Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Bamboo Breeze
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
for skydancer I'm thinking Reshi or something like that
for the wonder twins I'm thinking corresponding names like my resident fae wonder twins, Rijo and Liyo
for skydancer I'm thinking Reshi or something like that
for the wonder twins I'm thinking corresponding names like my resident fae wonder twins, Rijo and Liyo
DAY 13 CONTINUED

I kinda forgot about pink cuz of the eggs... ^^`

"Hmm.. what about Azuro for the skydancer, and uhh... I don't really know for the mirrors," Rain murmured, hugging his son's. "What about Salt and Pepper? They so similar, they should have matching names," Misha said, joining the hug. "Welcome to Sornieth, little ones," Rain said to the three. They all nodded, and squirmed out of the hug to grab their eggshells to use as helmets. Suddenly Smoke and Bee came crashing through the bamboo, desperate to tell Misha and Rain something. "Uh, well - aww, they're so cute!" Bee began, but was interrupted by Salt. "No, we're not cute! Well, maybe Azuro is, but me and Pepper definitely aren't!" "Hush, don't talk about your brother like that. You're all little warriors, so go back to playing your game." Misha said, then turned to Bee for her to continue. "Oh - well, uh, Mistral's doing something weird with a wildclaw," she said, trying to stifle a laugh. "Oh windsinger," Rain sighed, then bounded off to see to Mistral. When Rain was gone, Smoke turned to the hatchlings and said mischeivously, "do you want to play Mash Banana?"

Rain ran to where the group had gathered to see Mistral lying on the ground with a wildclaw next to him. Rain stopped, relieved, when he gasped. Mistral was now hugging the wildclaw tightly, with the wildclaw hugging back. It was adorable, but as they hardly knew each other, Rain decided to step in. "What do you-" Rain began before tripping over the wildclaws tail, knocking the two, and falling headfirst into the grass. He was okay, but what he saw when he looked up again didn't. The young duo were now kissing as a result of Rain knocking them. They weren't trying to escape or anything. Just lying there with a shocked expression. Then, seeing Rain, they quickly pulled apart. "Wha-what are you doing? Who is this?" The skydancer asked the spiral. "This? Oh, this is Miko! I met him when you were dancing, and he's really cool! We're best friends now! Can he stay with us? Please? Please?" Rain sighed, understanding that the duo didn't really understand what gesture the actions had, and were doing it in a friendly way. "Fine, as long as you don't get into any trouble," Rain agreed, then guided the two to the nest.

@Obsidianmage @aetherstorm @Dragondreamer @Vyxen @bluebirdi3 @MythicalMemeLord @relics @Digimon11

I DONT CARE IF IT WIERD THEY DONT GET WHAT THESE INTERACTIONS MEAN YET THEYRE BABIES OK
DAY 13 CONTINUED

I kinda forgot about pink cuz of the eggs... ^^`

"Hmm.. what about Azuro for the skydancer, and uhh... I don't really know for the mirrors," Rain murmured, hugging his son's. "What about Salt and Pepper? They so similar, they should have matching names," Misha said, joining the hug. "Welcome to Sornieth, little ones," Rain said to the three. They all nodded, and squirmed out of the hug to grab their eggshells to use as helmets. Suddenly Smoke and Bee came crashing through the bamboo, desperate to tell Misha and Rain something. "Uh, well - aww, they're so cute!" Bee began, but was interrupted by Salt. "No, we're not cute! Well, maybe Azuro is, but me and Pepper definitely aren't!" "Hush, don't talk about your brother like that. You're all little warriors, so go back to playing your game." Misha said, then turned to Bee for her to continue. "Oh - well, uh, Mistral's doing something weird with a wildclaw," she said, trying to stifle a laugh. "Oh windsinger," Rain sighed, then bounded off to see to Mistral. When Rain was gone, Smoke turned to the hatchlings and said mischeivously, "do you want to play Mash Banana?"

Rain ran to where the group had gathered to see Mistral lying on the ground with a wildclaw next to him. Rain stopped, relieved, when he gasped. Mistral was now hugging the wildclaw tightly, with the wildclaw hugging back. It was adorable, but as they hardly knew each other, Rain decided to step in. "What do you-" Rain began before tripping over the wildclaws tail, knocking the two, and falling headfirst into the grass. He was okay, but what he saw when he looked up again didn't. The young duo were now kissing as a result of Rain knocking them. They weren't trying to escape or anything. Just lying there with a shocked expression. Then, seeing Rain, they quickly pulled apart. "Wha-what are you doing? Who is this?" The skydancer asked the spiral. "This? Oh, this is Miko! I met him when you were dancing, and he's really cool! We're best friends now! Can he stay with us? Please? Please?" Rain sighed, understanding that the duo didn't really understand what gesture the actions had, and were doing it in a friendly way. "Fine, as long as you don't get into any trouble," Rain agreed, then guided the two to the nest.

@Obsidianmage @aetherstorm @Dragondreamer @Vyxen @bluebirdi3 @MythicalMemeLord @relics @Digimon11

I DONT CARE IF IT WIERD THEY DONT GET WHAT THESE INTERACTIONS MEAN YET THEYRE BABIES OK
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@Avu42
YEEEEEEEEEEES MIKO
@Avu42
YEEEEEEEEEEES MIKO
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Day 14

IM BACK BABY

Azure blinked happily, jumping around in excitement. "I am the mighty banana king, prepare to meet your mashed doom!" He roared playfully, chasing his two brothers, who had teamed up against him. "Never!" They yelled, leaping away from his grasp. Their eggshell helmets had long been forgotten, and were now replaced with better items - bamboo swords. They had played for many hours after their parents had gone to sleep, and were at the climax of their battle. "We are the two sons of windbanana and palmbringer, so you will ripen, while we are perfect bananas!" Salt roared, while Pepper snatched Azuro's bamboo sword. "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Azuro screamed quietly, thrashing around in an attempt to grab his sword. His attempts were not futile, fortunately, as he managed to pull out an even bigger bamboo shoot during his thrashing. The skydancer grabbed it, and in one last ditch effort, used it to knock Salt and Pepper to the ground. "I told you I was the king," he declared proudly. He was the proud ruler of the Banana Kingdom, the heir to the throne.

