Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The 2018 Flight Rising World Cup FINALS!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@Babs3
@Maevepanda
Do y’all mind if I post the results today? We’ve got stuff going on tomorrow and i might not be able to do it then,
@Babs3
@Maevepanda
Do y’all mind if I post the results today? We’ve got stuff going on tomorrow and i might not be able to do it then,
xwx

POV YOURE JUST A LITTLE HATER
@SecretSkydancer

Of course, no problem :D
Good luck with whatever you have tomorrow ^^
@SecretSkydancer

Of course, no problem :D
Good luck with whatever you have tomorrow ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@secretskydancer

Yeah!
@secretskydancer

Yeah!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3 @Maevepanda @TheWarwolf (Sorry this is so late >~<) (You can find most of the players in my lair!) As the pink and dark blue uniformed dragons marched confidently onto the field, you and the other dragons around you cheered loudly, starting up a chain reaction. You were super excited; after all, you were a huge fan of [water/arcane]. The dragons who’d been illegally perched on the top of the stadium were still there, clearly unfazed by what Torch had told them, and the security guards seemed too excited about the game to care themselves. [color=orange][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41524522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415246/41524522_350.png[/img] [/url] “Alright, welcome to the first game of the World Cup, is everyone ready? That’s what I thought! We see here Arcanist and Tidelord in the stands on either sides; team coaches! And - why is Water’s team color purple? I thought that was Shadow’s color? Well, it seems the Arcanist is up to his old tricks again! Anyway, back to the game: it seems here that Water is taking the offensive and OH! Dang! That was a great defensive move by Majik over there, yeah, that electric blue imperial! D’you guys think Vector is here watching her play? But oh, here she’s taken the ball, and HEADERED it out of the stadium! That’s incredible! Look here, her teammate - yup, the yellow spiral down there - he’s moving a little oddly - He’s got the ball! It’s come back down, he bumps it with his tail and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!”[/color] The crowd went wild as Majik and the spiral flew around the stadium, high fiving fans. You stuck your talon out as the blue imperial flashed by, and she bumped it with her own! This was by far the most incredible soccer game you’ve ever seen. [color=orange] “Well! I think that’s the first time in any World Cup that a goal has been scored in the... second minute! I mean, that play was amazing! Here, let’s watch the instant replay...”[/color] As the play was shown on the big screen, you watched the game down below. Water was now in possession of the ball, and they were certainly making a good play. [color=orange] “Wow, check it out! Lune’s got the ball - you know what we call her, the princess of soccer! Fun fact: she’s actually the descendant of the Tidelord’s original priest, making her royally awesome! Here, look, she’s taking a shot, there it goes, and OH! Hit the post. Top right corner though, looks like she knows the goalie, Jaz’s, weakness! You know, I think Arcane did a good job putting a coatl in goal. I mean, I guess I’m biased, being of Arcane descent an’ all, but wouldn’t those feathers come in handy upon impact with the - speaking of the ball, there’s been a rebound! Ever since that goal, Water’s been on the defensive - and it looks like the offensive too! Here’s Pisces, the striker, making her way downfield with the ball - wow! For a fae, she’s really fast! You go, girl! Here’s the shot - It’s in! A beautiful goal, really, right into the back of the net! Poor Jaz didn’t even see it coming!”[/color] The game continued. It became harder and harder to hear Torch. There was another goal by Arcane, from Chi, an orange imperial, and another by Benedict - the big mirror scared you. He honestly looked more like an assasin than a soccer player. Water made a whopping five more goals - most of them by Lune, and another by a large red guardian male. You weren’t familiar with his name. [color=orange] “And here we are at halftime - the score being 6-3, Water leading. Boy, let’s hope Arcane can make a comeback - come on, Chi! I believe in you! And don’t forget, this year’s World Cup is brought to you by Tokay Gecko. Fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more on poison insurance. Make sure to be back fifteen minutes! The first half has been really exciting, I’m sure the second half will be, too!”[/color] Boy! You were really hyped. You went and bought yourself a hot dog before returning to the stadium right on time, where Torch was ready, and the players were taking position. [color=orange]”Welcome back to the first game of the 2018 World Cup! We’re here with Water and Arcane facing off against each other - but you could mistake Water for Shadow with the colors they’re wearing! We’re glad Tidelord could show up today, what with him being missing recently and all. Anyway, the current score is 6 - 3, and Water’s winning! It seeems Arcane is more brain than brawn in this case. Their strategy is amazing, but Water’s athleticism is getting the better of them, it seems. Here we go, the first kick of the second half, by Pisces! She hasn’t made too much of an appearance today - I mean, compared to Lune’s four goals, wow! - but she did score one, and it seems she’s bent on scoring some more! Don’t worry, the two are practically best friends! And here we are, Pisces racing across the field! Ooh, a beautiful kick - and it’s in! First goal of the second half by Pisces, a small dragon with big ambition! And that’s not all - it’s rebounded to Clam, one of the younger players, he’s passed it to Pisces, who passes it back - and a header right into the goalie’s wing! Sorry, Clam, but Jaz is just too good for you. But look! Arcane is making a comeback! Chi’s here with the ball - amazing really, the way he moves with it - and he’s tearing through these players! Oof, and a hit by Clam, seems he’s bent on revenge - ladies and gentlemen, it’s our first penalty kick of the night!”[/color] The Arcane fans did a huge wave with their pink flags and the Water fans held up - on paper - the letter “D” and a piece of a Fence. Seemed there would ba a lot of puns today. You happily partook in the celebration of your favorite flight, excited to be helpful. As Benedict, the chosen player for the kick, wound up is leg, you could see the Water players nervously tensing for when he struck. His talon made contact, shooting the ball high into the air. The crowd fell silent, and Lune jumped, whacking the ball back down to the ground. The water players started running, following her down the field. She passed to Pisces, who grinned and kneed it into the net. Jaz, who was looking at a nearby butterfly, didn’t seem to notice until the crowed erupted into boos and cheers. [color=orange]”Well, it seems the game is decided folks. Sadly, my flight isn’t doing too well, but the crowd doesn’t seem to mind... anyway, let’s enjoy some replays while the players take a timeout!”[/color] There were now only thirty seconds left in the game. Water had made another goal, making the score 9 - 3, and even Torch had fallen silent, waiting for the game to be over, or for Arcane to make a huge comeback and to put it into overtime. Unfortunately for them, Water had possession of the ball, and Pisces was making her way downfield, being pursuied relentlessly by Benedict and Chi, who seemed to be having a last - minute adrenaline rush. Jaz seemed bored and defeated, and as Pisces’s foot mad contact one last time, he didn’t seem to care. He half heartedly flopped one arm up to stop it, but in vain. The ball fell neatly into the back of the net, and the buzzer blared loudly, signaling the end of the game.
@Babs3
@Maevepanda
@TheWarwolf
(Sorry this is so late >~<) (You can find most of the players in my lair!)
As the pink and dark blue uniformed dragons marched confidently onto the field, you and the other dragons around you cheered loudly, starting up a chain reaction. You were super excited; after all, you were a huge fan of [water/arcane]. The dragons who’d been illegally perched on the top of the stadium were still there, clearly unfazed by what Torch had told them, and the security guards seemed too excited about the game to care themselves.

