Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free linearts <3 [new July 21]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QvyJV8C.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LdQgbQ5.png[/img] I did my boy Icarus with and without some of his apparel... idk which I like better.
QvyJV8C.png

LdQgbQ5.png

I did my boy Icarus with and without some of his apparel... idk which I like better.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@Celine thank you!! and I'm working on a pc right now so ;3

@Kivetre of course i don't mind! :D (i actually just noticed that i forgot?? to do that ?? oops,, if/when you do that, would you mind giving me the file for the thread? that would be nice!)
@Celine thank you!! and I'm working on a pc right now so ;3

@Kivetre of course i don't mind! :D (i actually just noticed that i forgot?? to do that ?? oops,, if/when you do that, would you mind giving me the file for the thread? that would be nice!)
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
@Taelen i made it last night, but im not sure if i saved the layers i added! ill check if i still have them tonight :) im pretty sure i never even closed sai tho so i should just have to recolor it and it'll be fine ^^
@Taelen i made it last night, but im not sure if i saved the layers i added! ill check if i still have them tonight :) im pretty sure i never even closed sai tho so i should just have to recolor it and it'll be fine ^^
These are great!
These are great!
Webp.net-resizeimage_%282%29.gif xxxgenderfluid, they/them
xxxcurrently: on semi-hiatus!

xxx-hatchery

xxx-art shop

xxx-wishlist
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XV03n2S.png[/img] heres the one i did for vydall! i colored the edited base back to the original ones & saved it, im not too sure how to post the .sai file, since i dont have a stash/ deviantart D:
XV03n2S.png
heres the one i did for vydall! i colored the edited base back to the original ones & saved it, im not too sure how to post the .sai file, since i dont have a stash/ deviantart D:
@Kivetre uh i dunno, maybe you can send it per mail or something?

@NameChange552 @Celine Made a pearlcatcher <3

@Kivetre uh i dunno, maybe you can send it per mail or something?

@NameChange552 @Celine Made a pearlcatcher <3

XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
@Taelen wnfygtygm omg, it's freaking adorable! My tablet should get here in a few days, and then, even though I'll have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, I'm going to try my darndest to color it in. You're the best! <333
@Taelen wnfygtygm omg, it's freaking adorable! My tablet should get here in a few days, and then, even though I'll have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, I'm going to try my darndest to color it in. You're the best! <333
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Taelen
It's adorable!! Imma color it in right now! Thank you!
@Taelen
It's adorable!! Imma color it in right now! Thank you!
He/Him (Black)
ypcKWM0.png
BjMvLeY.png
WNKiucd.png
BFVZRH3.png
5hF3FGk.png
@strudel thought you might like this c:
@strudel thought you might like this c:
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
These are so cute c:
I like them a lot and am proud of you.
These are so cute c: