Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Silver's Art Contest [OVER]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@SilverDeath here is my entry! Idk yet wheither I'll do a second entry. Also note i didn't have her skin/fur color so i improvised with some golds, i hope it's acceptable! I did cinnamon snap~ [img]https://preview.ibb.co/dAR1Ln/0212181224a_1.jpg[/img]
@SilverDeath here is my entry! Idk yet wheither I'll do a second entry. Also note i didn't have her skin/fur color so i improvised with some golds, i hope it's acceptable! I did cinnamon snap~
0212181224a_1.jpg
@LeafeonWarrior Got you down, good luck! The background is very beautifully done o:
@LeafeonWarrior Got you down, good luck! The background is very beautifully done o:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath So I was wondering, assuming that I've already entered two pieces but create another piece that I like more, can I swap out one of my entries for another?

I'm a v e r y indecisive bean.
@SilverDeath So I was wondering, assuming that I've already entered two pieces but create another piece that I like more, can I swap out one of my entries for another?

I'm a v e r y indecisive bean.
@Gwynivere Hmmm... I'll say that you can change it as many times as you like before posting. But once you've posted then it's final ^^
@Gwynivere Hmmm... I'll say that you can change it as many times as you like before posting. But once you've posted then it's final ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
Giving this a little nudge before I go to bed. I may or may not have time to check in tomorrow before I leave for the con ;u;
Giving this a little nudge before I go to bed. I may or may not have time to check in tomorrow before I leave for the con ;u;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

14kh4q1.png

When you get your gf angry again, so you start spreading stuff about her mortal enemy in a (failed) effort to cheer her up...
@SilverDeath

14kh4q1.png

When you get your gf angry again, so you start spreading stuff about her mortal enemy in a (failed) effort to cheer her up...
@Dragonartist24 Got you down~ Good luck!
@Dragonartist24 Got you down~ Good luck!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

Hi there! I'd love to enter. Do I need to request to be added to the entry list, or wait until my piece is finished?
@SilverDeath

Hi there! I'd love to enter. Do I need to request to be added to the entry list, or wait until my piece is finished?
BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
@TinyPaperCrane omg cute username Just by saying you want to enter gets you entered, so welcome aboard!
@TinyPaperCrane omg cute username Just by saying you want to enter gets you entered, so welcome aboard!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath Well hello there ^^ Not sure how exactly how sign up works, but if its not too late to enter, I'd like to participate!
@SilverDeath Well hello there ^^ Not sure how exactly how sign up works, but if its not too late to enter, I'd like to participate!
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14