Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] Nocturne Artists
1 2 3 4
@TheBluePhoenix
I've already got myself a lore writer, but I can definitely take art! Do you have any examples of your work?
@TheBluePhoenix
I've already got myself a lore writer, but I can definitely take art! Do you have any examples of your work?
@SpaceSnakes 3,500t per 100 words is fine if you're looking for something very long!
@SpaceSnakes 3,500t per 100 words is fine if you're looking for something very long!
Lore Shop.
Call me Mondo. He/him pronouns please.
Click the Melon!sumerween_gif.gif
@RisingShade
I'd really appreciate that! :)
I'll let you have artist's freedom and be creative with the story, but tge rhing about her kids is the main prompt. I'm assuming you'd want payment afterwards - once we see how long the story is once complete?
@RisingShade
I'd really appreciate that! :)
I'll let you have artist's freedom and be creative with the story, but tge rhing about her kids is the main prompt. I'm assuming you'd want payment afterwards - once we see how long the story is once complete?
@SpaceSnakes well what I usually do is ask how long you want it to be. What you get will never be shorter than what you ask for, but it might be longer. If you pay beforehand, you don't have to pay for whatever goes over the limit we set. If you pay after, you'll pay for the extra writing.
@SpaceSnakes well what I usually do is ask how long you want it to be. What you get will never be shorter than what you ask for, but it might be longer. If you pay beforehand, you don't have to pay for whatever goes over the limit we set. If you pay after, you'll pay for the extra writing.
Lore Shop.
Call me Mondo. He/him pronouns please.
Click the Melon!sumerween_gif.gif
@RisingShade
I understand.
I suppose I'd want... Three or four decently sized paragraphs. Maybe 100 - 150 words each paragraph? Like, 5 sentences or so a paragraph? Does that sound fair?

Also, I have Renamed Toast... Her new name is Tephra!
@RisingShade
I understand.
I suppose I'd want... Three or four decently sized paragraphs. Maybe 100 - 150 words each paragraph? Like, 5 sentences or so a paragraph? Does that sound fair?

Also, I have Renamed Toast... Her new name is Tephra!
Bump
Bump
@SpaceSnakes
I could do a head shot of your dragon! Warning I can only do traditional. But here are some examples!
X
X
I could also do something jokish like this!
X
@SpaceSnakes
I could do a head shot of your dragon! Warning I can only do traditional. But here are some examples!
X
X
I could also do something jokish like this!
X
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus
Those are very nice! How much would you charge for something like a headshot? Full body?
@SkullLotus
Those are very nice! How much would you charge for something like a headshot? Full body?
@SpaceSnakes
Thank you! I don't think I would be able to do a full body as my motivation is all over the place but I think I could price a headshot for 20kt - 30kt?
@SpaceSnakes
Thank you! I don't think I would be able to do a full body as my motivation is all over the place but I think I could price a headshot for 20kt - 30kt?
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus
That's alright!
How about 25kT? :)
@SkullLotus
That's alright!
How about 25kT? :)
1 2 3 4