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cute Flirts! OCs and Draggos (Closed!)
1 2 3 4
Link to your OC/Dragon: She doesn't have much of a link since her info is literally everywhere but uhh have a form of her in dragon form [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41796823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417969/41796823_350.png[/img] [/url] Sexuality: Bisexual Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her A bit about your OC/Dragon: Zena is incredibly cynical and sarcastic, and only shows her soft spot for those she loves and cares about. She's lost her faith in humanity long ago, and has fallen into a deep depression after her girlfriend was reported dead. She can use crystal magic and can manipulate time to an extent. My OC/Dragon: You choose mate Setting: Again, you choose
Link to your OC/Dragon: She doesn't have much of a link since her info is literally everywhere but uhh have a form of her in dragon form

41796823_350.png

Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
A bit about your OC/Dragon: Zena is incredibly cynical and sarcastic, and only shows her soft spot for those she loves and cares about. She's lost her faith in humanity long ago, and has fallen into a deep depression after her girlfriend was reported dead. She can use crystal magic and can manipulate time to an extent.
My OC/Dragon: You choose mate
Setting: Again, you choose
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@PricklyGoose
I read this while on a long drive home and honestly? I had to reread it a few times because of how perfect you got him! It was so sweet, heartfelt, and you’re a wonderful writer! C:
@PricklyGoose
I read this while on a long drive home and honestly? I had to reread it a few times because of how perfect you got him! It was so sweet, heartfelt, and you’re a wonderful writer! C:
tumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngOWTbeOH.pngQVByOV9.pngtumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@TwiliPriestess Aaaa, tysm!! I'm glad you liked it! <3
@TwiliPriestess Aaaa, tysm!! I'm glad you liked it! <3
aUKJE16.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LXPrOvK.png[/img] [center][color=#870000][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] @QueenBear [i]Madia x Truffle ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=342988&tab=dragon&did=43792577]Quick Visual[/url])[/i] Madia hummed cheerily as she arranged the meal before her, carefully placing the different foods in a pleasing pattern. When the picnic was set up to her satisfaction, she stepped back with a nod of approval. She was supposed to meet a few friends here, but had arrived a few minutes early thanks to the favorable winds. That meant that she was free to do as she pleased for the time being. Bounding to her feet, the tundra promptly began to explore. Of all the territories in the Windwelt Plateau, the Reedcleft Ascent was particularly interesting; so many different bugs and plants were to be found! The wind whipped Madia's fur around as she explored. She plucked flowers from the ground to create a bouquet. She cheered on a slug as it trudged along a rock. And she crouched down to inspect a gorgeous praying mantis as it made its way through the grass. But as she reached out a claw to pick the bug up, something slammed into her side. The wind was knocked from her lungs as she and a stranger tumbled across the grass, uncomfortably intertwined. As they rolled to a stop, Madia managed to drag herself away, panting and wheezing as she whirled on her attacker. However, the other dragon didn't exactly seem like an organized enemy. The spiral groaned and heaved herself off of the ground. Her scales were a deep, beautiful red, her wings a brown, butterfly pattern. Her eyes were the sparkling teal of the Lightning flight, and they seemed curious and confused opposed to hostile and angry. She was adorned with white, save for a bow on her head that matched the color of her scales. "I'm so sorry," the spiral chirped, her expression worried. "My wing prosthetics locked up on me and I crashed; I didn't mean to land on you!" Madia was hesitant for a moment, but when the spiral flexed her wings, the tundra caught sight of the metal on them. She began to relax. "That's fine," she said, flashing a quick smile. "I'm Madia. What's your name, stranger?" "Oh! It's Truffle." The spiral seemed relieved that Madia wasn't mad at her. "I was just heading to the Shifting Expanse; I had to fetch some new parts for an invention of mine from the Ashfall Waste." "You're an inventor?" Madia said excitedly. "That's so cool!" Truffle flushed, her face a bright pink. "Oh, it's just the little things, y'know?" she said modestly, but Madia could see the pride in her eyes. "Like my wings. Oh, but I guess they aren't the best example." "Can I see?!" Madia was practically hopping on all fours, eyes aglow with curiosity. Before Truffle had the chance to allow or deny, she approached, using her claws to outstretch the spiral's wings and take a peek. The prosthetic was a mix of gears and pulleys, similar in style to the steampunk that Madia so adored. When Truffle's wings moved, the metal moved as well, stretching a leathery fabric to extend the spiral's unusually small wings. The tundra squealed. "That's amazing!" she gushed, eyes twinkling. "Gosh, you do some good metalwork! Hey, you think you can make me something? Ooooh, that would be so cool! Maybe you can show me how to make this stuff?" Truffle could only blink, overwhelmed as she was. She considered her answer, smiling. "Thank you. Um, I could definitely teach you some stuff." She held a claw up before the tundra could try to interrupt her. "We could meet here tomorrow. Then I could take you to my workshop! Does... that sound ok?" Madia clapped her paws together excitedly. "Yes, absolutely! We can get to know each other while making so many awesome things! Oh, and I can bring tea and snacks and blankets... What kind of snacks do you like? And we can tell each other stories and I could show you all my favorite items and- oh!" The tundra could see her friends approaching, riding the currents of the Plateau. Truffle followed her gaze. "Ah, I should probably get going, huh?" the spiral said. She was looking forward to all the activities that the tundra had suggested; it would certainly be ruling her thoughts tonight. However, it saddened her to have to leave this new friend so soon. The thought of seeing Madia again brought a hopeful smile to her face. "It was nice meeting you, Madia! Tomorrow, same time, we'll meet here." Madia nodded. She, too, was wondering what tomorrow would bring. "Tomorrow! I can't wait; good bye, Truffle!" The spiral couldn't help it as her grin widened. She spread her wings and, carefully, took off from the ground. She waved one last time to the tundra before she let the winds direct her homeward. As she flew, she began to plan what she would teach Madia when tomorrow finally came; she was going to make it the best day of their lives. [/size][/font][/color][/center] Madia seems like such a fun draggo! I imagine her and Truffle spending a lot of time together, just bonding and making some cool stuff :0 They'd probably mess up a lot but always laugh it off and focus on fixing the problem. Eeeee, they're so cute!
LXPrOvK.png

