Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Poisonedpaper's Art Assets
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86 87
@Poisonedpaper Thank you and you're welcome!! :D
@Poisonedpaper Thank you and you're welcome!! :D
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
These look awesome!
These look awesome!
PQznZys.png
@Siouxsie

Thanks for letting me know, it's been fixed now! Here's the gold album:

https://postimg.org/gallery/2268swoau/932b02e7/
@Siouxsie

Thanks for letting me know, it's been fixed now! Here's the gold album:

https://postimg.org/gallery/2268swoau/932b02e7/
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper
Could I be added to the pinglist? c:
@Poisonedpaper
Could I be added to the pinglist? c:
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
@witchsona casually pinging myself so i dont lose this.......,,,
@witchsona casually pinging myself so i dont lose this.......,,,
@poisonedpaper yo, can i be added to any pinglist you have for new bio things? thank you these are so cool

would you ever consider doing something that's gold/red or more black/purple or black/red? i LOVE the blood moon statue ones so much ahh
@poisonedpaper yo, can i be added to any pinglist you have for new bio things? thank you these are so cool

would you ever consider doing something that's gold/red or more black/purple or black/red? i LOVE the blood moon statue ones so much ahh
iceshade.png
@Poisonedpaper
can you please add me to th epinglist? I used some things here
@Poisonedpaper
can you please add me to th epinglist? I used some things here
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
@Poisonedpaper

Ugh, thank you for making me re-do my bio again for the 4th time you amazing creature, you've given me everything I've wanted for bios. (I'll show you what I have once I get a better foothold on it!) I'd also love to be on the pinglist as well please!

Edit: OH- I also think the Seraph Rose and Blood set are missing the right wing in the albums? And the "Stabby" divider may be missing from the Rose set. Just to let you know is all!
@Poisonedpaper

Ugh, thank you for making me re-do my bio again for the 4th time you amazing creature, you've given me everything I've wanted for bios. (I'll show you what I have once I get a better foothold on it!) I'd also love to be on the pinglist as well please!

Edit: OH- I also think the Seraph Rose and Blood set are missing the right wing in the albums? And the "Stabby" divider may be missing from the Rose set. Just to let you know is all!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Poisonedpaper These are awesomeeee. Can I get a ping for updates, please?
@Poisonedpaper These are awesomeeee. Can I get a ping for updates, please?
a+brindle cat.png
@poisonedpaper

These are incredible, and I'd love to be on the list for new creations. Thank you! :)
@poisonedpaper

These are incredible, and I'd love to be on the list for new creations. Thank you! :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86 87