Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free linearts <3 [new July 21]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
made a new bogsnek owo [img]https://i.imgur.com/X6D6csf.png[/img]
made a new bogsnek owo

X6D6csf.png
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
@Taelen
Great Lightweaver, that's adorable.
@Taelen
Great Lightweaver, that's adorable.
@Taelen Do you think you could make a mirror maybe eating a bone? ( good doggo ) That would be so cute!
@Taelen Do you think you could make a mirror maybe eating a bone? ( good doggo ) That would be so cute!
unknown.png
@Elysianibata

Hmm. Guess I missed that bit. My bad. ^^ Thanks for pointing it out.
@Elysianibata

Hmm. Guess I missed that bit. My bad. ^^ Thanks for pointing it out.
@Taelen - I love some of these! Gonna have to maybe put some to use. =) You should try doing coatls, though, if you can get to it and feel like it. Like maybe a happier coatl and a grumpier coatl, kind of like the different genders. =)
@Taelen - I love some of these! Gonna have to maybe put some to use. =) You should try doing coatls, though, if you can get to it and feel like it. Like maybe a happier coatl and a grumpier coatl, kind of like the different genders. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
These are so cute! I'm not very comfortable using others art, but I wanted to say these are adorable!
These are so cute! I'm not very comfortable using others art, but I wanted to say these are adorable!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Taelen

These are so cute! I'll have to remember to use these sometime! :D

Do you have any plans to do a guardian or ridgeback? Those are usually kinda hard to find. If not that's completely fine, though!
@Taelen

These are so cute! I'll have to remember to use these sometime! :D

Do you have any plans to do a guardian or ridgeback? Those are usually kinda hard to find. If not that's completely fine, though!
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
@VoidDeluz @Zygon

Thank you for your kind words! ;u;

@MilkDemons @Orgetzu @TigerFestival

Thanks!! I'll see if i can find some time this weekend to do some these suggestions :>
@VoidDeluz @Zygon

Thank you for your kind words! ;u;

@MilkDemons @Orgetzu @TigerFestival

Thanks!! I'll see if i can find some time this weekend to do some these suggestions :>
XZ9773K.gif
I decided to color the bog for one of my dragons, so now there's also a sai file with shading available! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/IZchnvW.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eHBceKt.png[/img] ((if anyone needs the file in a different format, just ask <3 ))
I decided to color the bog for one of my dragons, so now there's also a sai file with shading available! :D

IZchnvW.png

eHBceKt.png

((if anyone needs the file in a different format, just ask <3 ))
XZ9773K.gif
@Taelen
I love your art so I'm most likely using your lineart to colour one of my dragons, could I get pinged if you do more linearts ? :)
@Taelen
I love your art so I'm most likely using your lineart to colour one of my dragons, could I get pinged if you do more linearts ? :)
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11