Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Princesco's free pixel gifs~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53
@Princesco

Yes to all of that please :D
@Princesco

Yes to all of that please :D

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@Skydust [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/kajisa3000/references2_zps2wuzrcnm.gif[/img] Attempt number two~ If this doesn't work either then I can switch it up to The lair of Many References Yeah? :D
@Skydust

references2_zps2wuzrcnm.gif

Attempt number two~ If this doesn't work either then I can switch it up to

The lair of
Many References

Yeah? :D

GEiz8BL.png
It looks awesome! Thank you!!

Seriously I hope this wasn't a bother ^^;
It looks awesome! Thank you!!

Seriously I hope this wasn't a bother ^^;
@Skydust

Not at all! I like doing this because with some of these there's always a challenge and it pushes me to learn how to use this program faster and more efficiently :D
@Skydust

Not at all! I like doing this because with some of these there's always a challenge and it pushes me to learn how to use this program faster and more efficiently :D
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco omfgfgjfn the second oneee #blessed :,,> these are so aesthetic im-
thank you so much!!! (may I ask how you do these?? don't want to ask for more ff-)
@Princesco omfgfgjfn the second oneee #blessed :,,> these are so aesthetic im-
thank you so much!!! (may I ask how you do these?? don't want to ask for more ff-)
aRFhMVW.png
@Princesco [indent][b]Text:[/b] Exalt Row Rescue Hub [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [b]Number of lines/ arrangement:[/b] Centered / 2 lines Top line = Exalt Row Bottom line = Rescue Hub [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [b]Gif:[/b] Whichever one of these you think would look best! [img]https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1462119889ra/18956331.gif[/img] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/906abd943ec02ec835a635d73d560bad/tumblr_mw1qvzYIaZ1sbzj1oo1_400.gif[/img] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [b]Dragon:[/b] ~ [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [b]Description:[/b] Not much to add, but having the image zoomed out / capturing as much of the dragon(s) as possible would be ideal if it's doable. :D Thank you so much again!! Btw do you mind if I link your post as a little thank you for the graphic on the the rescue hub thread?
@Princesco

Text: Exalt Row Rescue Hub
xxx
Number of lines/ arrangement: Centered / 2 lines
Top line = Exalt Row
Bottom line = Rescue Hub
xxx
Gif: Whichever one of these you think would look best!
18956331.gif
tumblr_mw1qvzYIaZ1sbzj1oo1_400.gif
xxx
Dragon: ~
xxx
Description: Not much to add, but having the image zoomed out / capturing as much of the dragon(s) as possible would be ideal if it's doable. :D Thank you so much again!! Btw do you mind if I link your post as a little thank you for the graphic on the the rescue hub thread?
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@Princesco Oh wow... They're lovely! Thank you so much! A tip will be sent to you via message!
@Princesco Oh wow... They're lovely! Thank you so much! A tip will be sent to you via message!
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@Siouxsie
Ohhh those are cool gifs! *o* I'll definitely see how I'll position them so they'll look bomb (lel hopefully)! Also yes linking back here will be quite alright :)

@SecondUNIT
Cool~ Glad you like them : 3
@Siouxsie
Ohhh those are cool gifs! *o* I'll definitely see how I'll position them so they'll look bomb (lel hopefully)! Also yes linking back here will be quite alright :)

@SecondUNIT
Cool~ Glad you like them : 3
GEiz8BL.png
@Skydust
So the smaller font has been unlocked! Would you like me to use it and try again?

@SunglassesArlo
Still working on your gif, but the smaller font has been unlocked so I'll be making two versions of it : 3
@Skydust
So the smaller font has been unlocked! Would you like me to use it and try again?

@SunglassesArlo
Still working on your gif, but the smaller font has been unlocked so I'll be making two versions of it : 3
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco

Thank you so much!!
@Princesco

Thank you so much!!

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53