Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | YIKES Milkshimmer Art Thread
@AtlantisFlewAway

I did!!! That's my usual username now and I'm saving gems to switch over. I should probably link it here.. haha. Thanks for seeking me out!!
@AtlantisFlewAway

I did!!! That's my usual username now and I'm saving gems to switch over. I should probably link it here.. haha. Thanks for seeking me out!!
@CreepingCorbies

Ah, that makes sense! I love how it turned out. n.n
If you are ever open for commissions, I'd toss gems your way for something similar to it! Maybe moons and crystals instead of stars. x3
@CreepingCorbies

Ah, that makes sense! I love how it turned out. n.n
If you are ever open for commissions, I'd toss gems your way for something similar to it! Maybe moons and crystals instead of stars. x3
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway Ooo sure! I could do that for ya, I'll ping you when I open the shop (Should be within the month if I'm lucky and don't drown in work, hahaaa)
@AtlantisFlewAway Ooo sure! I could do that for ya, I'll ping you when I open the shop (Should be within the month if I'm lucky and don't drown in work, hahaaa)
Sounds good to me! n.n I'll pay well and shower you with wishlist gifts, haha.
I hope work goes swell! Good luck with everything.
Sounds good to me! n.n I'll pay well and shower you with wishlist gifts, haha.
I hope work goes swell! Good luck with everything.
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@Maevepanda PING Update on the first page my friend!

@AtlantisFlewAway AWH I didn't see your super nice message last time thank you!!! And I'm just gonna straight up say commissions are OPEN so if you're still looking for a signature banner let me know!
@Maevepanda PING Update on the first page my friend!

@AtlantisFlewAway AWH I didn't see your super nice message last time thank you!!! And I'm just gonna straight up say commissions are OPEN so if you're still looking for a signature banner let me know!
@CreepingCorbies

So glad to hear you could draw so much this week!

Your Halloween creature is so awesome :D
And the other pieces are so cool too! That pink hair is amazing, and the way you incorporated the Petal gene is really cool. And the backgrounds are neat ^^

oh boy there really is a lot going on in the world right now
My week has been... strange xD But oh well, we all have those weeks!
I also started a thread which everyone can join, and it has gathered some attention, and now all my time is going into that :D That wasn't really the plan, but it's fun nonetheless~

And how have you been in general? :D
@CreepingCorbies

So glad to hear you could draw so much this week!

Your Halloween creature is so awesome :D
And the other pieces are so cool too! That pink hair is amazing, and the way you incorporated the Petal gene is really cool. And the backgrounds are neat ^^

oh boy there really is a lot going on in the world right now
My week has been... strange xD But oh well, we all have those weeks!
I also started a thread which everyone can join, and it has gathered some attention, and now all my time is going into that :D That wasn't really the plan, but it's fun nonetheless~

And how have you been in general? :D
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Oh man, that Soul Hunter Initiative is super cool!! That kind of thing takes so much effort, it's super impressive. I've been thinking of planning out some kind of art based RPG (I only just discovered them) and they're so neat but SO MUCH WORK haha. I'll have to check yours out in more detail for sure. If you need any art for it you know where to find me ;p

And I've been alright in general! Nothing much exciting going on for me right now! Thank you for asking and for stopping by as always!
@Maevepanda

Oh man, that Soul Hunter Initiative is super cool!! That kind of thing takes so much effort, it's super impressive. I've been thinking of planning out some kind of art based RPG (I only just discovered them) and they're so neat but SO MUCH WORK haha. I'll have to check yours out in more detail for sure. If you need any art for it you know where to find me ;p

And I've been alright in general! Nothing much exciting going on for me right now! Thank you for asking and for stopping by as always!
@CreepingCorbies

Thanks dude :D It was meant to be something for me personally, but as you can see, it turned out a little different xD I'm excited to see you there, and I'll definitely come knocking on your door for some art >:3
An art based RPG sounds awesome! What exactly is it? If you end up doing that, I'd love to help any way I can, and I'd love to follow your process ^^

Glad to hear you've been alright!
And of course! Always glad to see your art ~
@CreepingCorbies

Thanks dude :D It was meant to be something for me personally, but as you can see, it turned out a little different xD I'm excited to see you there, and I'll definitely come knocking on your door for some art >:3
An art based RPG sounds awesome! What exactly is it? If you end up doing that, I'd love to help any way I can, and I'd love to follow your process ^^

Glad to hear you've been alright!
And of course! Always glad to see your art ~
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

So as far as I can teLL it's almost like an art challenge with ocs, and the more you draw them the more they level up. So you can get prompts to draw your characters doing specific stuff and you can get rewards and currency and all that kinda stuff. So it's almost like DnD or something like that but way slower and with way more effort haha. Also, a LOT of them use semi open or closed species adoptables, so when you participate you can get different rare traits and such like. It's pretty cool! I've always kinda been on the fence about closed species, but I think it's because I'm jealous that people have come up with something so adorable and are able to take people's money SO EASILY FROM IT hahaA.

ALSO I'm getting my first tattoo on friday!!! :U I'm very excited
@Maevepanda

So as far as I can teLL it's almost like an art challenge with ocs, and the more you draw them the more they level up. So you can get prompts to draw your characters doing specific stuff and you can get rewards and currency and all that kinda stuff. So it's almost like DnD or something like that but way slower and with way more effort haha. Also, a LOT of them use semi open or closed species adoptables, so when you participate you can get different rare traits and such like. It's pretty cool! I've always kinda been on the fence about closed species, but I think it's because I'm jealous that people have come up with something so adorable and are able to take people's money SO EASILY FROM IT hahaA.

ALSO I'm getting my first tattoo on friday!!! :U I'm very excited
@CreepingCorbies

That sounds so cool! And I feel exactly the same on closed species xD

WHOO! I would be so nervous O_O Can I ask what for tattoo you're getting?
@CreepingCorbies

That sounds so cool! And I feel exactly the same on closed species xD

WHOO! I would be so nervous O_O Can I ask what for tattoo you're getting?
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist