Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~ Steven Universe Gemsonas! ~
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
new gem
new gem
bump
bump
bump
bump
Oof, yours look amazing! Very cool designs ^^

I have several gems myself, though my gemsona is Fordite!
tumblr_peatx0LEAI1txb4r7_1280.png

She was one of the few gems Pink Diamond made herself, as a gift for my own Diamond, Broken White Diamond (the Beta WD, the one that came before the canon one. She has some backstory too).
Fordite is an artist gem, and if she wanted to change the colours of her body, all she has to do is consume various dyes. It is not permanent, but it can give cool effects (especially when she consumes neon paint, oof)
Fordite is also made to be a defect, but mostly by accident. She has horrible stamina and her speed isn't great either. Her fusions are also... odd. They all look like they are unhealthy and unstable, while most of them aren't!

Her weapon is also a bazooka, that fires paint bombs

I also have a Pearl and a Bismuth, besides the Diamond OC, but I don't want to clog your thread with my art, hah. I might draw a fusion between one of our gems when I manage to feel better!
Oof, yours look amazing! Very cool designs ^^

I have several gems myself, though my gemsona is Fordite!
tumblr_peatx0LEAI1txb4r7_1280.png

She was one of the few gems Pink Diamond made herself, as a gift for my own Diamond, Broken White Diamond (the Beta WD, the one that came before the canon one. She has some backstory too).
Fordite is an artist gem, and if she wanted to change the colours of her body, all she has to do is consume various dyes. It is not permanent, but it can give cool effects (especially when she consumes neon paint, oof)
Fordite is also made to be a defect, but mostly by accident. She has horrible stamina and her speed isn't great either. Her fusions are also... odd. They all look like they are unhealthy and unstable, while most of them aren't!

Her weapon is also a bazooka, that fires paint bombs

I also have a Pearl and a Bismuth, besides the Diamond OC, but I don't want to clog your thread with my art, hah. I might draw a fusion between one of our gems when I manage to feel better!
Guess who acquired new gems: [url=https://www.deviantart.com/davekatprince/art/Boulder-Opal-766129992][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/0609/th/pre/i/2018/272/7/7/boulder_opal_by_davekatprince-dco4too.png[/img][/url] 3rd from the left is the fusion of the other 3.
Guess who acquired new gems:

boulder_opal_by_davekatprince-dco4too.png

3rd from the left is the fusion of the other 3.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
bloop
bloop
nobody?
nobody?
@Dragonisa I have two :o An edgy one from when I was younger and a recent less edgy one! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/b4be83b2-2c4c-44fe-bdad-04e52447bbee/dcruj5z-f9d36493-0802-4b11-9ff4-e973cb1203ef.png[/img] Cinnabar and Onyx! Onyx is being revamped rn but she is basically a runty quartz with a lot of attitude. Cinnabar is pretty much shy and quiet and doesn't like being touched. She is very smart though! I can show you their bios if you want! Also Cinna's art isnt mine, its done by an ex friend of mine ^^;
@Dragonisa

I have two :o An edgy one from when I was younger and a recent less edgy one!

dcruj5z-f9d36493-0802-4b11-9ff4-e973cb1203ef.png

Cinnabar and Onyx! Onyx is being revamped rn but she is basically a runty quartz with a lot of attitude. Cinnabar is pretty much shy and quiet and doesn't like being touched. She is very smart though!

I can show you their bios if you want! Also Cinna's art isnt mine, its done by an ex friend of mine ^^;

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
@SmilingVirus

I'd love to see their bios!! :0
@SmilingVirus

I'd love to see their bios!! :0
1 2 3 4 5 6