Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | YIKES Milkshimmer Art Thread
1 2 3 4 5
@Maevepanda

It's a bumblebee with a piece of wheat on one side and a piece of lavender on the other, and it's by an artist who i've been following for a really long time. She's going to be at the tattoo expo in my town so I kinda just took the dive hahaa. Also, it's handpoke so i'm going all in for my first one pfff. Apparently it doesn't really hurt more than an electric tattoo gun so, PROBABLY won't suffer too much xp
@Maevepanda

It's a bumblebee with a piece of wheat on one side and a piece of lavender on the other, and it's by an artist who i've been following for a really long time. She's going to be at the tattoo expo in my town so I kinda just took the dive hahaa. Also, it's handpoke so i'm going all in for my first one pfff. Apparently it doesn't really hurt more than an electric tattoo gun so, PROBABLY won't suffer too much xp
@CreepingCorbies

That sounds gorgeous! Does it have a special meaning to you, or is it just for artistic purpose? (no need to tell me tho if you prefer not to!)
Super cool you can get it done by an artist you've been following for so long!
Hand poke, hm? Going for the more traditional method, I see :D
Good luck, and enjoy your new tattoo!
@CreepingCorbies

That sounds gorgeous! Does it have a special meaning to you, or is it just for artistic purpose? (no need to tell me tho if you prefer not to!)
Super cool you can get it done by an artist you've been following for so long!
Hand poke, hm? Going for the more traditional method, I see :D
Good luck, and enjoy your new tattoo!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Thank you!! It's a bit of both, reminds me of my late Baba and it's just plain nice to look at. I'm starting to get nervous now, only one more sleep haha :U
@Maevepanda

Thank you!! It's a bit of both, reminds me of my late Baba and it's just plain nice to look at. I'm starting to get nervous now, only one more sleep haha :U
@CreepingCorbies

It's nice to have a reminder like that of someone you love!
Good luck >:3
@CreepingCorbies

It's nice to have a reminder like that of someone you love!
Good luck >:3
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
UPDATE BUMP
UPDATE BUMP
@MilkShimmer

HEEYYYY YOU ALIVE

I love the new style you're trying out! Adore the feathers on his hat :3
I wish I could make digital art, but I suck and can't get it right xD not that my traditional art is any better, lol
@MilkShimmer

HEEYYYY YOU ALIVE

I love the new style you're trying out! Adore the feathers on his hat :3
I wish I could make digital art, but I suck and can't get it right xD not that my traditional art is any better, lol
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda Don't be afraid to give it a try!!!! But yeah, I feel that big time. I'm way more comfortable at traditional and I think it's a good idea to get to the point where you're confident with traditional mediums first and thennn transfer over to digital. I've only been doing digital for a few months but I know that they would be AWFUL if i didn't have a baseline in traditional painting hahaaa

ALSO KEEP TRYING NEVER STOP DRAWING NEVER STOPPPPPppp don't be afraid to mess up. ALSO I have free gijinkas up right now with a few parameters if you go through my post history!!!
@Maevepanda Don't be afraid to give it a try!!!! But yeah, I feel that big time. I'm way more comfortable at traditional and I think it's a good idea to get to the point where you're confident with traditional mediums first and thennn transfer over to digital. I've only been doing digital for a few months but I know that they would be AWFUL if i didn't have a baseline in traditional painting hahaaa

ALSO KEEP TRYING NEVER STOP DRAWING NEVER STOPPPPPppp don't be afraid to mess up. ALSO I have free gijinkas up right now with a few parameters if you go through my post history!!!
@MilkShimmer

Thanks for the motivation :D I guess I should practise more with traditional, and leave the digital for later :)

I found the thread - see you over there >:3
@MilkShimmer

Thanks for the motivation :D I guess I should practise more with traditional, and leave the digital for later :)

I found the thread - see you over there >:3
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@MilkShimmer

Your work is amaaaazing, I'd love to be pinged when you open a shop!
@MilkShimmer

Your work is amaaaazing, I'd love to be pinged when you open a shop!
@Vely Awesome! I'll add you to the list. Right now I have a pinglist for free gijinkas on a different thread if you're interested. I'm also open for private commissions, so if you have something in mind you can always shoot me a message! I'm avoiding opening a shop at this exact moment just because I don't want to take on a buncH of commissions and then get swamped with real life, but private commissions leave a little bit more room for that kind of thing, i find n__n
@Vely Awesome! I'll add you to the list. Right now I have a pinglist for free gijinkas on a different thread if you're interested. I'm also open for private commissions, so if you have something in mind you can always shoot me a message! I'm avoiding opening a shop at this exact moment just because I don't want to take on a buncH of commissions and then get swamped with real life, but private commissions leave a little bit more room for that kind of thing, i find n__n
1 2 3 4 5