Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore Clan Directory- Show off your lore!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13

Happy NYE!

@Helbram
Yes I'd definitely specify that voting for your own clan would be unfair :p And yes! The pinglist is for just that. You can be pinged for any new additions, or specific flights etc.

Happy NYE!

@Helbram
Yes I'd definitely specify that voting for your own clan would be unfair :p And yes! The pinglist is for just that. You can be pinged for any new additions, or specific flights etc.
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
@msmm

In that case could you please add me to the pinglist for any new additions? c:
@msmm

In that case could you please add me to the pinglist for any new additions? c:

@Helbram
you've been added!

Update
- The weekly spotlight has been given it's own section. A poll will be introduced in the next week so you can vote for which clan you'd like to see featured next!

Weekly Spotlights will be voted on between Monday to Wednesday. Winners will be notified wednesday night/thursday morning so they may submit a featured chapter or dragon if they so choose. Spotlights will now be announced Fridays of every week.

@Helbram
you've been added!

Update
- The weekly spotlight has been given it's own section. A poll will be introduced in the next week so you can vote for which clan you'd like to see featured next!

Weekly Spotlights will be voted on between Monday to Wednesday. Winners will be notified wednesday night/thursday morning so they may submit a featured chapter or dragon if they so choose. Spotlights will now be announced Fridays of every week.

36vcrVo.png

Voting for the Janunary 7th to January 13th Spotlight is up!

To vote, simply visit the poll here and cast one vote for the Clan you think deserves to be featured. Each option is a link which leads to the clan profile so you may browse your options more easily.

Voting is open to everyone!

I ask that you please refrain from voting for your own clan to keep things fair.
Voting will be open from now until Wednesday at approximately 23:00 FR time

Voting for the Janunary 7th to January 13th Spotlight is up!

To vote, simply visit the poll here and cast one vote for the Clan you think deserves to be featured. Each option is a link which leads to the clan profile so you may browse your options more easily.

Voting is open to everyone!

I ask that you please refrain from voting for your own clan to keep things fair.
Voting will be open from now until Wednesday at approximately 23:00 FR time
36vcrVo.png
@msmm [b]Clan Name:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=86020]Cloudstrider Carnival[/url] [b]Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Flight-related?:[/b] Yes [b]Completed?:[/b] No [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] None [b]Blurb:[/b] A choose-your-own-adventure tour through a Wind flight themed carnival! Starts at the Clan Information box on my profile page. [code] [b]Clan Name:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=86020]Cloudstrider Carnival[/url] [b]Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Flight-related?:[/b] Yes [b]Completed?:[/b] No [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] None [b]Blurb:[/b] A choose-your-own-adventure tour through a Wind flight themed carnival! Starts at the Clan Information box on my profile page. [/code]
@msmm

Clan Name: Cloudstrider Carnival
Flight: Wind
Flight-related?: Yes
Completed?: No
Trigger Warnings: None
Blurb: A choose-your-own-adventure tour through a Wind flight themed carnival! Starts at the Clan Information box on my profile page.

Code:
[b]Clan Name:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=86020]Cloudstrider Carnival[/url] [b]Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Flight-related?:[/b] Yes [b]Completed?:[/b] No [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] None [b]Blurb:[/b] A choose-your-own-adventure tour through a Wind flight themed carnival! Starts at the Clan Information box on my profile page.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png

Cloudstrider Carnival has been added to the Incomplete, Wind section.

@Amariel
Thank you! Choose-your-own-adventure lore is an amazing idea!

Cloudstrider Carnival has been added to the Incomplete, Wind section.

@Amariel
Thank you! Choose-your-own-adventure lore is an amazing idea!
36vcrVo.png
@msmm

Clan Name: The Silent Crow Outpost/Inn
Lore Page: Silent Crow Outpost (LORE PAGE)
Flight: Shadow
Flight-related?: I'm not entirely sure what this question means. It follows canon pretty closely and is set in Flight territory.
Trigger Warnings: Mild dark themes, mild romance, mentions of mild violence (no graphic content, pretty PG)
Blurb: The Silent Crow Outpost and Inn stands just past the Wispwillow Grove, just slightly farther into the depths of the Tangled Wood than makes sense. A company of traveling performers has claimed a good third of a floor as their own and resides there indefinitely. While the huge, old building (in need of repairs and some upkeep) does function as a stable, reasonably hospitable inn, it's also a deviously airtight front for one of the biggest illegal trading hubs in the northern territories. A pair of mob bosses own the building and the rest of the unusual tenants include a retired general-turned-mercenary, an alchemist with a price on his head and a merchant so sly and charismatic that it's said she can talk a Pearlcatcher into giving her its Pearl.
@msmm

Clan Name: The Silent Crow Outpost/Inn
Lore Page: Silent Crow Outpost (LORE PAGE)
Flight: Shadow
Flight-related?: I'm not entirely sure what this question means. It follows canon pretty closely and is set in Flight territory.
Trigger Warnings: Mild dark themes, mild romance, mentions of mild violence (no graphic content, pretty PG)
Blurb: The Silent Crow Outpost and Inn stands just past the Wispwillow Grove, just slightly farther into the depths of the Tangled Wood than makes sense. A company of traveling performers has claimed a good third of a floor as their own and resides there indefinitely. While the huge, old building (in need of repairs and some upkeep) does function as a stable, reasonably hospitable inn, it's also a deviously airtight front for one of the biggest illegal trading hubs in the northern territories. A pair of mob bosses own the building and the rest of the unusual tenants include a retired general-turned-mercenary, an alchemist with a price on his head and a merchant so sly and charismatic that it's said she can talk a Pearlcatcher into giving her its Pearl.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.

The Silent Crow Outpost/Inn has been added to the Incomplete, Shadow section.

@Serafin
Thank you! You were exactly right about what flight-related means. Essentially all this asks is if your clan involves the lore of it's flight. ^-^

New Additions Pinglist:
@Helbram

So far we've received a few votes for the Weekly Spotlight -
remember to vote here before tomorrow night!

The Silent Crow Outpost/Inn has been added to the Incomplete, Shadow section.

@Serafin
Thank you! You were exactly right about what flight-related means. Essentially all this asks is if your clan involves the lore of it's flight. ^-^

New Additions Pinglist:
@Helbram

So far we've received a few votes for the Weekly Spotlight -
remember to vote here before tomorrow night!
36vcrVo.png
@msmm

I suppose it's too late to submit an entry?
@msmm

I suppose it's too late to submit an entry?
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests

@Windstrike2O5

Submissions are always open! However, any submissions submitted now won't be eligible for the next week's spotlight.

@Windstrike2O5

Submissions are always open! However, any submissions submitted now won't be eligible for the next week's spotlight.
36vcrVo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13