Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Thin Ice [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3
----- [center][b][size=5]. 4 .[/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=3]Day 6[/size][/b][/center] [size=2] ----- Location: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/3]The Zephyr Steppes[/url] Current dragons: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2193240#post_27369838]Felka[/url], [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2193240#post_27369838]Sance[/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVhvcPVQxQU]([u]optional ambiance listening[/u])[/url] ----- [center][item=Ghost Cockroach][/center] [center][size=3]Coliseum: 20-30 matches[/size][/center] ----- When the time came for Felka and Sance to continue their journey, they were loathe to move on. To their great unhappiness, they hadn’t turned up any news of their lost ship. Until they knew what had become of the trading galley and her crew, they couldn’t rest in good faith. That ship had carried friends and members of their families; the two dragons had to know what happened to them. And if, Icewarden forbid it, there had been a shipwreck, someone needed to bring the news back to their home clan. Kamea did ask them to stay, once: “I’ve grown… very fond of you. It would be sad to see you go so soon after coming to us.” Sitting there with her on the spread out blanket, watching the hatchlings running and playing among the tall grass, feeling the kiss of the sun and the caress of the wind around them, it was hard for the two friends to tell her that they could not stay there with her and all the little ones they’d grown so fond of. But, they told her. They explained about the trading galley and the roaring sea, and about their friends and family that had been lost to an unknown fate, and about the clan that would be waiting anxiously for those that might never return. She understood. ----- They walked with Kamea to the steppes for a final time. She gave them each a sack filled with provisions: strips of dried meat, packets of small, salted fish, waterskins, and even a small bag of golden coins. Felka gasped, and pulled something from her pack—a small book? No, a journal! Kamea smiled. “Fill it with your adventures. Then someday, when your ship has been found and your roads have been traveled, come back to us and read it to the little ones. I’ll be waiting.” ----- [size=2] I did my math wrong this time around and moved them up to the Scorched Forest by accident. Luckily, I realized my mistake before any serious ill befell them and pulled them back to the Woodland Path. I went through the hoard and sold stuff the draggos have earned, then depleted the funds to buy a sap and a frozen might fragment for Felka and two frozen acuity fragments for Sance. They're starting to hold their own, I think! ----- [size=2] @InHeritent ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2193240/2#post_27496503]>JUMP TO NEXT ENTRY<[/url] -----

. 4 .
Day 6

Current dragons: Felka, Sance

(optional ambiance listening)

Ghost Cockroach
Coliseum: 20-30 matches

When the time came for Felka and Sance to continue their journey, they were loathe to move on.

To their great unhappiness, they hadn’t turned up any news of their lost ship. Until they knew what had become of the trading galley and her crew, they couldn’t rest in good faith. That ship had carried friends and members of their families; the two dragons had to know what happened to them. And if, Icewarden forbid it, there had been a shipwreck, someone needed to bring the news back to their home clan.

Kamea did ask them to stay, once: “I’ve grown… very fond of you. It would be sad to see you go so soon after coming to us.”

Sitting there with her on the spread out blanket, watching the hatchlings running and playing among the tall grass, feeling the kiss of the sun and the caress of the wind around them, it was hard for the two friends to tell her that they could not stay there with her and all the little ones they’d grown so fond of.

But, they told her. They explained about the trading galley and the roaring sea, and about their friends and family that had been lost to an unknown fate, and about the clan that would be waiting anxiously for those that might never return.

She understood.

They walked with Kamea to the steppes for a final time. She gave them each a sack filled with provisions: strips of dried meat, packets of small, salted fish, waterskins, and even a small bag of golden coins.

Felka gasped, and pulled something from her pack—a small book? No, a journal! Kamea smiled.

“Fill it with your adventures. Then someday, when your ship has been found and your roads have been traveled, come back to us and read it to the little ones. I’ll be waiting.”

I did my math wrong this time around and moved them up to the Scorched Forest by accident. Luckily, I realized my mistake before any serious ill befell them and pulled them back to the Woodland Path.

I went through the hoard and sold stuff the draggos have earned, then depleted the funds to buy a sap and a frozen might fragment for Felka and two frozen acuity fragments for Sance. They're starting to hold their own, I think!

