Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [SFC] StarGrams
1 2 3 4
@Sylvandyr
Everything has been corrected! Thanks for pointing this out!
@Sylvandyr
Everything has been corrected! Thanks for pointing this out!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Jazzyleia Thanks! Are my previous messages okay, and is it fine to send one more star gram? Currently, the "star name" is showing above the "flight name" - I'm guessing that's the intended order and future messages will show up with the info in the right places on the star gram generator?

I just want to make sure I'm submitting the right thing / my previous submissions are all right even though I used a flipped order. Thank you. :)
@Jazzyleia Thanks! Are my previous messages okay, and is it fine to send one more star gram? Currently, the "star name" is showing above the "flight name" - I'm guessing that's the intended order and future messages will show up with the info in the right places on the star gram generator?

I just want to make sure I'm submitting the right thing / my previous submissions are all right even though I used a flipped order. Thank you. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandry
Yep, it's all importing correctly onto my sheet so you are fine to keep sending!
@Sylvandry
Yep, it's all importing correctly onto my sheet so you are fine to keep sending!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@Disillusionist @Glurpagos @Kookaburra @sapphosaint @SilentRiver @Stanzascale @Syceris @TempestOfStorm @TheDragonsQueen @TrueAceDragon @Venusian @Juxta13 @RemanLT @felistopaz @RingsOfSaturn @Cheshly @ArowanaPrincess @titanichope @October @threepigeons @Tufira @Espoir @Lundlaeva @AchromaticSpark @Elisse @Gravebloom @CowboyMouth @Ranmaru @Pinkee @CharlieWeasleyy

Oh look, I remembered the pinglist! StarGrams is now open!
@Disillusionist @Glurpagos @Kookaburra @sapphosaint @SilentRiver @Stanzascale @Syceris @TempestOfStorm @TheDragonsQueen @TrueAceDragon @Venusian @Juxta13 @RemanLT @felistopaz @RingsOfSaturn @Cheshly @ArowanaPrincess @titanichope @October @threepigeons @Tufira @Espoir @Lundlaeva @AchromaticSpark @Elisse @Gravebloom @CowboyMouth @Ranmaru @Pinkee @CharlieWeasleyy

Oh look, I remembered the pinglist! StarGrams is now open!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@Jazzyleia Perfect, thanks! Star grams are lovely and I really appreciate your hard work :)
@Jazzyleia Perfect, thanks! Star grams are lovely and I really appreciate your hard work :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
Aw thank you so much! But the artists deserve all the credit.

Speaking of which, there is another card coming soon!
@Sylvandyr
Aw thank you so much! But the artists deserve all the credit.

Speaking of which, there is another card coming soon!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
Oh my gosh I just received one!! This is cute :D

@October Bles you for this hopefully kylo will now be noticed
Oh my gosh I just received one!! This is cute :D

@October Bles you for this hopefully kylo will now be noticed
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
These are adorable omg
These are adorable omg
unknown.png
These are adorable, thank you so much. ^^
These are adorable, thank you so much. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
cries i loved this, and submitted some! thank you for this wonderful little service!!
cries i loved this, and submitted some! thank you for this wonderful little service!!
1 2 3 4