Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] Spiyerals (Update 3/1)
1 2 3
@SarcasticSpook

If you're gonna sell them as adopts, please ping me! They're great!
@SarcasticSpook

If you're gonna sell them as adopts, please ping me! They're great!
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@smeen
Of course and thank you! ;v;
@smeen
Of course and thank you! ;v;
@sarcasticspook
:O Ye!
@sarcasticspook
:O Ye!
7qCl3Ny.png
[center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/6143022_U22K3b7O4ImdkqK.gif[/img][/center]
6143022_U22K3b7O4ImdkqK.gif
@SarcasticSpook oh gosh, these are great. I'd definitely be interested.
@SarcasticSpook oh gosh, these are great. I'd definitely be interested.
Zf61Anz.png
@YouOldSerpent
Thank you! ;v; Would you like to be added to the pinglist too then?
@YouOldSerpent
Thank you! ;v; Would you like to be added to the pinglist too then?
@SarcasticSpook

Yes please!
@SarcasticSpook

Yes please!
Zf61Anz.png
[center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/6143022_U22K3b7O4ImdkqK.gif[/img][/center]
6143022_U22K3b7O4ImdkqK.gif
@SarcasticSpook These are really cool! Would you add me to the pinglist? (Do you think you would ever sell these for FR currency?)
@SarcasticSpook These are really cool! Would you add me to the pinglist? (Do you think you would ever sell these for FR currency?)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
Thank you and of course! I also will be selling them for FR currency though they'd be a bit more expensive since USD is a higher need. Still it won't be much, probably an extra 200-300g or the treasure equivalent. But their prices will probably also be discounted over time if they don't sell
@DragonWarrior333
Thank you and of course! I also will be selling them for FR currency though they'd be a bit more expensive since USD is a higher need. Still it won't be much, probably an extra 200-300g or the treasure equivalent. But their prices will probably also be discounted over time if they don't sell
1 2 3