Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | small lore shop - PRICES LOWERED
1 2 3 4
Hello and welcome to my lore shop! Here I'll be offering my services as a writer, specifically for stories, both long and short. My prices range, but for the first week of being open, you can take 25% off of your order! For orders under 500 words, the price is 5,000 treasure per 100 words. For orders 500 to 1,000 words, the price is 10,000 treasure per 100 words. For orders 1,000 to 2,000 words, the price is 20,000 treasure per 100 words. For orders above 2,000 words, the price is 25,000 treasure per 100 words. For examples of my writing, you can look [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bN5avnPBFzlgaA4mrn5ix07njdyHwKNiX6h-M17dxSo/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] and [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b_PJOVCK8RYyVocdMz5U56edvl7OoJFWvWWPjWuo62I/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. If you need more examples, let me know and I can provide you with many more. Simply post here with how long you want the story to be, and any necessary details for the story. I will write just about anything. [b]MORE EXAMPLES[/b] [quote name="RisingShade" date="2018-04-01 09:58:21" ] ARKANA Do not anger Arkana, or face her wrath. It is a simple saying, but one that the members of her Clan have lived by and upheld ever since she became the leader. Despite her being a tiny Fae -- or, perhaps, in spite of her being a tiny Fae -- her battle prowess is nearly unparalleled. She is strong, quick, and intelligent. She specializes in magic, as she is a Fae, but her physical powers are just as intimidating, even for dragons twice her size. Born to the former Clan leaders, Nergis and Tyl, Arkana was the strongest of her litter and the only one who did not end up being exalted later. Her physical abilities showed themselves at a young age, and when she was barely into adolescence, her mother approached her, asking if she wished to take over the Clan. Arkana agreed, and became the newest Clan leader. As it turned out, it was a good decision on her mother's part. Arkana was a stronger leader than Tyl had been, and the Clan (with the exception of Ortez) listened to every command she gave out. For many, it was out of respect and admiration for her. For others, it was out of fear. Either way, Arkana was not troubled with details as long as she was listened to in the end. Though she does not show it often, Arkana does care for her Clanmates. She can be harsh with them, and even easily angered at times, but for those she calls her friends, she would fight to her final breath for. [/quote] [quote name="RisingShade" date="2018-03-30 05:26:31" ] A dragon, or a monster; what was she? The question had faced Panacea ever since she was barely but a hatchling. She was leaning more towards monster, at the moment, as she licked blood from her claws from her latest kill. But then, that was what Mirrors were supposed to do, right? They ruined things, they killed things, they took beautiful things and smashed them into a million tiny pieces. That's what she had been told ever since she was a hatchling, and that was what she decided she would do. Panacea stepped away from the body of the dragon she had killed -- a nameless Pearlcatcher, at least to her, who would never be worth anything anyway -- and started to leave the dragon's lair. He had lived alone, with no Clan to speak of. There were no Clans for miles around. The likelihood of her being seen was incredibly low. She walked out of the lair, took a look around, and then ran off into the darkness. [/quote] [quote]"It's hot." Voltaire lifted his head from his paws and blinked when Falenas made her way over to him, sitting down after removing some of her burdensome clothing. She was correct; it was rather hot out today, and she wasn't the only one feeling it. In fact, all of the Wanderers were suffering from the immense heat of the day. "Eloquent," Voltaire replied, rolling onto his side to face the Wildclaw. On his other side sat Elliar, dutifully cleaning his sword. The heat was getting to him, too, but he was never the type of dragon to show any weakness. Not even around his mate, or his closest friend. "Have you tried ice?" "Got some of the Ice dragons to make some for me," Falenas replied, fanning herself with a paw. "Didn't work. Too hot. Melted really fast." Elliar snorted a chuckle. "Try panting." "I'm not a Hainu," Falenas snipped back. Elliar and Voltaire both chuckled in response to that. It was going to be a long day, but they'd get through it.[/quote] Find my lore hub with more lore examples [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2457636]here.[/url]
Hello and welcome to my lore shop! Here I'll be offering my services as a writer, specifically for stories, both long and short. My prices range, but for the first week of being open, you can take 25% off of your order!

For orders under 500 words, the price is 5,000 treasure per 100 words.
For orders 500 to 1,000 words, the price is 10,000 treasure per 100 words.
For orders 1,000 to 2,000 words, the price is 20,000 treasure per 100 words.
For orders above 2,000 words, the price is 25,000 treasure per 100 words.

For examples of my writing, you can look here and here. If you need more examples, let me know and I can provide you with many more.

Simply post here with how long you want the story to be, and any necessary details for the story. I will write just about anything.

MORE EXAMPLES
RisingShade wrote on 2018-04-01 09:58:21:
ARKANA

Do not anger Arkana, or face her wrath. It is a simple saying, but one that the members of her Clan have lived by and upheld ever since she became the leader. Despite her being a tiny Fae -- or, perhaps, in spite of her being a tiny Fae -- her battle prowess is nearly unparalleled. She is strong, quick, and intelligent. She specializes in magic, as she is a Fae, but her physical powers are just as intimidating, even for dragons twice her size.

Born to the former Clan leaders, Nergis and Tyl, Arkana was the strongest of her litter and the only one who did not end up being exalted later. Her physical abilities showed themselves at a young age, and when she was barely into adolescence, her mother approached her, asking if she wished to take over the Clan. Arkana agreed, and became the newest Clan leader.

