Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE - Tiny Identity Buttons - MOVED
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 164 165
aaaah, thank you so much, I'm honestly really glad this was able to be settled peacefully <3 I completely understand lashing out because of stress or hurt, or because you're having an awful time and some small comment really just pushes you over the edge, and I admire the grace with which you recovered from it. That kind of humbleness is something I sometimes struggle with myself.
I am sorry if I came across as a bit intense or firm, like I said, people attempting to police each other's mental health/trauma/the way they experience the world on a day to day basis/etc when they... can't really truly know or understand the other person's life story is kind of a sore spot, but I promise that I'm rather polite and friendly as a general rule.

And thank you! My own dms & discord are always open if you need someone to talk to, especially about this particular brand of coping and healing.
@bug2buga

Edit: Dang typo
aaaah, thank you so much, I'm honestly really glad this was able to be settled peacefully <3 I completely understand lashing out because of stress or hurt, or because you're having an awful time and some small comment really just pushes you over the edge, and I admire the grace with which you recovered from it. That kind of humbleness is something I sometimes struggle with myself.
I am sorry if I came across as a bit intense or firm, like I said, people attempting to police each other's mental health/trauma/the way they experience the world on a day to day basis/etc when they... can't really truly know or understand the other person's life story is kind of a sore spot, but I promise that I'm rather polite and friendly as a general rule.

And thank you! My own dms & discord are always open if you need someone to talk to, especially about this particular brand of coping and healing.
@bug2buga

Edit: Dang typo
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
as an OSDD system myself who has been diagnosed i agree with @Russingon. I formed as a result of... severe repeated trauma that i can't and won't go deeply into, but just know that i'm a polyfrag system of more than 200. so i've experienced enough events to split more than 200 times.

i don't hate, regret, nor resent being a system. first of all, i adore my headmates, as noisy, crazy, and bizarre as they may be (hehe jojoke). they love me, too. in some cases, they were my family when my family wasn't my family. complicated but you get what i mean

i would not choose to not be a system. why? because it's who i am. if i was not a system, i would not be me. would i go through the trauma again? absolutely freaking not. but if someone walked up to me and said "would you like to be cured of your osdd and no longer be a system?" my answer would be no.

i'm proud of who i am, and other systems deserve to show their pride too. loving yourself, for me, means loving myself as i am, for what i cannot choose. i am a system. and i love being one.
as an OSDD system myself who has been diagnosed i agree with @Russingon. I formed as a result of... severe repeated trauma that i can't and won't go deeply into, but just know that i'm a polyfrag system of more than 200. so i've experienced enough events to split more than 200 times.

i don't hate, regret, nor resent being a system. first of all, i adore my headmates, as noisy, crazy, and bizarre as they may be (hehe jojoke). they love me, too. in some cases, they were my family when my family wasn't my family. complicated but you get what i mean

i would not choose to not be a system. why? because it's who i am. if i was not a system, i would not be me. would i go through the trauma again? absolutely freaking not. but if someone walked up to me and said "would you like to be cured of your osdd and no longer be a system?" my answer would be no.

i'm proud of who i am, and other systems deserve to show their pride too. loving yourself, for me, means loving myself as i am, for what i cannot choose. i am a system. and i love being one.
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

as part of a system i am personally telling u all this is so not the place for this discussion and i think if u guys look close enough op is not around for the original request

however can anyone provide the flag graphics so that i (or any willing person) can make them? that way if anyone needs to stray from the controversial flag design, they can!! but when i researched i didn't find much :[
as part of a system i am personally telling u all this is so not the place for this discussion and i think if u guys look close enough op is not around for the original request

however can anyone provide the flag graphics so that i (or any willing person) can make them? that way if anyone needs to stray from the controversial flag design, they can!! but when i researched i didn't find much :[
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
I feel like we should come in to apologize real quick.

Our intention was only to point out a problematic flag and share symbols that would be better to use instead. It was mostly meant to be left as a note for when OP gets back online. Our intention was absolutely not to invite discourse, especially since we've been getting drained because of it as of late.

We do apologize for the OP. Although it seemed to have calmed down, it did get intense there. We also apologize for any systems who maybe got stressed by what we unintentionally brought.

Also @ktjn there isn't really any official or widely accepted system flag, most creators seem to have some sort of controversy tbh, and not all of us think a flag is a good idea. The interlocking circles and the ampersand are your best bet, or maybe the treblesand.
I feel like we should come in to apologize real quick.

Our intention was only to point out a problematic flag and share symbols that would be better to use instead. It was mostly meant to be left as a note for when OP gets back online. Our intention was absolutely not to invite discourse, especially since we've been getting drained because of it as of late.

We do apologize for the OP. Although it seemed to have calmed down, it did get intense there. We also apologize for any systems who maybe got stressed by what we unintentionally brought.

Also @ktjn there isn't really any official or widely accepted system flag, most creators seem to have some sort of controversy tbh, and not all of us think a flag is a good idea. The interlocking circles and the ampersand are your best bet, or maybe the treblesand.
@fluffmoth Can you make a "Apathetic" icon? It would probably be the ADHD one but black/white.
@fluffmoth Can you make a "Apathetic" icon? It would probably be the ADHD one but black/white.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@fluffmoth can you please make a FR time + 7? thanks!
@fluffmoth can you please make a FR time + 7? thanks!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@fluffmoth Hi! Love these buttons. Could you do an XYZ icon for FR specific?
@fluffmoth Hi! Love these buttons. Could you do an XYZ icon for FR specific?
Omg thank u!![emoji=heart size=1]
Omg thank u!!
X4p2jRx.png | koJv3g8.png | tOrSITq.png | fkWjutW.png
ZNhRsiG.png
Made one for the omnisexuals ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/QVmwjur.png[/img]
Made one for the omnisexuals ^^

QVmwjur.png
60476715p.png
Call me Erinyx/Sorin
.... X He/They
X FR Time +9
X Wishlist