Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE - Tiny Identity Buttons - MOVED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 164 165
For what it's worth, I also support an inclusive multiplicity button! Humankind is infinitely varied, and any attempt to force people into neat little definitions is bound to leave people who experience the same thing excluded. Inclusivity, especially of those typically excluded, is a very honorable goal imo :>
For what it's worth, I also support an inclusive multiplicity button! Humankind is infinitely varied, and any attempt to force people into neat little definitions is bound to leave people who experience the same thing excluded. Inclusivity, especially of those typically excluded, is a very honorable goal imo :>
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
[quote name="bug2buga" date="2020-09-09 21:20:54" ]edit: can i get a flag for being a """system gatekeeper"""? thanks op! [/quote] Please, no. Behavior like this is why systems like my partner's can't comfortably browse many sites they used to enjoy. It's bullying, and uncalled for. It's like in the LGBT+ community where Bi people are bullied by being told they don't count. Like @virtualpet said, "No one wants to debate their... you know, personhood on a public virtual pet forum." Believe what you want, but please just live and let live, rather than deny a group of people their existence.
bug2buga wrote on 2020-09-09 21:20:54:
edit: can i get a flag for being a """system gatekeeper"""? thanks op!
Please, no. Behavior like this is why systems like my partner's can't comfortably browse many sites they used to enjoy. It's bullying, and uncalled for. It's like in the LGBT+ community where Bi people are bullied by being told they don't count. Like @virtualpet said, "No one wants to debate their... you know, personhood on a public virtual pet forum." Believe what you want, but please just live and let live, rather than deny a group of people their existence.
zbiHviQ.png
tRNevRC.gif

sEBxtxA.png FAXeLLK.png 0LmIW1J.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
@virtualpet
Hi there! We've actually made some inclusive plural pride buttons if you'd like to look at them. We made a topic here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2897750#post_2897750
and we also take requests! c:
@virtualpet
Hi there! We've actually made some inclusive plural pride buttons if you'd like to look at them. We made a topic here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2897750#post_2897750
and we also take requests! c:
Mq6kNcy.png
a1jVwwA.png
tqGkHih.png
QRVupBA.png
arcane.gif fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
P4eo1Gw.png
[quote name="HalloweenTown" date="2020-09-11 20:44:28" ] [quote name="bug2buga" date="2020-09-09 21:20:54" ]edit: can i get a flag for being a """system gatekeeper"""? thanks op! [/quote] Please, no. Behavior like this is why systems like my partner's can't comfortably browse many sites they used to enjoy. It's bullying, and uncalled for. It's like in the LGBT+ community where Bi people are bullied by being told they don't count. Like @virtualpet said, "No one wants to debate their... you know, personhood on a public virtual pet forum." Believe what you want, but please just live and let live, rather than deny a group of people their existence. [/quote] Seconding this. System gatekeeping is [i]not[/i] a personal identity, it's a behavior and practice someone may choose to engage in, and many systems (and I'm going to clarify that I [i]do[/i] mean DID/OSDD systems when I say this) recognize that this behavior can lead to bullying and (in some cases) harassment. With that in mind, also having "&" system buttons would be absolutely lovely, and I very much support the idea of having options. Edit: Added clarification
HalloweenTown wrote on 2020-09-11 20:44:28:
bug2buga wrote on 2020-09-09 21:20:54:
edit: can i get a flag for being a """system gatekeeper"""? thanks op!
Please, no. Behavior like this is why systems like my partner's can't comfortably browse many sites they used to enjoy. It's bullying, and uncalled for. It's like in the LGBT+ community where Bi people are bullied by being told they don't count. Like @virtualpet said, "No one wants to debate their... you know, personhood on a public virtual pet forum." Believe what you want, but please just live and let live, rather than deny a group of people their existence.

Seconding this. System gatekeeping is not a personal identity, it's a behavior and practice someone may choose to engage in, and many systems (and I'm going to clarify that I do mean DID/OSDD systems when I say this) recognize that this behavior can lead to bullying and (in some cases) harassment.

With that in mind, also having "&" system buttons would be absolutely lovely, and I very much support the idea of having options.

