Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 63 64
@ottsel Glad you like my work!
@ottsel Glad you like my work!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Um, hello! I came to ask for, erm, help? Maybe? Long story short, I'm planning on using your 'This Would Look Better If I Could Justify' bio code, and I'm needing to edit the flight symbol on top to fit the proper element of the dragon I'm testing it on... [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MXmMK3p.png[/img][/center] The only thing is, I can't for the life of me find the resource you got it from. I've tried to go through the public resources you linked in the beginning of your thread, but I still can't find them... :') I most likely am just being dumb and looking over it as it's staring me in the face... But I just can't seem to find them... I was wondering if you happened to remember the exact resource you got it from? If not, it's fine, and I'll try and find it. Don't feel like you need to waste your time for me! Thank you for putting up with me and my questions! ^^'
@Rexcaliburr

Um, hello!

I came to ask for, erm, help? Maybe?
Long story short, I'm planning on using your 'This Would Look Better If I Could Justify' bio code, and I'm needing to edit the flight symbol on top to fit the proper element of the dragon I'm testing it on...
MXmMK3p.png

The only thing is, I can't for the life of me find the resource you got it from. I've tried to go through the public resources you linked in the beginning of your thread, but I still can't find them... :') I most likely am just being dumb and looking over it as it's staring me in the face... But I just can't seem to find them...

I was wondering if you happened to remember the exact resource you got it from? If not, it's fine, and I'll try and find it. Don't feel like you need to waste your time for me! Thank you for putting up with me and my questions! ^^'
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@NerdySnivy Hi! I got that from Shadow's bio resources, but you can find the exact same stuff and all other flight symbols here, at Drytil's Art Resource!
@NerdySnivy Hi! I got that from Shadow's bio resources, but you can find the exact same stuff and all other flight symbols here, at Drytil's Art Resource!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Thank you so much! :'O
I really do appreciate it!!
Yup... right under my nose.... *sigh* sorry...
@Rexcaliburr

Thank you so much! :'O
I really do appreciate it!!
Yup... right under my nose.... *sigh* sorry...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@NerdySnivy Don't worry about it ^^
@NerdySnivy Don't worry about it ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Just posting here so I can find it again~
Just posting here so I can find it again~
s7cpOmi.png
i don't know when i'll actually get around to filling out bios for my dragons, but these are awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
i don't know when i'll actually get around to filling out bios for my dragons, but these are awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
eghygkL.pngko5Egz8.png
Hello everybody!

Recently I just found out the bio template called "One For The History Books" has images that can't be seen due to the image provider being Photobucket.

I was lucky enough to fix it and put new images in. If you want the code with the new updated images, visit this Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19i5YzzVUzQ-bq-IdvfFBGBNUu4fWc3kaZoPv8aRjJ1w/edit?usp=sharing

Hello everybody!

Recently I just found out the bio template called "One For The History Books" has images that can't be seen due to the image provider being Photobucket.

I was lucky enough to fix it and put new images in. If you want the code with the new updated images, visit this Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19i5YzzVUzQ-bq-IdvfFBGBNUu4fWc3kaZoPv8aRjJ1w/edit?usp=sharing

ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
@Capricom Thanks so much for the fix! <3
@Capricom Thanks so much for the fix! <3
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
These are beautiful! I'll probably be using some of them <3 thanks for sharing them!
These are beautiful! I'll probably be using some of them <3 thanks for sharing them!
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 63 64