@QueenBear
Madia x Truffle (Quick Visual)

Madia hummed cheerily as she arranged the meal before her, carefully placing the different foods in a pleasing pattern. When the picnic was set up to her satisfaction, she stepped back with a nod of approval. She was supposed to meet a few friends here, but had arrived a few minutes early thanks to the favorable winds. That meant that she was free to do as she pleased for the time being.

Bounding to her feet, the tundra promptly began to explore. Of all the territories in the Windwelt Plateau, the Reedcleft Ascent was particularly interesting; so many different bugs and plants were to be found! The wind whipped Madia's fur around as she explored. She plucked flowers from the ground to create a bouquet. She cheered on a slug as it trudged along a rock. And she crouched down to inspect a gorgeous praying mantis as it made its way through the grass. But as she reached out a claw to pick the bug up, something slammed into her side.

The wind was knocked from her lungs as she and a stranger tumbled across the grass, uncomfortably intertwined. As they rolled to a stop, Madia managed to drag herself away, panting and wheezing as she whirled on her attacker. However, the other dragon didn't exactly seem like an organized enemy.

The spiral groaned and heaved herself off of the ground. Her scales were a deep, beautiful red, her wings a brown, butterfly pattern. Her eyes were the sparkling teal of the Lightning flight, and they seemed curious and confused opposed to hostile and angry. She was adorned with white, save for a bow on her head that matched the color of her scales.

"I'm so sorry," the spiral chirped, her expression worried. "My wing prosthetics locked up on me and I crashed; I didn't mean to land on you!"

Madia was hesitant for a moment, but when the spiral flexed her wings, the tundra caught sight of the metal on them. She began to relax. "That's fine," she said, flashing a quick smile. "I'm Madia. What's your name, stranger?"

"Oh! It's Truffle." The spiral seemed relieved that Madia wasn't mad at her. "I was just heading to the Shifting Expanse; I had to fetch some new parts for an invention of mine from the Ashfall Waste."

"You're an inventor?" Madia said excitedly. "That's so cool!"

Truffle flushed, her face a bright pink. "Oh, it's just the little things, y'know?" she said modestly, but Madia could see the pride in her eyes. "Like my wings. Oh, but I guess they aren't the best example."

"Can I see?!" Madia was practically hopping on all fours, eyes aglow with curiosity. Before Truffle had the chance to allow or deny, she approached, using her claws to outstretch the spiral's wings and take a peek. The prosthetic was a mix of gears and pulleys, similar in style to the steampunk that Madia so adored. When Truffle's wings moved, the metal moved as well, stretching a leathery fabric to extend the spiral's unusually small wings. The tundra squealed.

"That's amazing!" she gushed, eyes twinkling. "Gosh, you do some good metalwork! Hey, you think you can make me something? Ooooh, that would be so cool! Maybe you can show me how to make this stuff?"

Truffle could only blink, overwhelmed as she was. She considered her answer, smiling. "Thank you. Um, I could definitely teach you some stuff." She held a claw up before the tundra could try to interrupt her. "We could meet here tomorrow. Then I could take you to my workshop! Does... that sound ok?"

Madia clapped her paws together excitedly. "Yes, absolutely! We can get to know each other while making so many awesome things! Oh, and I can bring tea and snacks and blankets... What kind of snacks do you like? And we can tell each other stories and I could show you all my favorite items and- oh!" The tundra could see her friends approaching, riding the currents of the Plateau. Truffle followed her gaze.

"Ah, I should probably get going, huh?" the spiral said. She was looking forward to all the activities that the tundra had suggested; it would certainly be ruling her thoughts tonight. However, it saddened her to have to leave this new friend so soon. The thought of seeing Madia again brought a hopeful smile to her face. "It was nice meeting you, Madia! Tomorrow, same time, we'll meet here."

Madia nodded. She, too, was wondering what tomorrow would bring. "Tomorrow! I can't wait; good bye, Truffle!"

The spiral couldn't help it as her grin widened. She spread her wings and, carefully, took off from the ground. She waved one last time to the tundra before she let the winds direct her homeward. As she flew, she began to plan what she would teach Madia when tomorrow finally came; she was going to make it the best day of their lives.