Edit: Added clarification
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
as someone with DID who can't get diagnosed due to the stigma against actual legitimate medical OSDD/DID even EXISTING in the first place, i don't care about people who wanna pretend their system is some form of chosen identity. it's flat out NOT an identity. being lgbtq+ is an identity, having OSDD/DID is having a traumagenic mental disorder caused by childhood trauma. it's not a cute thing, it's not fun, and you SHOULD NOT want to be plural/a system/have alters. it's terrifying.
as someone with DID who can't get diagnosed due to the stigma against actual legitimate medical OSDD/DID even EXISTING in the first place, i don't care about people who wanna pretend their system is some form of chosen identity. it's flat out NOT an identity. being lgbtq+ is an identity, having OSDD/DID is having a traumagenic mental disorder caused by childhood trauma. it's not a cute thing, it's not fun, and you SHOULD NOT want to be plural/a system/have alters. it's terrifying.
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
[font=optima][size=4]Thank you for making these buttons, op [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Do you take tips? Also: major yikes at you, bug, for requesting a gatekeeper button. :/
Thank you for making these buttons, op Do you take tips?

Also: major yikes at you, bug, for requesting a gatekeeper button. :/
QP3ZuhM.png

PINGS ARE A-OK :)
qvTNuJR.png
3adgzZD.pngACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="bug2buga" date="2020-09-14 13:44:17" ] as someone with DID who can't get diagnosed due to the stigma against actual legitimate medical OSDD/DID even EXISTING in the first place, i don't care about people who wanna pretend their system is some form of chosen identity. it's flat out NOT an identity. being lgbtq+ is an identity, having OSDD/DID is having a traumagenic mental disorder caused by childhood trauma. it's not a cute thing, it's not fun, and you SHOULD NOT want to be plural/a system/have alters. it's terrifying. [/quote] [b]EDIT:[/b] You know, it occurs to me I may have come off a bit harsh. I do apologize as I get very defensive and protective of systems in general just because what I shared below affected us so deeply and I never want that to happen to anyone else. But that's not how I'd normally go about resolving an issue with my friends or headmates so I shouldn't go about it that way with someone who is honestly probably just scared and going through a lot. So @bug2buga, genuinely and with complete honesty I'd really like to offer you someone to talk to. We may not have gone through the exact same things as you have, but we have gone through various traumatic and abusive situations and we've also had our fair share of issues as a system as well as been there for other systems before. If you need someone who's willing to try and understand, or just someone to vent to, even if our systems may not agree, you're welcome to message us any time. Any and ALL of you. Even if you have persecutors, each and every one of you is important. I understand if it's hard to trust people, especially people you don't really know, but we really do mean it. No one should have to go through anything alone. You know... we honestly weren't going to bother replying to this person because 1: we know they won't listen or care about anyone else and 2: we like FR very much and don't want to start pointless drama or fighting. However. This just got very very personal to not just us but systems in general here and while I am not going to fight with bug, I am going to take a moment to say something and relate a story about ourselves on behalf of many plural people. First of all, DID is a disorder yes. That's entirely true. Having a system, however, is not a disorder. No non-traumagenic system ever claims to have DID. Your headmates are people with just as much feeling and right to exist as you and how dare you call PEOPLE a disorder. Quite frankly I feel extremely sorry for bug's headmates and hope they know they shouldn't feel bad about existing and they deserve love and understanding and equal rights. I hope one day bug can learn to accept you, themselves, and get along. Secondly, stigma exists because people are pains in the rear about anything they don't understand. There's stigma against more disorders than just DID, there's stigma against POC, there's stigma against people who own pitbulls, there's stigma for everything under the sun that is not the majority or the societal norm. Including stigma against non-trauma systems because it doesn't fit any textbook diagnosis. But no one needed to "pretend" to be any of those things for people to stigmatize any them. Blame the condition of the society we live in for it's problems, not the people who are equally suffering from it. Thirdly, Yes, having a system CAN be scary. Yes having a system CAN be hard. Yes being a system is confusing and takes a lot of work sometimes. All that said though, it can ALSO be fun, comforting, and extremely helpful. Being a system means never being alone. Being a system means when you aren't strong enough to handle something you have a whole team of people to support