As it turned out, it was a good decision on her mother's part. Arkana was a stronger leader than Tyl had been, and the Clan (with the exception of Ortez) listened to every command she gave out. For many, it was out of respect and admiration for her. For others, it was out of fear. Either way, Arkana was not troubled with details as long as she was listened to in the end.

Though she does not show it often, Arkana does care for her Clanmates. She can be harsh with them, and even easily angered at times, but for those she calls her friends, she would fight to her final breath for.
RisingShade wrote on 2018-03-30 05:26:31:

A dragon, or a monster; what was she?

The question had faced Panacea ever since she was barely but a hatchling. She was leaning more towards monster, at the moment, as she licked blood from her claws from her latest kill. But then, that was what Mirrors were supposed to do, right? They ruined things, they killed things, they took beautiful things and smashed them into a million tiny pieces. That's what she had been told ever since she was a hatchling, and that was what she decided she would do.

Panacea stepped away from the body of the dragon she had killed -- a nameless Pearlcatcher, at least to her, who would never be worth anything anyway -- and started to leave the dragon's lair. He had lived alone, with no Clan to speak of. There were no Clans for miles around. The likelihood of her being seen was incredibly low.

She walked out of the lair, took a look around, and then ran off into the darkness.
Quote:
"It's hot."

Voltaire lifted his head from his paws and blinked when Falenas made her way over to him, sitting down after removing some of her burdensome clothing. She was correct; it was rather hot out today, and she wasn't the only one feeling it. In fact, all of the Wanderers were suffering from the immense heat of the day.

"Eloquent," Voltaire replied, rolling onto his side to face the Wildclaw. On his other side sat Elliar, dutifully cleaning his sword. The heat was getting to him, too, but he was never the type of dragon to show any weakness. Not even around his mate, or his closest friend. "Have you tried ice?"

"Got some of the Ice dragons to make some for me," Falenas replied, fanning herself with a paw. "Didn't work. Too hot. Melted really fast."

Elliar snorted a chuckle. "Try panting."

"I'm not a Hainu," Falenas snipped back. Elliar and Voltaire both chuckled in response to that.

It was going to be a long day, but they'd get through it.

Find my lore hub with more lore examples here.
Lore Shop.
Call me Mondo. He/him pronouns please.
Click the Melon!sumerween_gif.gif
Lowered my prices a bit!
Lowered my prices a bit!
Lore Shop.
@kiwipen
Self pinging to order on desktop.
@risingshade
Do you accept gems?
@kiwipen
Self pinging to order on desktop.
@risingshade
Do you accept gems?
@kiwipen yes I do, at a rate of 1:850! Rounded down!
@kiwipen yes I do, at a rate of 1:850! Rounded down!
Lore Shop.
@RisingShade are you still open for lore commissions?
@RisingShade are you still open for lore commissions?
tumblr_oxbb3v6sAu1w8xkufo1_250.gifVkq7Bwg.gif
@RisingShade

Still open?? I'd really like to grab something for one of my dergs.

How much would it be to grab something similar to the Nathaniel Bio or Arkana one??
@RisingShade

Still open?? I'd really like to grab something for one of my dergs.

How much would it be to grab something similar to the Nathaniel Bio or Arkana one??
YycIlt9.png
@puppetgirl27 @Marrigan I'm still open, and total price would depend on total word count!
@puppetgirl27 @Marrigan I'm still open, and total price would depend on total word count!
Lore Shop.
@RisingShade Okay, I think I'd like a 200-300 word blurb for my Clan leader! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38334946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383350/38334946_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]H[/b]e doesn't really have a lore plan, he just...kind of became a Clan Leader when more and more dragons showed up. The first to follow him around was [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=280383&tab=dragon&did=42135167][b]Jirou[/b][/url]. [b]H[/b]as a blind partner [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=280383&did=42163090](Nita)[/url] So I guess free-write about him?? [i]If you're fine with that?[/i]
@RisingShade

Okay, I think I'd like a 200-300 word blurb for my Clan leader!

38334946_350.png

He doesn't really have a lore plan, he just...kind of became a Clan Leader when more and more dragons showed up. The first to follow him around was Jirou.
Has a blind partner (Nita)

So I guess free-write about him?? If you're fine with that?
YycIlt9.png
@RisingShade could I actually buy some lore for my friend?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=363459&tab=dragon&did=39244876 here's the first son of the clan progenitor and he's the only hatchling that survived the first great calling (an event that happens every month in her clan where she exalts a lot of hathlings)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=363459&tab=dragon&did=40809198 and here's the second one. He's the clan's top fighter and he's a bit ruthless when it comes to training

I'll just let you write however much you feel is a good amount for each one
@RisingShade could I actually buy some lore for my friend?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=363459&tab=dragon&did=39244876 here's the first son of the clan progenitor and he's the only hatchling that survived the first great calling (an event that happens every month in her clan where she exalts a lot of hathlings)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=363459&tab=dragon&did=40809198 and here's the second one. He's the clan's top fighter and he's a bit ruthless when it comes to training

I'll just let you write however much you feel is a good amount for each one
tumblr_oxbb3v6sAu1w8xkufo1_250.gifVkq7Bwg.gif
@Marrigan alright that'll be 15,000 treasure then!

@puppetgirl27 sure, could you perhaps give me an approximate so I know how much to charge?
@Marrigan alright that'll be 15,000 treasure then!

@puppetgirl27 sure, could you perhaps give me an approximate so I know how much to charge?
Lore Shop.
1 2 3 4