Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Bamboo Breeze
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
*Sits down*

MOOORRREEEE
*Sits down*

MOOORRREEEE
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Avu42 I'd like a ping for updates please!
@Avu42 I'd like a ping for updates please!
@mythicalmemelord of coarse friend :3

@vyxen YU WILL HAV IT SOON
@mythicalmemelord of coarse friend :3

@vyxen YU WILL HAV IT SOON
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
DAY 1

( I'm getting another dragon as I can't do coli with just rain - I GOT MIRROR!!!! :0 )

Rain awoke from his slumber, looking down happily at the imperial. However, the joyful feeling lasted only for a few seconds as he remembered the overwhelming guilt of the attack. He sighed, dark thoughts filling his mind. The sun began to set. Rain heard snuffles coming from Smoke next to him. He nudged the imperial, seeing if he was alright. Smoke wasn't. He was crying, and trembling. When Rain tried to calm him, he only howled even louder. Suddenly, the long grass rustled wildly. A sharp roar came from the bush. Rain trembled in fear, as only one kind of Dragon that could make that noise. A mirror.

Rain staggered back, fear overwhelming him. He grabbed Smoke, leaped into the air and flew, flew, and flew. He couldn't stop. That mirror wouldn't get him or Smoke. Suddenly, something landed on him, crashing him to the ground. Smoke screamed in shock and pain. Rain screamed, fearing the worst. He would join his family soon.

"Hey! You! Take this! Mate! You scared o' me?! Ain't need to be scared!" Rain stared in fear. Suddenly the mirror lunged forward. Rain winced, fearing the very worst. However the mirror had other plans. She licked Rain, and smiled.

@Obsidianmage @aetherstorm @Dragondreamer @Vyxen @mythicalmemelord

Anyone ship it? The mirrors name is Misha :)
DAY 1

( I'm getting another dragon as I can't do coli with just rain - I GOT MIRROR!!!! :0 )

Rain awoke from his slumber, looking down happily at the imperial. However, the joyful feeling lasted only for a few seconds as he remembered the overwhelming guilt of the attack. He sighed, dark thoughts filling his mind. The sun began to set. Rain heard snuffles coming from Smoke next to him. He nudged the imperial, seeing if he was alright. Smoke wasn't. He was crying, and trembling. When Rain tried to calm him, he only howled even louder. Suddenly, the long grass rustled wildly. A sharp roar came from the bush. Rain trembled in fear, as only one kind of Dragon that could make that noise. A mirror.

Rain staggered back, fear overwhelming him. He grabbed Smoke, leaped into the air and flew, flew, and flew. He couldn't stop. That mirror wouldn't get him or Smoke. Suddenly, something landed on him, crashing him to the ground. Smoke screamed in shock and pain. Rain screamed, fearing the worst. He would join his family soon.

"Hey! You! Take this! Mate! You scared o' me?! Ain't need to be scared!" Rain stared in fear. Suddenly the mirror lunged forward. Rain winced, fearing the very worst. However the mirror had other plans. She licked Rain, and smiled.

@Obsidianmage @aetherstorm @Dragondreamer @Vyxen @mythicalmemelord

Anyone ship it? The mirrors name is Misha :)
beautiful
beautiful
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@dragondreamer thanks!!

.... you ship?
@dragondreamer thanks!!

.... you ship?
Awww... I like it. I hope Rain will learn to like Misha.
Awww... I like it. I hope Rain will learn to like Misha.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@obsidianmage he will :)
@obsidianmage he will :)
sign me the hECK up
@Avu42