Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~ Steven Universe Gemsonas! ~
1 2 3 4 5 6
bloop
bloop
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
bump
bump
boop
boop
Ahh I love your style @Dragonisa!! Also the designs are nice. :> I myself only have two gems in my arsenal of ocs. They're Sodalite and Roselite. Here's an image I drew of them for an event on tumblr [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/79664abb61239038cf22935571503cca/tumblr_pclureIMYa1s8x2b7o1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/M7a8sd5.png[/img] And the same image without the filter layer on top so you can see their colors better. ^^ (Soda's gem is on their throat, btw, which is why you don't see it.) I really need to draw reference sheets for them, honestly... Anyway I do have a backstory idea for them! (Some of it may stray from canon a little though, I'm unsure as I haven't double-checked...) But. It's. Kinda sad.
Ahh I love your style @Dragonisa!! Also the designs are nice. :>

I myself only have two gems in my arsenal of ocs. They're Sodalite and Roselite.

Here's an image I drew of them for an event on tumblr
tumblr_pclureIMYa1s8x2b7o1_1280.png

M7a8sd5.png
And the same image without the filter layer on top so you can see their colors better. ^^ (Soda's gem is on their throat, btw, which is why you don't see it.)

I really need to draw reference sheets for them, honestly... Anyway I do have a backstory idea for them! (Some of it may stray from canon a little though, I'm unsure as I haven't double-checked...) But. It's. Kinda sad.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
@AbyssalAnathema

OMG THEY'RE SO PRETTY FJISJEÖJFSPÄEAF'ÜAE

(can I see their backstory? :> )
@AbyssalAnathema

OMG THEY'RE SO PRETTY FJISJEÖJFSPÄEAF'ÜAE

(can I see their backstory? :> )
bump
bump
@Dragonisa
fhdslgjkd thANKS

and yeah! It ends sadly though, like I said... (Though I've been thinking about continuing their story with a sort of noncanon 'episode' where Steven helps them.)

Sodalite was originally a mediator of sorts, as she had a power that allowed her to calm others down and keep things efficient without the interference of emotions like anger. She would primarily attend meetings and things to keep all sides calm and rational for the betterment of Homeworld. After the war began, the meetings with gems in positions of power were exchanged for war meetings with generals and tacticians, and she was found on or near Earth more often than not. She grew tired of the fighting pretty quickly, though, but was too scared to become a rebel.

Roselite was created not long before the war, and became a sort of scout for Homeworld troops due to a power that allowed her to get a general sense for where other gems are, at the cost of leaving herself vulnerable. She ended up falling in love with Earth and becoming disillusioned with Homeworld and the war in general, and ran from her post. She hid from everyone, tired of being a soldier and wanting to just be free for a while.

They both met when they found an large, abandoned library that Homeworld had taken from the humans. Roselite found it first and hid out there, and Sodalite found it when she snuck away to take a break from everything. They became fast friends, and Sodalite fell in love with the library and all the knowledge gathered there. Roselite was just happy to see the usually stoic Sodalite so passionate about something, but was more enchanted by the overgrown gardens surrounding the structure. They ended up making it 'their place' and Sodalite snuck away more and more often to see Roselite and read all she could get her hands on.

As the war got worse, Soda seemed more despondant each time she came, worrying the other gem. Rosa finally managed to convince her to defect, and they both lived in the library from then on- though Rosa's fighting spirit had returned and she thought about joining the Crystal Gems. Eventually things came to a head afer Pink Diamond was shattered and Rosa started helping the rebels, leading to her being poofed and her gem being placed in an object. Sodalite just did manage to steal her away from Homeworld gems and retreated to the library, not knowing about the order to leave the planet. She ended up being corrupted, and still guards the library and Roselite's gem.
@Dragonisa
fhdslgjkd thANKS

and yeah! It ends sadly though, like I said... (Though I've been thinking about continuing their story with a sort of noncanon 'episode' where Steven helps them.)

Sodalite was originally a mediator of sorts, as she had a power that allowed her to calm others down and keep things efficient without the interference of emotions like anger. She would primarily attend meetings and things to keep all sides calm and rational for the betterment of Homeworld. After the war began, the meetings with gems in positions of power were exchanged for war meetings with generals and tacticians, and she was found on or near Earth more often than not. She grew tired of the fighting pretty quickly, though, but was too scared to become a rebel.

Roselite was created not long before the war, and became a sort of scout for Homeworld troops due to a power that allowed her to get a general sense for where other gems are, at the cost of leaving herself vulnerable. She ended up falling in love with Earth and becoming disillusioned with Homeworld and the war in general, and ran from her post. She hid from everyone, tired of being a soldier and wanting to just be free for a while.

They both met when they found an large, abandoned library that Homeworld had taken from the humans. Roselite found it first and hid out there, and Sodalite found it when she snuck away to take a break from everything. They became fast friends, and Sodalite fell in love with the library and all the knowledge gathered there. Roselite was just happy to see the usually stoic Sodalite so passionate about something, but was more enchanted by the overgrown gardens surrounding the structure. They ended up making it 'their place' and Sodalite snuck away more and more often to see Roselite and read all she could get her hands on.

As the war got worse, Soda seemed more despondant each time she came, worrying the other gem. Rosa finally managed to convince her to defect, and they both lived in the library from then on- though Rosa's fighting spirit had returned and she thought about joining the Crystal Gems. Eventually things came to a head afer Pink Diamond was shattered and Rosa started helping the rebels, leading to her being poofed and her gem being placed in an object. Sodalite just did manage to steal her away from Homeworld gems and retreated to the library, not knowing about the order to leave the planet. She ended up being corrupted, and still guards the library and Roselite's gem.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
zu5O19Q.png
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
@AbyssalAnathema

okay thats really sad :(
BUT I love it and I love that the corrupted (!) sodalite still guards the library and Roselite's gem :'( it's so cute

(they're both so interesting and adorable *-* )
@AbyssalAnathema

okay thats really sad :(
BUT I love it and I love that the corrupted (!) sodalite still guards the library and Roselite's gem :'( it's so cute

(they're both so interesting and adorable *-* )
@Dragonisa
Yeah,,, But! The idea I had is that Steven and the Crystal Gems find them and Steven releases Rosa from the object she's trapped in! And despite some of the uh,, bad things in the new episodes, with the way they're going maybe there's hope for a happy end for both of them in the future. :>

Anyway thank you!! I really like these two and I'm happy you like them too!! :D
@Dragonisa
Yeah,,, But! The idea I had is that Steven and the Crystal Gems find them and Steven releases Rosa from the object she's trapped in! And despite some of the uh,, bad things in the new episodes, with the way they're going maybe there's hope for a happy end for both of them in the future. :>

Anyway thank you!! I really like these two and I'm happy you like them too!! :D
.............ZRFPHFU.png
zu5O19Q.png
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6