Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cross-Flight Dividers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DuskAwakening Nice! How do you decide which element to put on top?
@DuskAwakening Nice! How do you decide which element to put on top?
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Yay!!! Really excited to see the Arcane ones complete. Absolutely perfect for dragons from other flights that come to live in my Arcane lair. Thanks for making these!
Yay!!! Really excited to see the Arcane ones complete. Absolutely perfect for dragons from other flights that come to live in my Arcane lair. Thanks for making these!
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
@MessengerDragon Aa I'm sorry, I thought I'd replied ^^' I decide mostly for aesthetics rather than lore reasons (the Plague symbol connects with a lot of the others quite well, but obscures them if they're not on top) but I can always make it work if you prefer a certain element on top, and it's always okay to ask again!

@Lucks Aaaa thank you!!!
@MessengerDragon Aa I'm sorry, I thought I'd replied ^^' I decide mostly for aesthetics rather than lore reasons (the Plague symbol connects with a lot of the others quite well, but obscures them if they're not on top) but I can always make it work if you prefer a certain element on top, and it's always okay to ask again!

@Lucks Aaaa thank you!!!
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
I'm sorry for neglecting this! I'll be finishing the rest soon
I'm sorry for neglecting this! I'll be finishing the rest soon
@DuskAwakening

These are great! I could not find an Ice/Wind, did I miss it or is that a maybe in the future?
@DuskAwakening

These are great! I could not find an Ice/Wind, did I miss it or is that a maybe in the future?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@DuskAwakening
AHHH OMG I love these! Who should we credit for these? And how?
@DuskAwakening
AHHH OMG I love these! Who should we credit for these? And how?
24002659_oFj.png
@paintminion It'll be a future addition! I've been slacking on these because of uni, but I can do Ice/wind for you as a request ^^

@Polymorphus Aa thank you! Since I'm just mashing up the graphics, the credit for the dividers goes to @Magdaneela and their graphics ^^
@paintminion It'll be a future addition! I've been slacking on these because of uni, but I can do Ice/wind for you as a request ^^

@Polymorphus Aa thank you! Since I'm just mashing up the graphics, the credit for the dividers goes to @Magdaneela and their graphics ^^
@DuskAwakening Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@DuskAwakening
Thank you so much!
24002659_oFj.png
@paintminion Threw it together ^^ I hope it's alright! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uHoiNMB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mZk7uAf.png[/img][/center]
@paintminion Threw it together ^^ I hope it's alright!
uHoiNMB.png

mZk7uAf.png

@DuskAwakening

Beautiful!!! Thank you so much! I will credit both you and Mag! WIll post when I finish dragon so you and all can see how nice it looks in the bios :-)

Anything I can do for you, let me know!
@DuskAwakening

Beautiful!!! Thank you so much! I will credit both you and Mag! WIll post when I finish dragon so you and all can see how nice it looks in the bios :-)

Anything I can do for you, let me know!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7