you. Being a system means friends you will have for life to make endless inside jokes with and laugh at nerdy interests together that you might not be able to share with someone else. Your system is there to HELP you NOT harm you. Just remember your headmates are people who need help too. It's about working together, learning to accept each other and yourselves. The sooner you stop being afraid of eachother and start trying to care about each other the better off you'll be and the easier it will be to get through life. So honestly no, nothing is wrong with wanting that. Nothing is wrong with wanting to be with people. Nothing is wrong with wanting to love the people you live with. We know this because we, a mixed origin system, Have personally seen and been affected by this. Our partners are a diagnosed DID system. Now I refuse to go into gory details because that's no-one's business. But I will say, that when we first met our partners we instantly became very close friends because we had so much in common despite being different types of systems. There was, however, one glaring difference. We consider ourselves a family where everyone is equal and we all love each other very very much and would do anything for our system mates. Unfortunately Partner System, at the time, did not. They had problems with each other, they'd fight each other pretty often, some were even persecutors, everyone had an "every man for themselves" attitude. So yes, being a system was very much hard on them and at the time they simply did not agree with our outlook of everyone should try to get along. Never the less, I personally wanted to get to know every single one of them because I considered them all my friends and I wanted them all to have someone to talk to and bond with. So I did. A few other members of our system also got close to a few of theirs. Including one pair in particular. We'll call them V and D. V is from our system, D is from Partner System. Now V and D got along with each other even more than I did with everyone else. So well, in fact, that they fell very very VERY deeply in love. When I say love, I mean the kind of love you usually only read about in story books. I'm sure most people don't even believe in being able to love anyone that much, but I assure you, I have never seen two people more in love than those boys. Tragically, their love story was not all rainbows and glorious gay butterflies. You see, one day someone else (a singlet in an entirely different body just to clarify) entered the story, a very, very abusive and manipulative someone else. That someone else decided to get very close to the host, and [i]only[/i] the host, of Partner System. They played on the fact that Partner System did not care about everyone as equals and prioritized the host. They made Host get attached to them. They made Host think they needed them. They gave Host an ultimatum, them or us. Well because of the way they previously felt, Host chose them over us. V and D were forced apart in a very brutal way. So brutal, that our entire system could no longer stand to be friends with Host. We never blamed the others for what happened, but what Host did was so devastating that it broke us entirely. For almost two very long years, I am not exaggerating when I tell you, every night V cried and screamed until we physically could not stay awake any longer. There was very little we could do to cope. Though we did our best to support V, the rest of us were broken too. We all lost our best friends. I lost a multitude of people that I worked very hard to earn the trust of and get close to. Our system was not well for a very long time. This didn't stop us from caring about each other though. If anything it reinforced how wrong it would be to deny anyone the right to happiness. We stuck to our family mindset even harder. And, to our still undying amazement, it really did bring things around. Host started to realize he made a mistake. Partner System got in touch with us again. Host realized abusive person was abusive and left them. Partner System started to treat each other better and V and D were able to be as gay as their little hearts desired again. Other system members even started dating each other too. Now, granted, this didn't fix everything. While we now live with Partner System and are working on maintaining both a healthy relationship with each other and with our systems, we are still suffering effects of what happened and we still have our rough patches. But both of us have grown together and become more understanding and both of us refuse to let anything like that get between us ever again. I'm taking the time to say this not because I want to argue with bug, but because I want others who see this thread to understand why systems like ours fight so hard to be recognized despite not being something someone can diagnose. Being a system is important to us, just like being recognized as someone who deserves to simply exist is important to anyone else. And anyone who doesn't believe this is a story that actually happened should have no problem sending their credit card number to our therapist's office to cover our "obviously fake" medical bills.
bug2buga wrote on 2020-09-14 13:44:17:

EDIT: You know, it occurs to me I may have come off a bit harsh. I do apologize as I get very defensive and protective of systems in general just because what I shared below affected us so deeply and I never want that to happen to anyone else. But that's not how I'd normally go about resolving an issue with my friends or headmates so I shouldn't go about it that way with someone who is honestly probably just scared and going through a lot. So @bug2buga, genuinely and with complete honesty I'd really like to offer you someone to talk to. We may not have gone through the exact same things as you have, but we have gone through various traumatic and abusive situations and we've also had our fair share of issues as a system as well as been there for other systems before. If you need someone who's willing to try and understand, or just someone to vent to, even if our systems may not agree, you're welcome to message us any time. Any and ALL of you. Even if you have persecutors, each and every one of you is important. I understand if it's hard to trust people, especially people you don't really know, but we really do mean it. No one should have to go through anything alone.

You know... we honestly weren't going to bother replying to this person because 1: we know they won't listen or care about anyone else and 2: we like FR very much and don't want to start pointless drama or fighting. However. This just got very very personal to not just us but systems in general here and while I am not going to fight with bug, I am going to take a moment to say something and relate a story about ourselves on behalf of many plural people.

First of all, DID is a disorder yes. That's entirely true. Having a system, however, is not a disorder. No non-traumagenic system ever claims to have DID. Your headmates are people with just as much feeling and right to exist as you and how dare you call PEOPLE a disorder. Quite frankly I feel extremely sorry for bug's headmates and hope they know they shouldn't feel bad about existing and they deserve love and understanding and equal rights. I hope one day bug can learn to accept you, themselves, and get along.

Secondly, stigma exists because people are pains in the rear about anything they don't understand. There's stigma against more disorders than just DID, there's stigma against POC, there's stigma against people who own pitbulls, there's stigma for everything under the sun that is not the majority or the societal norm. Including stigma against non-trauma systems because it doesn't fit any textbook diagnosis. But no one needed to "pretend" to be any of those things for people to stigmatize any them. Blame the condition of the society we live in for it's problems, not the people who are equally suffering from it.

Thirdly, Yes, having a system CAN be scary. Yes having a system CAN be hard. Yes being a system is confusing and takes a lot of work sometimes. All that said though, it can ALSO be fun, comforting, and extremely helpful. Being a system means never being alone. Being a system means when you aren't strong enough to handle something you have a whole team of people to support you. Being a system means friends you will have for life to make endless inside jokes with and laugh at nerdy interests together that you might not be able to share with someone else. Your system is there to HELP you NOT harm you. Just remember your headmates are people who need help too. It's about working together, learning to accept each other and yourselves. The sooner you stop being afraid of eachother and start trying to care about each other the better off you'll be and the easier it will be to get through life. So honestly no, nothing is wrong with wanting that. Nothing is wrong with wanting to be with people. Nothing is wrong with wanting to love the people you live with.

We know this because we, a mixed origin system, Have personally seen and been affected by this. Our partners are a diagnosed DID system. Now I refuse to go into gory details because that's no-one's business. But I will say, that when we first met our partners we instantly became very close friends because we had so much in common despite being different types of systems. There was, however, one glaring difference. We consider ourselves a family where everyone is equal and we all love each other very very much and would do anything for our system mates. Unfortunately Partner System, at the time, did not. They had problems with each other, they'd fight each other pretty often, some were even persecutors, everyone had an "every man for themselves" attitude. So yes, being a system was very much hard on them and at the time they simply did not agree with our outlook of everyone should try to get along.

Never the less, I personally wanted to get to know every single one of them because I considered them all my friends and I wanted them all to have someone to talk to and bond with. So I did. A few other members of our system also got close to a few of theirs. Including one pair in particular. We'll call them V and D. V is from our system, D is from Partner System. Now V and D got along with each other even more than I did with everyone else. So well, in fact, that they fell very very VERY deeply in love. When I say love, I mean the kind of love you usually only read about in story books. I'm sure most people don't even believe in being able to love anyone that much, but I assure you, I have never seen two people more in love than those boys.

Tragically, their love story was not all rainbows and glorious gay butterflies. You see, one day someone else (a singlet in an entirely different body just to clarify) entered the story, a very, very abusive and manipulative someone else. That someone else decided to get very close to the host, and only the host, of Partner System. They played on the fact that Partner System did not care about everyone as equals and prioritized the host. They made Host get attached to them. They made Host think they needed them. They gave Host an ultimatum, them or us. Well because of the way they previously felt, Host chose them over us. V and D were forced apart in a very brutal way. So brutal, that our entire system could no longer stand to be friends with Host. We never blamed the others for what happened, but what Host did was so devastating that it broke us entirely. For almost two very long years, I am not exaggerating when I tell you, every night V cried and screamed until we physically could not stay awake any longer. There was very little we could do to cope. Though we did our best to support V, the rest of us were broken too. We all lost our best friends. I lost a multitude of people that I worked very hard to earn the trust of and get close to. Our system was not well for a very long time. This didn't stop us from caring about each other though. If anything it reinforced how wrong it would be to deny anyone the right to happiness. We stuck to our family mindset even harder.

And, to our still undying amazement, it really did bring things around. Host started to realize he made a mistake. Partner System got in touch with us again. Host realized abusive person was abusive and left them. Partner System started to treat each other better and V and D were able to be as gay as their little hearts desired again. Other system members even started dating each other too.

Now, granted, this didn't fix everything. While we now live with Partner System and are working on maintaining both a healthy relationship with each other and with our systems, we are still suffering effects of what happened and we still have our rough patches. But both of us have grown together and become more understanding and both of us refuse to let anything like that get between us ever again.

