Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutants (Come Chat!)
1 2 3 4
[center] [b]File #106594[/b] [i]Status: Rough Draft[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=106594][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1066/106594.png[/img][/url] [b]Codename:[/b] [b]Abilities:[/b] Swift Growth - Albrikt has the ability to know where and to grow cultures of various bacteria and very small plants (fungi, algae). [b]Family Background:[/b] Mother: Lightning Mirror / Father/GF: Fire Mirrors, GM: Fire Guardian All children in fire. [b]Important Historical Information:[/b] Albrikt's Life Paths travels from Fire to the lands between Water and Wind, through Plague, the borders of Earth and Shadow, and into the Nature territories. The packs he travels with are unlike many of the other mirrors in that they have little association with the Oasis clan, but he was the one to bring together some of the more unlikely friendships among the Oasis mirrors, and has long known the Fire Elders. Albrikt is not an easily recognized member of the Oasis, but a well-protected one through the friendships he's built. [b]Success Rating:[/b] [i]And they say I have no interest in my sister's world.[/i] - Plaguebringer [b]Secured Information:[/b]
File #106594
106594.png
Codename:
Abilities: Swift Growth - Albrikt has the ability to know where and to grow cultures of various bacteria and very small plants (fungi, algae).

Family Background: Mother: Lightning Mirror / Father/GF: Fire Mirrors, GM: Fire Guardian
All children in fire.

Important Historical Information:
Albrikt's Life Paths travels from Fire to the lands between Water and Wind, through Plague, the borders of Earth and Shadow, and into the Nature territories. The packs he travels with are unlike many of the other mirrors in that they have little association with the Oasis clan, but he was the one to bring together some of the more unlikely friendships among the Oasis mirrors, and has long known the Fire Elders. Albrikt is not an easily recognized member of the Oasis, but a well-protected one through the friendships he's built.

Success Rating: And they say I have no interest in my sister's world. - Plaguebringer

Secured Information:
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
[center] [b]File #104888[/b] [i]Status: Rough Draft[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=104888][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1049/104888.png[/img][/url] [b]Codename:[/b] [b]Abilities:[/b] Mmm...something that combines the lore of her lored family. There is a lot of fun to be had here. [b]Family Background:[/b] [b]Important Historical Information:[/b] Magic or Science? Natural or Unnatural? Plaguebringer's Mutation or Arcanist's Blessing? These questions swirl around this dragon. Mononoke seems to have inherited her mother's knack of elusiveness in definition, and the questions concerning her are really quite remarkable given that most dragons of The Oasis long ago became used to the unusual. No one is quite sure what to make of this dragon. [b]Success Rating:[/b] [i]And give away the secret?[/i] - Plaguebringer [b]Secured Information:[/b]
File #104888
104888.png
Codename:
Abilities:
Mmm...something that combines the lore of her lored family. There is a lot of fun to be had here.

Family Background:

Important Historical Information:

Magic or Science?

Natural or Unnatural?

Plaguebringer's Mutation or Arcanist's Blessing?

These questions swirl around this dragon. Mononoke seems to have inherited her mother's knack of elusiveness in definition, and the questions concerning her are really quite remarkable given that most dragons of The Oasis long ago became used to the unusual. No one is quite sure what to make of this dragon.

Success Rating: And give away the secret? - Plaguebringer

Secured Information:
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
[quote name="Joying"]Note to Self: You gave up organizing by age about now.[/quote] [center] [b]File #104888[/b] [i]Status: Rough Draft[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=134579][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1346/134579.png[/img][/url] [b]Codename:[/b] [b]Abilities:[/b] Camouflage. It's by no means the most creative of Plaguebringer's mutations, but Facade has the ability to perfectly blend into his surroundings. [b]Family Background:[/b] Both parents are plague guardians, all children hatched in plague. [b]Important Historical Information:[/b] Facade has not always lived at the Oasis, but he has been a great friend of Wildberry for many decades. He has been around for many of the land's (and her) trials, and so when his old clan began to disappear as older members left and younger ones became more assimilated into other cultures, he was welcomed with more warmth than most dragons ever receive. [b]Success Rating:[/b] [i]Even simple things can be quite effective.[/i] - Plaguebringer [b]Secured Information:[/b]
Joying wrote:
Note to Self: You gave up organizing by age about now.
File #104888
134579.png
Codename:
Abilities: Camouflage. It's by no means the most creative of Plaguebringer's mutations, but Facade has the ability to perfectly blend into his surroundings.

Family Background: Both parents are plague guardians, all children hatched in plague.

Important Historical Information: Facade has not always lived at the Oasis, but he has been a great friend of Wildberry for many decades. He has been around for many of the land's (and her) trials, and so when his old clan began to disappear as older members left and younger ones became more assimilated into other cultures, he was welcomed with more warmth than most dragons ever receive.

Success Rating: Even simple things can be quite effective. - Plaguebringer

Secured Information:
@Joying
File #105580's codename could just be Icarus?
@Joying
File #105580's codename could just be Icarus?
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflare - Thanks for the thought! It's funny, you're the second person in the past 24 hours to point out the Icarus vibes to Ivory. It hadn't ever even crossed my mind, though now that it's been said I have no idea why it didn't! I will definitely remember it now, and possibly use it. I am still trying to decide what place code names would actually have in this.
@septarianflare - Thanks for the thought! It's funny, you're the second person in the past 24 hours to point out the Icarus vibes to Ivory. It hadn't ever even crossed my mind, though now that it's been said I have no idea why it didn't! I will definitely remember it now, and possibly use it. I am still trying to decide what place code names would actually have in this.
@Joying
Maybe codenames are what everyone outside of the Oasis calls these dragons. Maybe their true names are something only shared occasionally, only used throughout the Oasis, a small ceremony held for everyone introducing each true name. Just an idea you might appreciate.
@Joying
Maybe codenames are what everyone outside of the Oasis calls these dragons. Maybe their true names are something only shared occasionally, only used throughout the Oasis, a small ceremony held for everyone introducing each true name. Just an idea you might appreciate.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
1 2 3 4