Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [WIP] Clan lore - The Wind Seekers clan
1 2
reserved
reserved
bAjHGtL.png
reserved
reserved
bAjHGtL.png
reserved
reserved
bAjHGtL.png
I love your lore so far! It's so full of feeling and details, I just can't wait to read more!<3 Keep up the good work honey<3 Also... [img]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/f14322_88a7e027b6384a6bb2aa9da5cad73fa6~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_500,h_327,al_c/f14322_88a7e027b6384a6bb2aa9da5cad73fa6~mv2.png[/img] ... 12th flight confirmed :''''''''''DDD
I love your lore so far! It's so full of feeling and details, I just can't wait to read more!<3 Keep up the good work honey<3

Also...

f14322_88a7e027b6384a6bb2aa9da5cad73fa6~mv2.png

... 12th flight confirmed :''''''''''DDD
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
Palgue flight will conquer the worl! xD
Palgue flight will conquer the worl! xD
bAjHGtL.png
@Adachras WHY DID AEGYN DIE I'M SAD. Your lore is really cool I'm curious about the rest!

@Sealterbloind dafuq is that drawing :')
@Adachras WHY DID AEGYN DIE I'M SAD. Your lore is really cool I'm curious about the rest!

@Sealterbloind dafuq is that drawing :')
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

You have no idea how hard it was to write.

Palgue us the new flight ofcourse!

Not really xD When Sealterbloind was reading the lore she noticed I had made the same writing mistake multiple times, and thus plague flight was transformed into palgue flight xD I'm sad I had to fix those mistakes :D
@Helsing

You have no idea how hard it was to write.

Palgue us the new flight ofcourse!

Not really xD When Sealterbloind was reading the lore she noticed I had made the same writing mistake multiple times, and thus plague flight was transformed into palgue flight xD I'm sad I had to fix those mistakes :D
bAjHGtL.png
@Adachras I hardly write about characters dying, too sad man

oh ahah, that explains it :')
@Adachras I hardly write about characters dying, too sad man

oh ahah, that explains it :')
CXuWKHk.png
Updated!

New chapter written.

Fixed some typing mistakes.

Had to split the first chapter of the lore in two since apparently there's a limit to how long a single post can be :S You learn something new every day :D
Updated!

New chapter written.

Fixed some typing mistakes.

Had to split the first chapter of the lore in two since apparently there's a limit to how long a single post can be :S You learn something new every day :D
bAjHGtL.png
Updated!

Changed a couple of lines after consulting Titans owner and fixed some spelling mistakes.
Updated!

Changed a couple of lines after consulting Titans owner and fixed some spelling mistakes.
bAjHGtL.png
1 2