I'm taking the time to say this not because I want to argue with bug, but because I want others who see this thread to understand why systems like ours fight so hard to be recognized despite not being something someone can diagnose. Being a system is important to us, just like being recognized as someone who deserves to simply exist is important to anyone else.

And anyone who doesn't believe this is a story that actually happened should have no problem sending their credit card number to our therapist's office to cover our "obviously fake" medical bills.
Mq6kNcy.png
a1jVwwA.png
tqGkHih.png
QRVupBA.png
arcane.gif fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
P4eo1Gw.png
[quote name="bug2buga" date="2020-09-14 13:44:17" ] as someone with DID who can't get diagnosed due to the stigma against actual legitimate medical OSDD/DID even EXISTING in the first place, i don't care about people who wanna pretend their system is some form of chosen identity. it's flat out NOT an identity. being lgbtq+ is an identity, having OSDD/DID is having a traumagenic mental disorder caused by childhood trauma. it's not a cute thing, it's not fun, and you SHOULD NOT want to be plural/a system/have alters. it's terrifying. [/quote] [b][u]February 2021 Edit![/u][/b] Back in September of 2020, there was a short stint of discourse on this thread. As I'm sure you can guess from the other replies still left up, it was about gatekeeping in plural spaces. I do not regret a word of what I said here, but my comment (now edited and mostly removed) contained a great deal of personal information that I am [i]not[/i] all right with gatekeepers stumbling upon months or years later. The people who needed to see it saw what I had to say. Nobody else needs to see it, now that the conversation has been resolved. The TLDR of my argument, for anyone viewing this months-gone argument (which was resolved peacefully, thank goodness!): Being a gatekeeper is not a personal identity. DID&OSDD are not identities either, but there is nothing wrong with an individual's identity or a system's identity being very influenced by their systemhood. Identifying with something that has strongly influenced their life does not make them less of a system, and identifying with said thing does not negate the fact that their circumstance was not willingly chosen. I identify as disabled. I did not pick my disability. Etc. No, DID/OSDD isn't cute. It can be terrifying at times. But, you do not have to be miserable with your headmates to be valid. You can love them, and you can want them in your life, even while wishing that the trauma which caused them (in the case of DID/OSDD specifically) did not happen. These things are not mutually exclusive. [b]You do not have to be miserable with your system to be a part of a system, and you do not have to be miserable with your system to have DID/OSDD.[/b] [center]~~~ Editing Over ~~~ [/center] I'll be clear. I can't support gatekeeping. I was abused by gatekeepers, and the system I am in suffered from their actions grievously. But with that in mind, I'm going to extend the same offer that OhanaHydra did. If you want someone to talk with, I am more than willing to speak with any of you, on friendly terms. I'm [i]not[/i] going to put up with harassment, or someone telling me that [i]I[/i] have to be miserable, but no system deserves to be miserable when they don't have to be, and I [i]am[/i] willing to talk to any of you if you'd like to speak with someone who understands being terrified of their trauma based system, and who eventually learned to appreciate and value certain parts of being a system. You seem to be miserable with being part of a system, and that means your headmates are probably as miserable with you as you are with them, and in truth? Not one of you deserves that. Your headmates are as much people as you are, and while the cause of their existence may be cruel, and is very much something you are allowed to hate, they are not at fault for it. They do deserve respect, and love. (btw, I have a hard time with discussion on FR, but if you DM me I'll send you my discord link!) PS: (for all people reading along but not involved in the conversation) All of what I said above was in reference to OSDD/DID systems. I've made no comment on non trauma based systems, and I won't be doing so on this thread. The harassment of systems that do not perfectly fit the DID/OSDD stereotype is disgusting, and gatekeeping is never acceptable. PSS: I would like to offer a big thank you to @OhanaHydra, both for sharing their story and for the calm fashion in which they replied. Admittedly, as someone abused by system gatekeepers, this prompted a rather violent response for me, and it was very helpful to see someone else reaching out in a calm manner. PSSS: I'm very sorry about bug's inability to get a diagnosis, that's something I also have some experience with, and the medical system can really, really suck, especially in regards to mental health. [b][u]February 2021 Note:[/u][/b] If you want to comment on anything I said here PLEASE bring it into my DMs and not... out here in the open on this thread, where OP has explicitly said they do not want yet more syscourse.
bug2buga wrote on 2020-09-14 13:44:17:

February 2021 Edit!
Back in September of 2020, there was a short stint of discourse on this thread.
As I'm sure you can guess from the other replies still left up, it was about gatekeeping in plural spaces. I do not regret a word of what I said here, but my comment (now edited and mostly removed) contained a great deal of personal information that I am not all right with gatekeepers stumbling upon months or years later.
The people who needed to see it saw what I had to say. Nobody else needs to see it, now that the conversation has been resolved.