41524522_350.png

“Alright, welcome to the first game of the World Cup, is everyone ready? That’s what I thought! We see here Arcanist and Tidelord in the stands on either sides; team coaches! And - why is Water’s team color purple? I thought that was Shadow’s color? Well, it seems the Arcanist is up to his old tricks again! Anyway, back to the game: it seems here that Water is taking the offensive and OH! Dang! That was a great defensive move by Majik over there, yeah, that electric blue imperial! D’you guys think Vector is here watching her play? But oh, here she’s taken the ball, and HEADERED it out of the stadium! That’s incredible! Look here, her teammate - yup, the yellow spiral down there - he’s moving a little oddly - He’s got the ball! It’s come back down, he bumps it with his tail and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!”

The crowd went wild as Majik and the spiral flew around the stadium, high fiving fans. You stuck your talon out as the blue imperial flashed by, and she bumped it with her own! This was by far the most incredible soccer game you’ve ever seen.

“Well! I think that’s the first time in any World Cup that a goal has been scored in the... second minute! I mean, that play was amazing! Here, let’s watch the instant replay...”

As the play was shown on the big screen, you watched the game down below. Water was now in possession of the ball, and they were certainly making a good play.

“Wow, check it out! Lune’s got the ball - you know what we call her, the princess of soccer! Fun fact: she’s actually the descendant of the Tidelord’s original priest, making her royally awesome! Here, look, she’s taking a shot, there it goes, and OH! Hit the post. Top right corner though, looks like she knows the goalie, Jaz’s, weakness! You know, I think Arcane did a good job putting a coatl in goal. I mean, I guess I’m biased, being of Arcane descent an’ all, but wouldn’t those feathers come in handy upon impact with the - speaking of the ball, there’s been a rebound! Ever since that goal, Water’s been on the defensive - and it looks like the offensive too! Here’s Pisces, the striker, making her way downfield with the ball - wow! For a fae, she’s really fast! You go, girl! Here’s the shot - It’s in! A beautiful goal, really, right into the back of the net! Poor Jaz didn’t even see it coming!”

The game continued. It became harder and harder to hear Torch. There was another goal by Arcane, from Chi, an orange imperial, and another by Benedict - the big mirror scared you. He honestly looked more like an assasin than a soccer player. Water made a whopping five more goals - most of them by Lune, and another by a large red guardian male. You weren’t familiar with his name.