@InHeritent

>JUMP TO NEXT ENTRY<

tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
@incendavery
love the locke so far! may i perhaps be added to the pinglist?
@incendavery
love the locke so far! may i perhaps be added to the pinglist?
WcUWOG9.png
@incendavery
// pinglist? Yes? No? I'll just leave this here //
@incendavery
// pinglist? Yes? No? I'll just leave this here //
acebakerpridesnekspadetumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o1_250.png bYt72YT.png
ACOZFAh.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mlHpBMC.png
@KyaniteGem

Thank you!!! And consider yourself added!!

@DragonPanther888

Yes, absolutely yes!

Thank you both!!! I just logged on, and I now I can't stop smiling!
@KyaniteGem

Thank you!!! And consider yourself added!!

@DragonPanther888

Yes, absolutely yes!

Thank you both!!! I just logged on, and I now I can't stop smiling!
@incendavery aww well im glad that it made you happy :D Can't wait to seem more
@incendavery aww well im glad that it made you happy :D Can't wait to seem more
WcUWOG9.png
----- [center][b][size=5]. 5 .[/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=3]Day 7[/size][/b][/center] [size=2] ----- [center][item=Parched Clay Jar][/center] [center][size=3]Art![/size][/center] ----- [center][i]Sance, at the railing of the ship. ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2193240/1#post_27371041]Prologue[/url])[/i][/center] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/72d334062073bcbbb3deb84593f57607/tumblr_oqqum92hQI1rti8fao1_1280.jpg[/img] ----- [size=2] [i]Not gonna lie, I've been both looking forward to and dreading my first trinket drop. I think it came out well, though! It's ya boi, Sance![/i] ----- [size=2] @InHeritent @KyaniteGem @DragonPanther888 ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2193240/3#post_28386585]>JUMP TO NEXT ENTRY<[/url] -----

. 5 .
Day 7

Parched Clay Jar
Art!

Sance, at the railing of the ship. (Prologue)

tumblr_oqqum92hQI1rti8fao1_1280.jpg

Not gonna lie, I've been both looking forward to and dreading my first trinket drop. I think it came out well, though! It's ya boi, Sance!

@InHeritent @KyaniteGem @DragonPanther888

>JUMP TO NEXT ENTRY<

@incendavery
I love how smooth your writing is :) Stance's art looks great! if I had a locke I'd be way too lazy to color any art.

Do Stance and Fella have a wish list? (Battle items, apparel, etc).
@incendavery
I love how smooth your writing is :) Stance's art looks great! if I had a locke I'd be way too lazy to color any art.

Do Stance and Fella have a wish list? (Battle items, apparel, etc).
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent

Aaaa, thank you???!?! Thank you so much???!?!?!?!??

I've given it some serious thought, but I can't actually think of anything! I feel like it'd be cheating to accept help on giving them battle items... But feel free to pick out any apparel you think would suit them! Since it doesn't affect the "gameplay" of the locke, I'd feel fine with them accepting donations on that part. :> Thank you so much for the offer!!!

(Also, I'm very sorry for the late response! I've been a bit too busy with irl stuff to sit down for a proper chunk of writing, but hopefully I'll be updating again in the next few days!)
@InHeritent

Aaaa, thank you???!?! Thank you so much???!?!?!?!??

I've given it some serious thought, but I can't actually think of anything! I feel like it'd be cheating to accept help on giving them battle items... But feel free to pick out any apparel you think would suit them! Since it doesn't affect the "gameplay" of the locke, I'd feel fine with them accepting donations on that part. :> Thank you so much for the offer!!!

(Also, I'm very sorry for the late response! I've been a bit too busy with irl stuff to sit down for a proper chunk of writing, but hopefully I'll be updating again in the next few days!)
@incendavery
Yeah, I can respect that you'd rather receive the battle stones yourself haha :) what about health potions?

I'll see what I got in my apparel stores that you might want to use :)
@incendavery
Yeah, I can respect that you'd rather receive the battle stones yourself haha :) what about health potions?

I'll see what I got in my apparel stores that you might want to use :)
tB85F7R.png
@icendavery soooo... ping me plx :D
@icendavery soooo... ping me plx :D
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
1 2 3