Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The 2018 Flight Rising World Cup FINALS!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
I nominate lightning, bzzap. [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/lightning2_zpseusmashl.gif[/img]
I nominate lightning, bzzap.
lightning2_zpseusmashl.gif
@TheWarwolf
But this week’s game is Water VS Arcane... >~<‘
@TheWarwolf
But this week’s game is Water VS Arcane... >~<‘
xwx

POV YOURE JUST A LITTLE HATER
@SecretSkydancer

Nasty. Also, here's a dream I had;

My dreams are going straight out fan-fiction. I had a dream the new Team Avatar was stuck in a zombie apocalypse, and for some reason they knew it was gonna happen (I guess they traveled back in time?) and for some reason some of my old classmates were in there with Vincent being the first zombie, then for some reason Korra says ''I'm happy you're dying, I'm sad you were turned into this'' while Zombiefied Vincent takes a broken PLASTIC bottle and cuts off the leg of Shiro from Voltron. Shiro says to leave him, we oblige and run to an airport/hospital where we take a car, then we meet my old Principal dressed in Nanny Mcfee garbs and we asked her where's the nearest house, she points to a house and continues her path like the end of the world is not happening. Then for some reason Korra has surgery and realizes that her team flew to this mountain on an airplane. She runs after them but tries to stop when this over-exaggeratedly dark forest path made her stop, but not before making a lot of noise by doing a loud stop on the gravel. The zombies crawl out of the forest and for some reason everything goes black and snapchat captions say ''They're coming'' ''Maybe they'll be friendly :-)?'' while some blurry talk goes on in the background saying ''Hah, she's dying'' then I woke up.

WHAT THE HECK.
@SecretSkydancer

Nasty. Also, here's a dream I had;

My dreams are going straight out fan-fiction. I had a dream the new Team Avatar was stuck in a zombie apocalypse, and for some reason they knew it was gonna happen (I guess they traveled back in time?) and for some reason some of my old classmates were in there with Vincent being the first zombie, then for some reason Korra says ''I'm happy you're dying, I'm sad you were turned into this'' while Zombiefied Vincent takes a broken PLASTIC bottle and cuts off the leg of Shiro from Voltron. Shiro says to leave him, we oblige and run to an airport/hospital where we take a car, then we meet my old Principal dressed in Nanny Mcfee garbs and we asked her where's the nearest house, she points to a house and continues her path like the end of the world is not happening. Then for some reason Korra has surgery and realizes that her team flew to this mountain on an airplane. She runs after them but tries to stop when this over-exaggeratedly dark forest path made her stop, but not before making a lot of noise by doing a loud stop on the gravel. The zombies crawl out of the forest and for some reason everything goes black and snapchat captions say ''They're coming'' ''Maybe they'll be friendly :-)?'' while some blurry talk goes on in the background saying ''Hah, she's dying'' then I woke up.

WHAT THE HECK.
@SecretSkydancer

... Is that Kakashi doing the Chidori/lightning strike in the background of the lightning banner?
@SecretSkydancer

... Is that Kakashi doing the Chidori/lightning strike in the background of the lightning banner?
@TheWarwolf
I have NO idEA
Also please vote ;-;
@TheWarwolf
I have NO idEA
Also please vote ;-;
xwx

@SecretSkydancer

Fine, but want to host a hunger games? I perfected it I think
@SecretSkydancer

Fine, but want to host a hunger games? I perfected it I think
I choose water, I developed a personality for Arcane; know-it-alls. It's quite accurate :D
I choose water, I developed a personality for Arcane; know-it-alls. It's quite accurate :D
@TheWarwolf
YESSSSS
@TheWarwolf
YESSSSS
xwx

Water=10 3=Arcane

Oh, man. I just don’t think Arcane can make this up, huh? D’you think it was an unfair match? They both followed all the rules...

Water=10 3=Arcane

Oh, man. I just don’t think Arcane can make this up, huh? D’you think it was an unfair match? They both followed all the rules...
xwx

@Babs3
@Maevepanda
Do y’all mind if I post the results today? We’ve got stuff going on tomorrow and i might not be able to do it then,
@Babs3
@Maevepanda
Do y’all mind if I post the results today? We’ve got stuff going on tomorrow and i might not be able to do it then,
xwx

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37