Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Write Away
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
@catmeow1 Gah! Don't put words in my mouth. I don't know how to make a successful thread, and I doubt I have the ambition to keep it running. I'd love for this thread to come back to life, but it was kind of trailing off for a while, so I doubt it.

I don't even know how you'd get a crowd going. Interest check? Just start the thread and see who shows up? Offering a prize would probably work, like the 'so you think you can write' or whatever it was, but then I'd definitely have to run it, and the major feature of this thread was that it was a more relaxed, no-pressure thing.
@catmeow1 Gah! Don't put words in my mouth. I don't know how to make a successful thread, and I doubt I have the ambition to keep it running. I'd love for this thread to come back to life, but it was kind of trailing off for a while, so I doubt it.

I don't even know how you'd get a crowd going. Interest check? Just start the thread and see who shows up? Offering a prize would probably work, like the 'so you think you can write' or whatever it was, but then I'd definitely have to run it, and the major feature of this thread was that it was a more relaxed, no-pressure thing.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
@MistLeaf Interest check, I think. Maybe I'll do this myself sometime.
@MistLeaf Interest check, I think. Maybe I'll do this myself sometime.
@MistLeaf

I'm always late to good things, but if you happen to revive this thread or make a new one I'd like a ping please.
@MistLeaf

I'm always late to good things, but if you happen to revive this thread or make a new one I'd like a ping please.
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92