Madia seems like such a fun draggo! I imagine her and Truffle spending a lot of time together, just bonding and making some cool stuff :0 They'd probably mess up a lot but always laugh it off and focus on fixing the problem. Eeeee, they're so cute!
aUKJE16.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [center][color=#774019][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] @Visionrift [i]River x Farcical ([url=https://toyhou.se/2727350.farcical]Quick Visual[/url])[/i] Autumn was quite a peaceful time of year. The leaves were making the slow transition from green to red as they fell softly from the trees. A cool breeze swept through the town, bringing with it the crisp scent of pumpkins and spice. It was the time of year that River would spend in your friendly neighborhood coffee shop, sipping hot apple cider as the time ticked away. He'd be on his phone, curled up in the comfy window seat, often scrolling through social media or texting friends. Other times, he'd bring a book to read or a game to play. Sometimes he came with friends, and they'd laugh and talk for hours. But his favorite thing to do was simply watch the people as they milled about in the shop. He could try and guess their lives, or create a silly backstory for them in his head. Maybe they were a secret agent, getting a nice, warm coffee while on break. Or maybe they were a vampire in disguise, scoping out their next victim. Or maybe they were a six-and-a-half foot-tall, burly man in a drama mask and a crown. River had to do a double-take. He wasn't the only one staring, either; everyone had turned to gape at this oddly-dressed stranger. He wore a theater mask, black and white, over his face. A golden crown, adorned with red jewels, sat atop a head of jet-black hair. Behind him, a rainbow cape dragged across the floor. He held his hands clasped in front of him, proper, as he stepped to the counter to order a drink. The people spoke in whispers as the man took a seat alone at the front of the shop, near to the window where River was seated. He wondered if perhaps this stranger was going to some sort of costume event; it was almost Halloween, after all. But something just didn't seem right about that conclusion. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but River knew this man wasn't just playing dress-up. "It's rude to stare, you know." River had been so caught up in his curiosity that he hadn't noticed the stranger take a seat right next to him in the window. He jumped, turning quickly and almost spilling his drink. The stranger put a hand up in alarm. "My apologies, I didn't mean to startle you," he said. River got right to the point. "Who are you?" he asked. "Why are you dressed like that? What do you want?" The stranger chuckled. "My name is Farcial," he said calmly. "I am a king." River wanted to argue about his so-called kingliness, but promptly decided that this man probably was a little crazy and wasn't worth the time. He did have to admit that the whole "royal" act was cute, though. "Farcical, huh?" River hummed, speaking more gently now. "That's a strange name. Well, I'm River." He paused for a moment, thinking of what to say. "I, uh... I like your cape." "Thank you." Farcical seemed to relax a bit, his grip on the drink in his hands loosening up. He inclined his head towards River. "River is just as strange a name as Farcial, wouldn't you agree?" River smiled at that. "Yeah, I guess so." He glanced out the window, the two sitting in silence for a moment. They listened to the sounds of the coffee shop. Once in a while, one would move as if to speak, but neither was quite ready to break the silence. "I quite like this world," Farcical said after a moment. River looked to him, confusion written across his face. "Such interesting things you create, and with no magical assistance." "You talk about it like you don't live here," River commented, then paused. "You do live here, right?" Farcical shook his head. "I do not belong to this realm." He looked out the window, seeming almost sorrowful. "I wish I could say I did. But I can never stay here long; my magic would fade and I wouldn't be able to return to my citizens." "So if you aren't from this world, where are you from?" River inquired. At this, Farcical seemed to brighten up a bit, his shoulders held high and his chin up. "The realm of magic," he said simply. He turned to face River, moving in closer. He spoke in a hushed whisper. "You would love it, I'm sure. It's a world where anything is possible, where what you would call 'fantasy' comes to life. The air pulses with magic, and the people are full of intrigue and light. I rule over a kingdom by the name of Indos. It's the most beautiful place; rolling hills and waving grasslands, shimmering beaches and swaying trees... I would take you there if I could. Alas..." He trailed off. During his rambling, he had taken River's hands in his own, causing him to flush red. Now they began to slip away. River gripped his hands tight, and Farcical looked down, seeming to just notice. "I'd love to see it." River was just as surprised as Farcical to hear himself say it; this guy was probably crazy after all, so why was he acting as if he believed it? But Farcical brightened up, and seemed to glow with anticipation. "I will take you, then," he said. He glanced at the time, then looked back to River. Time seemed to pass slowly as he lifted his mask only slightly, then brought River's hands up to his lips. River felt his face burn red again. Farcical's mask was back in place in an instant, and he stood up. "Tomorrow," he said to River. "Meet me here at noon. I will take you to my kingdom." River watched as Farcical turned on his heel and walked, regally, out the door. His eyes followed the cape as it moved down the sidewalk, then seemed to vanish in the crowd. Tomorrow. River felt a smile cross his lips. Tomorrow, he had a date with a madman. He couldn't wait to tell his friends all about it. [/size][/font][/color][/center] I hope this is all right! Aaaa, I actually had a lot of fun writing this one! :0 I would love to see River visit Farcical's world, eeeeee :>
L5Nllxk.png

@Visionrift
River x Farcical (Quick Visual)

Autumn was quite a peaceful time of year. The leaves were making the slow transition from green to red as they fell softly from the trees. A cool breeze swept through the town, bringing with it the crisp scent of pumpkins and spice. It was the time of year that River would spend in your friendly neighborhood coffee shop, sipping hot apple cider as the time ticked away.

He'd be on his phone, curled up in the comfy window seat, often scrolling through social media or texting friends. Other times, he'd bring a book to read or a game to play. Sometimes he came with friends, and they'd laugh and talk for hours. But his favorite thing to do was simply watch the people as they milled about in the shop. He could try and guess their lives, or create a silly backstory for them in his head. Maybe they were a secret agent, getting a nice, warm coffee while on break. Or maybe they were a vampire in disguise, scoping out their next victim.

Or maybe they were a six-and-a-half foot-tall, burly man in a drama mask and a crown.

River had to do a double-take. He wasn't the only one staring, either; everyone had turned to gape at this oddly-dressed stranger. He wore a theater mask, black and white, over his face. A golden crown, adorned with red jewels, sat atop a head of jet-black hair. Behind him, a rainbow cape dragged across the floor. He held his hands clasped in front of him, proper, as he stepped to the counter to order a drink.

