Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [SFC] StarGrams
1 2 3 4
Just wondering how long we should expect these to take to send as I've not heard from the ones I sent a few days ago yet
Just wondering how long we should expect these to take to send as I've not heard from the ones I sent a few days ago yet
tyPEH8B.png
@Pinkee
What do you mean in terms of hearing from them? All of these are anonymous unless you put your name in the message to the recipient. So in terms of that, they might not know it was you.

But if you are wondering if they were sent, yes all have been sent.
@Pinkee
What do you mean in terms of hearing from them? All of these are anonymous unless you put your name in the message to the recipient. So in terms of that, they might not know it was you.

But if you are wondering if they were sent, yes all have been sent.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Jazzyleia

Sent a PM
@Jazzyleia

Sent a PM
tyPEH8B.png
@ the guy who keeps sending in memes for us senders to shoot out: I see what you're doing, and I both fear and respect you, but please try to limit your memes and copypastas to the ones without swearing or other explicit content if you order more. As hilarious as this is, FR does have rules against that stuff.
@ the guy who keeps sending in memes for us senders to shoot out: I see what you're doing, and I both fear and respect you, but please try to limit your memes and copypastas to the ones without swearing or other explicit content if you order more. As hilarious as this is, FR does have rules against that stuff.
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
This is heckin cute, must share
This is heckin cute, must share
Ct2Cf2o.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/yMcZNp0.png[/img] A beautiful new StarGram has just appeared!!! Thanks so much to Dracoleo for this amazing art. It is now available to be sent!
yMcZNp0.png

A beautiful new StarGram has just appeared!!! Thanks so much to Dracoleo for this amazing art. It is now available to be sent!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
To the individual who thought they were bein' cute with me:

Oh My God. You radical little snot. If I find you, kindness will be rewarded tenfold for being so precious.

I totally forgot about these. I am a shame of an Arcanite.
To the individual who thought they were bein' cute with me:

Oh My God. You radical little snot. If I find you, kindness will be rewarded tenfold for being so precious.

I totally forgot about these. I am a shame of an Arcanite.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
I'm gonna cry but they'll sure as heck be happy tears

To my sender: I don't know who you are (though I see the reference you made with my Star's name and I love, love, love it so much, you are wonderful) but goodness, thank you so much! <3 (If I ever find you I'd love to give back a little gift as a token of my gratitude~) This is such a sweet thing to do and I appreciate the thought you put into the name and your lovely message so much, this will always be an extra special Starfall for me!

And I'd like to also give a huge thank you to Jazzyleia and all the StarGram artists and helpers for making this happen! Continue to light the dark, all you lovely people!
I'm gonna cry but they'll sure as heck be happy tears

To my sender: I don't know who you are (though I see the reference you made with my Star's name and I love, love, love it so much, you are wonderful) but goodness, thank you so much! <3 (If I ever find you I'd love to give back a little gift as a token of my gratitude~) This is such a sweet thing to do and I appreciate the thought you put into the name and your lovely message so much, this will always be an extra special Starfall for me!

And I'd like to also give a huge thank you to Jazzyleia and all the StarGram artists and helpers for making this happen! Continue to light the dark, all you lovely people!
r6J6MbS.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2284328#post_2284328

@Jazzyleia i submitted some stargrams throuth this sheet will they still be sent or should I fill it out again on this thread?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2284328#post_2284328

@Jazzyleia i submitted some stargrams throuth this sheet will they still be sent or should I fill it out again on this thread?
r7LsxK2.png
@NeverendingIris
They will not be sent through that sheet. You will have to fill it out for the one on this thread. Can I ask if you were directed there from a StarGram sent by one of us this time around, or did you just find that one? Cause if something of ours is linking to it, I need to change it.
@NeverendingIris
They will not be sent through that sheet. You will have to fill it out for the one on this thread. Can I ask if you were directed there from a StarGram sent by one of us this time around, or did you just find that one? Cause if something of ours is linking to it, I need to change it.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
1 2 3 4