Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Shiny Elemental LGBTQ+ GIF badges! NEW!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I love the Shadow badge
I love the Shadow badge
@Cicide

These are seriously so well done - and with such a large variety, too! You should be super proud of these, thank you for making them!
@Cicide

These are seriously so well done - and with such a large variety, too! You should be super proud of these, thank you for making them!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@sharkthecat
these are amazing!
@sharkthecat
these are amazing!
E6RgUYf.png Pgv53XB.pngrPaLIxa.png
JvUa9ma.pngOrlEqVx.png
Jg1iwNo.pngkCTrfom.png
May I ask how to use these-

I feel dumb for asking but... I cant seem to get the GIF in a new tab with the image.
it just keeps opining a new page to this tab...?

I feel dumb? Am I doing it wrong? I've always done stuff like that then Added a Url Back??
May I ask how to use these-

I feel dumb for asking but... I cant seem to get the GIF in a new tab with the image.
it just keeps opining a new page to this tab...?

I feel dumb? Am I doing it wrong? I've always done stuff like that then Added a Url Back??
filler texttttttttttttttBJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
@boombox64 Assuming you are on computer, you can right-click the image. and then click "copy link address" (can vary depending on browser but should be relatively obvious) to get the image link, then paste it into the img tags to display the image.

Hope that helps ^^
@boombox64 Assuming you are on computer, you can right-click the image. and then click "copy link address" (can vary depending on browser but should be relatively obvious) to get the image link, then paste it into the img tags to display the image.

Hope that helps ^^
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@CatInDisguise o! Thank you so very much! but how would I like code it? like [quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2492577[/img] [/quote] ??
@CatInDisguise

o! Thank you so very much!

but how would I like code it? like
Quote:

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2492577[/img]

??
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
@boombox64 So, right click the gif you want to copy, click copy image address (I said link before which is wrong, for which I apologise), then paste it into the code below :) [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2492577][img]Image URL here[/img][/url][/code] Hope that sorts it out, feel free to ping me if you're still unsure :)
@boombox64

So, right click the gif you want to copy, click copy image address (I said link before which is wrong, for which I apologise), then paste it into the code below :)
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2492577][img]Image URL here[/img][/url]

Hope that sorts it out, feel free to ping me if you're still unsure :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ah ty!

@CatInDisguise
Ah ty!

@CatInDisguise
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
These badges are so cute ; thank you so much for the time and effort put into them <3
These badges are so cute ; thank you so much for the time and effort put into them <3
tumblr_inline_npnp18dvDM1r3ign3_100.png
Click { here } to view my dragons for sale.

I am 100% negotiable on prices,
so feel free to message me to discuss :)
New elemental Pride badge just dropped!
New elemental Pride badge just dropped!
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18