The people spoke in whispers as the man took a seat alone at the front of the shop, near to the window where River was seated. He wondered if perhaps this stranger was going to some sort of costume event; it was almost Halloween, after all. But something just didn't seem right about that conclusion. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but River knew this man wasn't just playing dress-up.

"It's rude to stare, you know." River had been so caught up in his curiosity that he hadn't noticed the stranger take a seat right next to him in the window. He jumped, turning quickly and almost spilling his drink. The stranger put a hand up in alarm. "My apologies, I didn't mean to startle you," he said.

River got right to the point. "Who are you?" he asked. "Why are you dressed like that? What do you want?"

The stranger chuckled. "My name is Farcial," he said calmly. "I am a king."

River wanted to argue about his so-called kingliness, but promptly decided that this man probably was a little crazy and wasn't worth the time. He did have to admit that the whole "royal" act was cute, though.

"Farcical, huh?" River hummed, speaking more gently now. "That's a strange name. Well, I'm River." He paused for a moment, thinking of what to say. "I, uh... I like your cape."

"Thank you." Farcical seemed to relax a bit, his grip on the drink in his hands loosening up. He inclined his head towards River. "River is just as strange a name as Farcial, wouldn't you agree?"

River smiled at that. "Yeah, I guess so." He glanced out the window, the two sitting in silence for a moment. They listened to the sounds of the coffee shop. Once in a while, one would move as if to speak, but neither was quite ready to break the silence.

"I quite like this world," Farcical said after a moment. River looked to him, confusion written across his face. "Such interesting things you create, and with no magical assistance."

"You talk about it like you don't live here," River commented, then paused. "You do live here, right?"

Farcical shook his head. "I do not belong to this realm." He looked out the window, seeming almost sorrowful. "I wish I could say I did. But I can never stay here long; my magic would fade and I wouldn't be able to return to my citizens."

"So if you aren't from this world, where are you from?" River inquired. At this, Farcical seemed to brighten up a bit, his shoulders held high and his chin up.

"The realm of magic," he said simply. He turned to face River, moving in closer. He spoke in a hushed whisper. "You would love it, I'm sure. It's a world where anything is possible, where what you would call 'fantasy' comes to life. The air pulses with magic, and the people are full of intrigue and light. I rule over a kingdom by the name of Indos. It's the most beautiful place; rolling hills and waving grasslands, shimmering beaches and swaying trees... I would take you there if I could. Alas..." He trailed off. During his rambling, he had taken River's hands in his own, causing him to flush red. Now they began to slip away. River gripped his hands tight, and Farcical looked down, seeming to just notice.

"I'd love to see it." River was just as surprised as Farcical to hear himself say it; this guy was probably crazy after all, so why was he acting as if he believed it? But Farcical brightened up, and seemed to glow with anticipation.

"I will take you, then," he said. He glanced at the time, then looked back to River. Time seemed to pass slowly as he lifted his mask only slightly, then brought River's hands up to his lips. River felt his face burn red again. Farcical's mask was back in place in an instant, and he stood up.

"Tomorrow," he said to River. "Meet me here at noon. I will take you to my kingdom."

River watched as Farcical turned on his heel and walked, regally, out the door. His eyes followed the cape as it moved down the sidewalk, then seemed to vanish in the crowd.

Tomorrow. River felt a smile cross his lips. Tomorrow, he had a date with a madman. He couldn't wait to tell his friends all about it.

I hope this is all right! Aaaa, I actually had a lot of fun writing this one! :0 I would love to see River visit Farcical's world, eeeeee :>
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose
!!!!!!! oh?? my??? gosh???? This is so pure. I love it! Thank you so much!!
@PricklyGoose
!!!!!!! oh?? my??? gosh???? This is so pure. I love it! Thank you so much!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift Aaaa, yw! :>
@Visionrift Aaaa, yw! :>
aUKJE16.png
Link to your OC/Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45340565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453406/45340565_350.png[/img] [/url] Sexuality: Bisexual Gender/Pronouns: She/her A bit about your OC/Dragon: Never is an ENTJ, smart and intellectual; loves to read scrolls. She'll study and do extra work even when she doesn't have to. She had a tendency of letting her guard down or lowering her own standards/rules when she falls in love. She has more of a sarcastic humor and can be quite stubborn at times. She knows that she is attractive but never admits it out loud and just denies. My OC/Dragon: Your choice! Setting: A library
Link to your OC/Dragon:
45340565_350.png

Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender/Pronouns: She/her
A bit about your OC/Dragon:
Never is an ENTJ, smart and intellectual; loves to read scrolls. She'll study and do extra work even when she doesn't have to. She had a tendency of letting her guard down or lowering her own standards/rules when she falls in love. She has more of a sarcastic humor and can be quite stubborn at times. She knows that she is attractive but never admits it out loud and just denies.
My OC/Dragon: Your choice!
Setting: A library
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L2mfHet.png[/img] [center][color=#327000][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] @Mokuba [i]Rally x Raid ([url=https://toyhou.se/2547868.raid]Quick Visual[/url])[/i] It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, and Rally was busying himself with taking care of the birds. There wasn't going to be a performance today, so he was tasked with cleaning the cages and giving the animals fresh food and water in their bowls. It was simple enough, and the others certainly weren't going to do it. The tent was quite loud. When Rally entered he was met with the talking and squawking of the many different show birds. On his shoulder, his own parakeet added its noise into the mix. But Rally didn't mind; the sound was familiar and almost comforting to him. "How are we doing today?" he found himself saying, directed to the birds around him. He dropped the bag of birdseed onto the ground beneath a cockatoo's perch. This one was free of a cage, and one of the biggest birds the circus had trained. He reached out and smoothed down the feathers of its crest, only to watch as the bird spread them out again with a playful squawk. Rally smiled; he loved this part of his job. "Who's a pretty bird?" Rally let the cockatoo climb onto his arm, watching the bird as it bobbed its head up and down in a silly manner. "Who's the best around, huh?" "Are you expecting an answer, or...?" a voice replied. Rally turned around, caught off-guard, but not surprised; show-goers wandered into the tents all the time. However, this stranger seemed a bit [i]off.[/i] Rally cocked an eyebrow at the stranger, taking in the bright, radioactive outfit, the horns, the mask... Who was this guy? What kind of fashion sense did he have (though was a circus performer really a good judge for that)? "Did you need something?" Rally asked. He helped the bird back onto its perch, never taking an eye off of this newcomer; tent "visitors" were notorious for trying to snatch a bird from the circus. "Yeah, I seem to be a bit lost," he replied. "My name is Raid. I feel like I was supposed to meet you?" He looked a bit confused, like he wasn't entirely sure of what he was saying. "The name isn't familiar." The red parakeet squawked, almost as if agreeing. "But my name is Rally." "Rally..." Raid seemed to be intrigued. "Rally... yeah, I'm supposed to meet you for... for some reason? I never really get an explanation, just... images. Hints of what's supposed to happen." "What?" Rally shook his head. "What does any of that mean?" "It's hard to explain," Raid said nervously. "It's like... like a premonition? But I was supposed to be here, to see you, specifically." "Alright, well-" he gestured around vaguely- "here I am. Nice to meet you." He held out a hand and Raid took it, his green eyes full of curiosity. Rally couldn't help but stare. They both hesitated before they dropped their hands back to their sides. Something seemed to click in Raid's expression. "I think I'm supposed to be with you," he said. Rally gave him a confused look. "Are you guys looking for workers? Or help, or... or staff?" "Oh!" Rally looked down, face flushed. He recollected himself and turned his eyes back to Raid. "I mean, you just kinda showed up-" "I can do an interview?" Raid offered. He seemed desperate, almost scared as he shifted from foot to foot. "I can't explain it, but I don't think I have a choice. If I don't stay here..." He trailed off, eyes searching for some hint of understanding in Rally's face. "Can you at least give me a chance?" Rally wanted to trust Raid; even if he'd just showed up, something was pulling them towards each other. Whatever this "premonition" was, he decided he'd give it a chance; besides, Raid hadn't even met his friends. He seemed harmless enough, and clearly needed some sort of guidance. The parakeet on his shoulder was babbling and nodding its head up and down. That was as good a sign as he was gonna get, he supposed. "Alright, come on," Rally said, picking up the bag of birdseed again. "I have to finish up here, but then we can see what we can do. Sound good?" Raid's eyes flickered to life; he looked relieved. He carefully took the bag from Rally. "That sounds great!" [/size][/font][/color][/center] These two seem like they'd make good partners! Of course, that's all thanks to Raid's weird psychic visions and Rally's adorable lil birb :0
L2mfHet.png

@Mokuba
Rally x Raid (Quick Visual)

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, and Rally was busying himself with taking care of the birds. There wasn't going to be a performance today, so he was tasked with cleaning the cages and giving the animals fresh food and water in their bowls. It was simple enough, and the others certainly weren't going to do it.

