Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64
I've added myself to the ping list and will definitely be trying to incorporate a few of these into my clan! Thanks for all your hard work! ^^
I've added myself to the ping list and will definitely be trying to incorporate a few of these into my clan! Thanks for all your hard work! ^^
earthshieldr.png
@Navaria The pinglist is self editing and the link is on the front page! Do let me know if you're having trouble accessing it!

@Talismarr Thank you! <3
@Navaria The pinglist is self editing and the link is on the front page! Do let me know if you're having trouble accessing it!

@Talismarr Thank you! <3
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
One of the templates I might try is Broken Record, would you want the images to be changed out? It looks like the main one there is the logo for your clan lore (which looks quite interesting by the way!)
@Rexcaliburr
One of the templates I might try is Broken Record, would you want the images to be changed out? It looks like the main one there is the logo for your clan lore (which looks quite interesting by the way!)
earthshieldr.png
@Talismarr Yes please do change it, the icon is indeed of my own clan!
@Talismarr Yes please do change it, the icon is indeed of my own clan!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr can i be on a pinglist please?
EDIT: found it and added myself! i love your coding works aaaah
@Rexcaliburr can i be on a pinglist please?
EDIT: found it and added myself! i love your coding works aaaah
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
@KaioticWolf Glad you enjoy my work!
@KaioticWolf Glad you enjoy my work!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Hiya! So you know the header for shackled gold? If you ever have time, would you be willing to make one with the name Arell? (if its a font-maker, could you link me?) sorry for the inconvenience!
@Rexcaliburr
Hiya! So you know the header for shackled gold? If you ever have time, would you be willing to make one with the name Arell? (if its a font-maker, could you link me?) sorry for the inconvenience!
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot Here you go! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7abf/f/2018/175/9/3/shackled_gold_header_arell_by_rexcaliburr-dcfc2ry.png[/img]
@AquaParrot Here you go!

shackled_gold_header_arell_by_rexcaliburr-dcfc2ry.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
tysm!
@Rexcaliburr
tysm!
7qCl3Ny.png
[size=5][b]Datamined[/b] | [url=https://pastebin.com/WtKvYDd6]Code[/url][/size] [i]Note: This preview and code includes my personal lore. Please do change it up! This is also heavily text-based, but you can certainly fit in images[/i] [size=1]@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @CarnEvil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @Wyvernya, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase, @morikar, @Steeil, @Sumael, @OdiAibyouka, @zaphyrae, @ghastimafrix, @Ottsel, @LupusUncia, @Madolche, @NerdySnivy, @DemonsOfTheNight, @Huntess, @PenWingStar, @Warriorgirl1234, @ItachiUmbreon, @Illyrael, @uselessthimbs, @MusicMiner, @Burmecia, @TheMaskedDragon, @mothrune, @Espoir, @Talismarr, @WonderTweek, @GreenGalaxy, @DragonJade, @KaioticWolf, @girlgirlDragon ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/412f87a4867638bf5837dc9f9a0cb433.png[/img]
Datamined | Code
Note: This preview and code includes my personal lore. Please do change it up! This is also heavily text-based, but you can certainly fit in images
@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Purrowler, @Pyrouge, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @ookamisoulreaper, @Kattata, @ElectriWinter, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @CarnEvil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @Wyvernya, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase, @morikar, @Steeil, @Sumael, @OdiAibyouka, @zaphyrae, @ghastimafrix, @Ottsel, @LupusUncia, @Madolche, @NerdySnivy, @DemonsOfTheNight, @Huntess, @PenWingStar, @Warriorgirl1234, @ItachiUmbreon, @Illyrael, @uselessthimbs, @MusicMiner, @Burmecia, @TheMaskedDragon, @mothrune, @Espoir, @Talismarr, @WonderTweek, @GreenGalaxy, @DragonJade, @KaioticWolf, @girlgirlDragon

412f87a4867638bf5837dc9f9a0cb433.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64