I hope this qualifies for your desires and an apology :D

Day 14

IM BACK BABY

Azure blinked happily, jumping around in excitement. "I am the mighty banana king, prepare to meet your mashed doom!" He roared playfully, chasing his two brothers, who had teamed up against him. "Never!" They yelled, leaping away from his grasp. Their eggshell helmets had long been forgotten, and were now replaced with better items - bamboo swords. They had played for many hours after their parents had gone to sleep, and were at the climax of their battle. "We are the two sons of windbanana and palmbringer, so you will ripen, while we are perfect bananas!" Salt roared, while Pepper snatched Azuro's bamboo sword. "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Azuro screamed quietly, thrashing around in an attempt to grab his sword. His attempts were not futile, fortunately, as he managed to pull out an even bigger bamboo shoot during his thrashing. The skydancer grabbed it, and in one last ditch effort, used it to knock Salt and Pepper to the ground. "I told you I was the king," he declared proudly. He was the proud ruler of the Banana Kingdom, the heir to the throne.

I hope this qualifies for your desires and an apology :D

@Avu42
It's beautiful! Praise thr Banana King and stuff \-_-/
@Avu42
It's beautiful! Praise thr Banana King and stuff \-_-/
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Could you please add me to the pinglist? I'm liking this pinkerlocke a lot :)
Could you please add me to the pinglist? I'm liking this pinkerlocke a lot :)
H9klr6C.png xxxxx
iAiI6jU.png

FR +21
End/Endself
He/Him
Xe/Xem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QFMsHc3.png xxxxx Uf8EgNV.png
NEWS: I HAVE RETURNED.

Hello everyone! Nice to see you all again! I'm back, and, well, I'm sorry for disappearing for... ages. Ill try and post a lot more, and I hope this goes ok. I hope you're all fine, having a great day, and are looking forward to this coming back ^^

Pinglist:
@Obsidianmage @aetherstorm @Dragondreamer @Vyxen @bluebirdi3 @MythicalMemeLord @relics @Digimon11 @Shadow104

I hope you're all ok with me pinging you ^^`
NEWS: I HAVE RETURNED.

Hello everyone! Nice to see you all again! I'm back, and, well, I'm sorry for disappearing for... ages. Ill try and post a lot more, and I hope this goes ok. I hope you're all fine, having a great day, and are looking forward to this coming back ^^

Pinglist:
@Obsidianmage @aetherstorm @Dragondreamer @Vyxen @bluebirdi3 @MythicalMemeLord @relics @Digimon11 @Shadow104

I hope you're all ok with me pinging you ^^`
Welcome back! ^^
Welcome back! ^^
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Well here we go

Item: Intact Clay Pot

It was dusk, and Spray was watching Azuro, Salt, and Pepper play happily in the shoots of bamboo. She sighed. No matter what happened they would always be Mishas children, not hers. These past months had been even worse than before she had came to the group. Nobody wanted her. Nobody cared. She tucked her head into her arms. "If only he were mine," she whispered to the breeze, "then everything would have been perfect." The wind gave no reply, but carried her words away on the breeze. Slowly, but surely, sleep came upon her, and Spray finally gave in to sleep.

Meanwhile, Miko and Mistral were stargazing, for what seemed the millionth time. "I'm telling you, there's nothing more to see!" Miko told Mistral, but his friend gave no reply. "Come on," he muttered, " let's just go to sleep. Finally Mistral spoke, " but there's got to be something out there, don't you think? Since that-" he paused and looked up at the sky, "explosion of power happened, it must have affected some dragons at least." Miko sighed, exasperated. "Oh come on! If something had happened we'd have seen it already! I'm going to bed," he added, getting up and walking away. "If only he knew," Mistral whispered, "If only he knew."

OH BOY IVE MISSED THIS

Pinglist:

Hope you enjoy! ^^
Well here we go

Item: Intact Clay Pot

It was dusk, and Spray was watching Azuro, Salt, and Pepper play happily in the shoots of bamboo. She sighed. No matter what happened they would always be Mishas children, not hers. These past months had been even worse than before she had came to the group. Nobody wanted her. Nobody cared. She tucked her head into her arms. "If only he were mine," she whispered to the breeze, "then everything would have been perfect." The wind gave no reply, but carried her words away on the breeze. Slowly, but surely, sleep came upon her, and Spray finally gave in to sleep.

Meanwhile, Miko and Mistral were stargazing, for what seemed the millionth time. "I'm telling you, there's nothing more to see!" Miko told Mistral, but his friend gave no reply. "Come on," he muttered, " let's just go to sleep. Finally Mistral spoke, " but there's got to be something out there, don't you think? Since that-" he paused and looked up at the sky, "explosion of power happened, it must have affected some dragons at least." Miko sighed, exasperated. "Oh come on! If something had happened we'd have seen it already! I'm going to bed," he added, getting up and walking away. "If only he knew," Mistral whispered, "If only he knew."

OH BOY IVE MISSED THIS

Pinglist:

Hope you enjoy! ^^
@Dragondreamer thanks! I'm planning a lot for this ^^
@Dragondreamer thanks! I'm planning a lot for this ^^
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21