The tent was quite loud. When Rally entered he was met with the talking and squawking of the many different show birds. On his shoulder, his own parakeet added its noise into the mix. But Rally didn't mind; the sound was familiar and almost comforting to him.

"How are we doing today?" he found himself saying, directed to the birds around him. He dropped the bag of birdseed onto the ground beneath a cockatoo's perch. This one was free of a cage, and one of the biggest birds the circus had trained. He reached out and smoothed down the feathers of its crest, only to watch as the bird spread them out again with a playful squawk. Rally smiled; he loved this part of his job.

"Who's a pretty bird?" Rally let the cockatoo climb onto his arm, watching the bird as it bobbed its head up and down in a silly manner. "Who's the best around, huh?"

"Are you expecting an answer, or...?" a voice replied. Rally turned around, caught off-guard, but not surprised; show-goers wandered into the tents all the time. However, this stranger seemed a bit off. Rally cocked an eyebrow at the stranger, taking in the bright, radioactive outfit, the horns, the mask... Who was this guy? What kind of fashion sense did he have (though was a circus performer really a good judge for that)?

"Did you need something?" Rally asked. He helped the bird back onto its perch, never taking an eye off of this newcomer; tent "visitors" were notorious for trying to snatch a bird from the circus.

"Yeah, I seem to be a bit lost," he replied. "My name is Raid. I feel like I was supposed to meet you?" He looked a bit confused, like he wasn't entirely sure of what he was saying.

"The name isn't familiar." The red parakeet squawked, almost as if agreeing. "But my name is Rally."

"Rally..." Raid seemed to be intrigued. "Rally... yeah, I'm supposed to meet you for... for some reason? I never really get an explanation, just... images. Hints of what's supposed to happen."

"What?" Rally shook his head. "What does any of that mean?"

"It's hard to explain," Raid said nervously. "It's like... like a premonition? But I was supposed to be here, to see you, specifically."

"Alright, well-" he gestured around vaguely- "here I am. Nice to meet you." He held out a hand and Raid took it, his green eyes full of curiosity. Rally couldn't help but stare. They both hesitated before they dropped their hands back to their sides. Something seemed to click in Raid's expression.

"I think I'm supposed to be with you," he said. Rally gave him a confused look. "Are you guys looking for workers? Or help, or... or staff?"

"Oh!" Rally looked down, face flushed. He recollected himself and turned his eyes back to Raid. "I mean, you just kinda showed up-"

"I can do an interview?" Raid offered. He seemed desperate, almost scared as he shifted from foot to foot. "I can't explain it, but I don't think I have a choice. If I don't stay here..." He trailed off, eyes searching for some hint of understanding in Rally's face. "Can you at least give me a chance?"

Rally wanted to trust Raid; even if he'd just showed up, something was pulling them towards each other. Whatever this "premonition" was, he decided he'd give it a chance; besides, Raid hadn't even met his friends. He seemed harmless enough, and clearly needed some sort of guidance. The parakeet on his shoulder was babbling and nodding its head up and down. That was as good a sign as he was gonna get, he supposed.

"Alright, come on," Rally said, picking up the bag of birdseed again. "I have to finish up here, but then we can see what we can do. Sound good?" Raid's eyes flickered to life; he looked relieved. He carefully took the bag from Rally.

"That sounds great!"

These two seem like they'd make good partners! Of course, that's all thanks to Raid's weird psychic visions and Rally's adorable lil birb :0
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU THATS ADORABLE AND AMAZING WHAT THE H E C C??!!!!

!!!!!!!
@PricklyGoose I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU THATS ADORABLE AND AMAZING WHAT THE H E C C??!!!!

!!!!!!!
1 2 3 4