“And here we are at halftime - the score being 6-3, Water leading. Boy, let’s hope Arcane can make a comeback - come on, Chi! I believe in you! And don’t forget, this year’s World Cup is brought to you by Tokay Gecko. Fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more on poison insurance. Make sure to be back fifteen minutes! The first half has been really exciting, I’m sure the second half will be, too!”

Boy! You were really hyped. You went and bought yourself a hot dog before returning to the stadium right on time, where Torch was ready, and the players were taking position.

”Welcome back to the first game of the 2018 World Cup! We’re here with Water and Arcane facing off against each other - but you could mistake Water for Shadow with the colors they’re wearing! We’re glad Tidelord could show up today, what with him being missing recently and all.
Anyway, the current score is 6 - 3, and Water’s winning! It seeems Arcane is more brain than brawn in this case. Their strategy is amazing, but Water’s athleticism is getting the better of them, it seems.
Here we go, the first kick of the second half, by Pisces! She hasn’t made too much of an appearance today - I mean, compared to Lune’s four goals, wow! - but she did score one, and it seems she’s bent on scoring some more! Don’t worry, the two are practically best friends! And here we are, Pisces racing across the field! Ooh, a beautiful kick - and it’s in! First goal of the second half by Pisces, a small dragon with big ambition! And that’s not all - it’s rebounded to Clam, one of the younger players, he’s passed it to Pisces, who passes it back - and a header right into the goalie’s wing! Sorry, Clam, but Jaz is just too good for you. But look! Arcane is making a comeback! Chi’s here with the ball - amazing really, the way he moves with it - and he’s tearing through these players! Oof, and a hit by Clam, seems he’s bent on revenge - ladies and gentlemen, it’s our first penalty kick of the night!”

The Arcane fans did a huge wave with their pink flags and the Water fans held up - on paper - the letter “D” and a piece of a Fence. Seemed there would ba a lot of puns today. You happily partook in the celebration of your favorite flight, excited to be helpful. As Benedict, the chosen player for the kick, wound up is leg, you could see the Water players nervously tensing for when he struck.
His talon made contact, shooting the ball high into the air. The crowd fell silent, and Lune jumped, whacking the ball back down to the ground. The water players started running, following her down the field. She passed to Pisces, who grinned and kneed it into the net. Jaz, who was looking at a nearby butterfly, didn’t seem to notice until the crowed erupted into boos and cheers.

”Well, it seems the game is decided folks. Sadly, my flight isn’t doing too well, but the crowd doesn’t seem to mind... anyway, let’s enjoy some replays while the players take a timeout!”

There were now only thirty seconds left in the game. Water had made another goal, making the score 9 - 3, and even Torch had fallen silent, waiting for the game to be over, or for Arcane to make a huge comeback and to put it into overtime. Unfortunately for them, Water had possession of the ball, and Pisces was making her way downfield, being pursuied relentlessly by Benedict and Chi, who seemed to be having a last - minute adrenaline rush. Jaz seemed bored and defeated, and as Pisces’s foot mad contact one last time, he didn’t seem to care. He half heartedly flopped one arm up to stop it, but in vain. The ball fell neatly into the back of the net, and the buzzer blared loudly, signaling the end of the game.
xwx

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ohh god that was overkill on my part.....
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ohh god that was overkill on my part.....

2vn54k3.png
@Babs3
It’s fine ^^
@Babs3
It’s fine ^^
xwx

@Babs3 @Maevepanda @TheWarwolf This week’s new match: [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/fire1_3_zpstrbmmxgd.gif[/img] VS [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif[/img]
@Babs3
@Maevepanda
@TheWarwolf
This week’s new match:
fire1_3_zpstrbmmxgd.gif

VS

light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
xwx

GOOOOOOO LIGHT FLIGHT!

I want LIGHT to win this week’s match!
GOOOOOOO LIGHT FLIGHT!

I want LIGHT to win this week’s match!

2vn54k3.png

New score:

Light=1 0=Fire

New score:

Light=1 0=Fire
xwx

@SecretSkydancer

Haha, love the dragons standing illegally on the stadium!
And changing the water teams shirt color xD

Tokay Gecko
lol

Do they even have hot dogs in Sornieth?

'with him being missing recently and all'

'D' fence. I see what you did there.

This was absolutely hilarious - I love it xD
I saw you have more pinglists, could I be added to the other two too?
@SecretSkydancer

Haha, love the dragons standing illegally on the stadium!
And changing the water teams shirt color xD

Tokay Gecko
lol

Do they even have hot dogs in Sornieth?

'with him being missing recently and all'

'D' fence. I see what you did there.

This was absolutely hilarious - I love it xD
I saw you have more pinglists, could I be added to the other two too?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37