Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64
@ookamisoulreaper it's To The Sky by Owl City from the Guardians of Ga'Hoole!
@ookamisoulreaper it's To The Sky by Owl City from the Guardians of Ga'Hoole!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
tHANK YOU
it was gonna drive me nuts otherwise. My silly brain kept trying to mush it into a Linkin Park song
tHANK YOU
it was gonna drive me nuts otherwise. My silly brain kept trying to mush it into a Linkin Park song
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
@ookamisoulreaper I feel ya! Sometimes the song is right there but the brain just walked out trying to figure out who it was by
@ookamisoulreaper I feel ya! Sometimes the song is right there but the brain just walked out trying to figure out who it was by
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Super cool! I really like the font! Quick question though, how did you get that font to show up? I looked at other fonts, but wasn't able to get them work.
@Rexcaliburr

Super cool! I really like the font! Quick question though, how did you get that font to show up? I looked at other fonts, but wasn't able to get them work.
ew9u8Xp.png
@PhoenixPhlight I assume you're talking about the font "Beauty and the Beast", used in the Monochrome code? You have to download and install the font into your computer first! And you can get the font right here ^^ https://www.dafont.com/beauty-and-the-beast.font

If you don't have it installed, any text using i will default to something else you do have installed.
@PhoenixPhlight I assume you're talking about the font "Beauty and the Beast", used in the Monochrome code? You have to download and install the font into your computer first! And you can get the font right here ^^ https://www.dafont.com/beauty-and-the-beast.font

If you don't have it installed, any text using i will default to something else you do have installed.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. Sorry, I should've specified. But I did install it, and it works just fine! :) I was talking about other fonts you can install. I was trying to mess around with other fonts and they didn't work. I was just wondering if you knew why that was.
@Rexcaliburr

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. Sorry, I should've specified. But I did install it, and it works just fine! :) I was talking about other fonts you can install. I was trying to mess around with other fonts and they didn't work. I was just wondering if you knew why that was.
ew9u8Xp.png
@PhoenixPhlight Ooooh, my bad for misinterpreting! What other fonts were you trying to switch around? Maybe you could give me a name ad I'll see what's up? Or perhaps what you were trying to replace it with?
@PhoenixPhlight Ooooh, my bad for misinterpreting! What other fonts were you trying to switch around? Maybe you could give me a name ad I'll see what's up? Or perhaps what you were trying to replace it with?
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

No worries! I believe one of the ones I was looking at was Road Rage, and I think another one was Gloss and Bloom. Don't feel obligated to go check them out, though! I didn't mean to cause a problem haha!
@Rexcaliburr

No worries! I believe one of the ones I was looking at was Road Rage, and I think another one was Gloss and Bloom. Don't feel obligated to go check them out, though! I didn't mean to cause a problem haha!
ew9u8Xp.png
@PhoenixPhlight It's no problem at all! Likely the font installed had some extra parts to the name (like how the Beauty and the Beast font is called Beauty and the Beast Regular), that you have to omit to make them work. Sometimes those extra bis cause the font to get all wonky and stop working.
@PhoenixPhlight It's no problem at all! Likely the font installed had some extra parts to the name (like how the Beauty and the Beast font is called Beauty and the Beast Regular), that you have to omit to make them work. Sometimes those extra bis cause the font to get all wonky and stop working.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Oh, ok. I'll try messing around with them a bit! Thanks! ^u^
@Rexcaliburr

Oh, ok. I'll try messing around with them a bit! Thanks! ^u^
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64