Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Silver's Art Contest [OVER]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Interested in participating! Pinging myself so I remember @SilverDragon568
Interested in participating! Pinging myself so I remember @SilverDragon568
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
@FilthyCasual @SilverDragon568 Welcome!

this is getting much more traffic than i anticipated
@FilthyCasual @SilverDragon568 Welcome!

this is getting much more traffic than i anticipated
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@dragonhorselover
Pinging myself! Those horse OC's...:D
@dragonhorselover
Pinging myself! Those horse OC's...:D
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@dragonhorselover Welcome aboard! :D
@dragonhorselover Welcome aboard! :D
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath HMM I usually work with v lorg canvases so Please do let me know if size is an issue aaaa [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/286807126712516609/411785068609142784/Undertaker.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/286807126712516609/411785149240573952/Skylar.png[/img]
@SilverDeath
HMM I usually work with v lorg canvases so
Please do let me know if size is an issue aaaa

Undertaker.png
Skylar.png
@Fizzywits im sobbing tears at this beauteous work

Updated the front page with your entries ^^ Thank you and good luck!
@Fizzywits im sobbing tears at this beauteous work

Updated the front page with your entries ^^ Thank you and good luck!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

I'll be entering, these are some cute characters - I have some ideas :3
A couple questions - Is frostbite an Ice type? Does he have any signature pokemon moves? Do the pony characters know eachother/are they friends?
@SilverDeath

I'll be entering, these are some cute characters - I have some ideas :3
A couple questions - Is frostbite an Ice type? Does he have any signature pokemon moves? Do the pony characters know eachother/are they friends?
Zsyky1C.png
@SilverDeath
I know that Skylar doesn't have emo bangs, but should I still give them slightly/noticeably long head-fur?
@SilverDeath
I know that Skylar doesn't have emo bangs, but should I still give them slightly/noticeably long head-fur?
@ecbreezy Yes! Frostbite is a Dark/Ice type~ No signature moves (level 20 is a little low for something like that too~) And all three ponies know each other! Sometimes they hang out in Cinna's cafe or Night's favorite part of the beach or Magnolia's home garden :3 And welcome aboard!

@Dragonartist24 That's perfectly fine! It's more of a sidenote that they don't have 100% bangs but they do have head floof~
@ecbreezy Yes! Frostbite is a Dark/Ice type~ No signature moves (level 20 is a little low for something like that too~) And all three ponies know each other! Sometimes they hang out in Cinna's cafe or Night's favorite part of the beach or Magnolia's home garden :3 And welcome aboard!

@Dragonartist24 That's perfectly fine! It's more of a sidenote that they don't have 100% bangs but they do have head floof~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
Hey there artists! Unable to come up with anything for my current characters? A newcomer approaches, and a gijinka design of her is also acceptable:

Nim
- Reference | Additional Info & Art -
Original species OC

As an additional note, I will most likely only be logging on to feed/incubate my nests from February 15th to February 18th - cosplay/anime convention calls! Please expect a delay in response if you submit your entry or ask a question for these four days ^^

@Fizzywits @Emordnilap @Dreamcoyote @RainingAcid @Jufnaty @thegracefuldeer @Cloudburst2586 @CrAZDragon @DragonDraws @CyclopSeeker @LeafeonWarrior @Dragonartist24 @Iceixient @Helbram @Number @Doog87 @Scaledowl @FilthyCasual @SilverDragon568 @dragonhorselover @ecbreezy
All contestants were pinged, regardless of how many entries they have submitted
Hey there artists! Unable to come up with anything for my current characters? A newcomer approaches, and a gijinka design of her is also acceptable:

Nim
- Reference | Additional Info & Art -
Original species OC

As an additional note, I will most likely only be logging on to feed/incubate my nests from February 15th to February 18th - cosplay/anime convention calls! Please expect a delay in response if you submit your entry or ask a question for these four days ^^

@Fizzywits @Emordnilap @Dreamcoyote @RainingAcid @Jufnaty @thegracefuldeer @Cloudburst2586 @CrAZDragon @DragonDraws @CyclopSeeker @LeafeonWarrior @Dragonartist24 @Iceixient @Helbram @Number @Doog87 @Scaledowl @FilthyCasual @SilverDragon568 @dragonhorselover @ecbreezy
All contestants were pinged, regardless of how many entries they have submitted
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14