The TLDR of my argument, for anyone viewing this months-gone argument (which was resolved peacefully, thank goodness!):

Being a gatekeeper is not a personal identity. DID&OSDD are not identities either, but there is nothing wrong with an individual's identity or a system's identity being very influenced by their systemhood. Identifying with something that has strongly influenced their life does not make them less of a system, and identifying with said thing does not negate the fact that their circumstance was not willingly chosen.
I identify as disabled. I did not pick my disability. Etc.

No, DID/OSDD isn't cute. It can be terrifying at times. But, you do not have to be miserable with your headmates to be valid. You can love them, and you can want them in your life, even while wishing that the trauma which caused them (in the case of DID/OSDD specifically) did not happen. These things are not mutually exclusive.

You do not have to be miserable with your system to be a part of a system, and you do not have to be miserable with your system to have DID/OSDD.

~~~ Editing Over ~~~

I'll be clear. I can't support gatekeeping. I was abused by gatekeepers, and the system I am in suffered from their actions grievously. But with that in mind, I'm going to extend the same offer that OhanaHydra did.
If you want someone to talk with, I am more than willing to speak with any of you, on friendly terms. I'm not going to put up with harassment, or someone telling me that I have to be miserable, but no system deserves to be miserable when they don't have to be, and I am willing to talk to any of you if you'd like to speak with someone who understands being terrified of their trauma based system, and who eventually learned to appreciate and value certain parts of being a system.
You seem to be miserable with being part of a system, and that means your headmates are probably as miserable with you as you are with them, and in truth? Not one of you deserves that. Your headmates are as much people as you are, and while the cause of their existence may be cruel, and is very much something you are allowed to hate, they are not at fault for it. They do deserve respect, and love.
(btw, I have a hard time with discussion on FR, but if you DM me I'll send you my discord link!)

PS: (for all people reading along but not involved in the conversation) All of what I said above was in reference to OSDD/DID systems. I've made no comment on non trauma based systems, and I won't be doing so on this thread. The harassment of systems that do not perfectly fit the DID/OSDD stereotype is disgusting, and gatekeeping is never acceptable.

PSS: I would like to offer a big thank you to @OhanaHydra, both for sharing their story and for the calm fashion in which they replied. Admittedly, as someone abused by system gatekeepers, this prompted a rather violent response for me, and it was very helpful to see someone else reaching out in a calm manner.

PSSS: I'm very sorry about bug's inability to get a diagnosis, that's something I also have some experience with, and the medical system can really, really suck, especially in regards to mental health.

February 2021 Note:
If you want to comment on anything I said here PLEASE bring it into my DMs and not... out here in the open on this thread, where OP has explicitly said they do not want yet more syscourse.

frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
PSSSS: I'm very sorry to everyone for how this conversation kind of derailed the thread. In my opinion the discussion can likely get closed up now, but I'm probably going to step out of said conversation entirely at this point, so really I suppose that's up to other people involved. I'm not interested in an argument at all, I just don't want people to be mislead and taught that they're only valid if they're miserable.
PSSSS: I'm very sorry to everyone for how this conversation kind of derailed the thread. In my opinion the discussion can likely get closed up now, but I'm probably going to step out of said conversation entirely at this point, so really I suppose that's up to other people involved. I'm not interested in an argument at all, I just don't want people to be mislead and taught that they're only valid if they're miserable.
i agree with you guys, and honestly i do apologize for the err. vitriol that i/we responded with. it wasn't exactly warranted, nor was i mad at you, or anyone else in this forum. i appreciate the kindness and caring that you guys responded to me with, honestly, i really really needed it. <3 if you guys ever need to contact me on discord or via dm or anything, i'm here.
i agree with you guys, and honestly i do apologize for the err. vitriol that i/we responded with. it wasn't exactly warranted, nor was i mad at you, or anyone else in this forum. i appreciate the kindness and caring that you guys responded to me with, honestly, i really really needed it. <3 if you guys ever need to contact me on discord or via dm or anything, i'm here.
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 164 165