Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Ecology of the Coliseum
1 2
I would like to be added to the pinglist!

I do have a headcanon for the Golem's Workshop, albeit for more the environment than any one creature in it. A combination of electromagnetic fields, freefloating magic and access to industrial material keep the ecosystem chugging rather than things like the water cycle. It's all rather dependent on dragons leaving stuff around.
I would like to be added to the pinglist!

I do have a headcanon for the Golem's Workshop, albeit for more the environment than any one creature in it. A combination of electromagnetic fields, freefloating magic and access to industrial material keep the ecosystem chugging rather than things like the water cycle. It's all rather dependent on dragons leaving stuff around.
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
I'm interested to be on the pinglist!
I'm interested to be on the pinglist!
cvLaV29.png
Call me Paw!
She/Her/They/Them
Bisexual Pride
Cat Addict
1qSQ4Z1.gif uiQ1VyG.png
Woah, this looks awesome! Could I be added to the pinglist?
Woah, this looks awesome! Could I be added to the pinglist?
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Would love to be added to the pinglist for this project!
Would love to be added to the pinglist for this project!
theultimatecatsig.gif
Please add me to the pinglist as well!
Please add me to the pinglist as well!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
This is awesome!!! Please add me to the pinglist :D
This is awesome!!! Please add me to the pinglist :D
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
I'd love to be on the pinglist. I always mind it a bit peculiar how some familiars are named for a type of creature and others are intended as a subtype of them, particularly when the description for one reads like field notes and another reads like a punch line.

Also, I personally love seeing how the different items dropped by coli enemies give more lore about them.
I'd love to be on the pinglist. I always mind it a bit peculiar how some familiars are named for a type of creature and others are intended as a subtype of them, particularly when the description for one reads like field notes and another reads like a punch line.

Also, I personally love seeing how the different items dropped by coli enemies give more lore about them.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
I've always wondered whether rambra and zeeba were supposed to be the same thing. like, look at all of these. [item=Rambra] [item=Satin Rambra] [item=Unburdened Billy] [item=Roundhorn Rager] [item=Zeeba] And the fact that [gamedb item=28127] drops from [gamedb monster=408], I love how that shows their place on the food chain.
I've always wondered whether rambra and zeeba were supposed to be the same thing.
like, look at all of these.
Rambra Satin Rambra Unburdened Billy
Roundhorn Rager Zeeba

And the fact that Mangled Zeeba Carcass drops from Flesh Forager, I love how that shows their place on the food chain.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
1 2